Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) (49120 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Dreyl(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2014
The dude really get mind.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Tell that to a Nigga whose biggest earning is his life is the 19500 Naira Minimum wage NYSC has been paying him.. grin

Hehe...but it makes little difference. He'll be regretting his actions pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by MadCow1: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Don't worry....in five years when Mr Oyebukola is a big time politician....he would be able to port from Picanto to Humvee

That is if he is alive to see the next five years.. grin

Na junior hussler ehn be o!! Na ehn type wey government dey like take do example... 15years imprisonment.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Omimah: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
Story for the gods.The guy is still gonna get his NYSC discharge through the back door as for his degree cert his school has no right whatsoever to withhold it. Make d guy enjoy the largese abeg because the 144 corpes aided in rigging election and the money was for their settlemen so thief carry am come,thief also carry am go.
You have no idea about administration in the university. The university has the right within a specific period of time it could withdraw the certificate of any of its alumni that is involved in any crime. FYI the withdrawal won't be physical, publications will be made to that effect on any dailies or the schools website.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Ikeuche: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Guy man
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Emulti(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2014
rehoboam:
Repent and believe the gospel!
Mark. 1:15
I tell you, unless you repent,
you too will all perish. Luke.
13:3
(the true gospel:
It is appointed for men to die
once, but after that to face
judgment. Hebrews. 9:27
“The time is fulfilled, and the
kingdom of God is at hand.
Repent, and believe in the
gospel.” Mark. 1:15
You must repent. This means a
complete change regarding
sin. There must be a change of
mind. You must admit that you
are a sinner, a rebel against a
holy and loving God. There
must be a change of heart —
genuine sorrow and shame at
the vileness: and filthiness of
your sin. Then you must be
willing to forsake it and
change the direction of your
life. God challenges people to
prove their repentance by their
deeds (Acts 26:20). You must
do this. God will not forgive
any sin you are not willing to
forsake.
Sin is [TRANSGRESSION,
LAWLESSNESS and REBELLION]
against God and His Perfect
Holy Moral Law. You are "Guilty"
for your evil thoughts, words,
and deeds — read:
Now the works of the flesh are
evident, which are: adultery,
fornication, uncleanness,
lewdness, idolatry, sorcery,
hatred, contentions, jealousies,
outbursts of wrath, selfish
ambitions, dissensions,
heresies, envy, murders,
drunkenness, revelries, and the
like; of which I tell you
beforehand, just as I also told
you in time past, that those
who practice such things will
not inherit the kingdom of
God. Galatians. 5:19-20
(REPENT ~ read:
Being filled with all
unrighteousness , sexual
immorality, wickedness,
covetousness, maliciousness;
full of envy, murder, strife,
deceit, evil-mindedness ; they
are whisperers, backbiters,
haters of God, violent, proud,
boasters, inventors of evil
things, disobedient to parents,
undiscerning, untrustworthy,
unloving, unforgiving,
unmerciful; who, knowing the
righteous judgment of God,
that those who practice such
things are deserving of death,
not only do the same but also
approve of those who practice
them. Romans. 1:29-32
(REPENT ~ read:
Do you not know that the
unrighteous will not inherit the
kingdom of God? Do not be
deceived. Neither fornicators,
nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
nor homosexuals, nor
sodomites, nor thieves, nor
covetous, nor drunkards, nor
revilers, nor extortioners will
inherit the kingdom of God. I
Corinthians. 6:9, 10

Mr preacher, are u sure u won't do worse than that? Most Nigerians only know how to preach nd do not do what they preach.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by MadCow1: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2014
CoolHunk:

Hehe...but it makes little difference. He'll be regretting his actions pretty soon.

If word on the street about the Nigga cupping himself a new ride is true, then I am almost certain that by now, he would have fully appreciated how meagre the sum of 2.5 Million 'NAIRA' truly is.. grin

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Incredible!!! So a single person can actually become "leaders" ? kiss

You know what i mean now.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Corpers, una go enjoy bribe money wella next year.
PDP and APC ll bribe the hell out of you guys in 2015
princetunex:
Oju ole re. Bt seriously dr is no batch c corp member yet. All we av are potential batch c corp members. I think d op meant batch b.
What if he's Batch C last year.
Ain't you familiar with the NYSC calendar.
Last Bullet
Batch C 2013/2014 session are rounding up tomorrow!
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by unknown87: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2014
the guy is not on facebook oo grin
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by olumzz(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2014
princetunex:
Oju ole re. Bt seriously dr is no batch c corp member yet. All we av are potential batch c corp members. I think d op meant batch b.
U're big disgrace to Nigerian youths, his state code is 13c meaning he is a batch c member that started serving in d year 2013. Get ur facts right b4 cumin here 2 disgrace ursef...ok?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by popson1st: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2014
This is how most of our top politicians start. From about 1million Naira to Billions.

I shake my head for this country.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Tymax(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2014
Can he be prosecuted? Is the money the official stipend of the NYSC? The only people who can deal with him legally are the politicians who doled out the cash. And we are sure they'll never take him to court cos that money is a BRIBE!

HE CARTED AWAY N16,700 EACH FROM 144 FELLOW RIGGERS. WHAT A NATION!
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2014
badt guy. the money belongs to nobody mehnnn.
but I just hope he aint fxcking with da wrong nigguhs. cos where am from this shiii can send you 6feet underground yo.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
kennygee:

You know what i mean now.
Was pulling a fast one on you grin. You know what you wrote is a phrase: it doesn't make complete sense. tongue
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2014
kennygee:
Leaders of tomorrow.

Yes he's learning fast!
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by kNarcissus(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2014

The NYSC officials reportedly do not want it to be brought to light but the aggrieved corp members are scared he
may end up getting his discharge certificate and later on become a political figure and in time steal from
Nigerians.

Seriously? undecided
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ednut1(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
nigger enjoy ur money abeg. where is the evidence he collected money. the 144 corpers that agreed to colet d money are also corrupt. dis country is jst doomed
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by idris4r83(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2014
from UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by moneybag007(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Must you always take things personal? D̶̲̥̅̊ø you even feel you can't succeed without mocking or being rude to pple?
@ fellow nairalanders, can you imagine ds foolish fool calling someone's attention to what he called 'call-up number' whereas it's d 'state code' of d thief corp member...
i̶̲̥̅̊ wonder y you find solace in criticising others writings when you're actually a dumbass...
I have 2 lines 4 you that i would lyk you to complete:

1. An empty barrel makes ........
2. Pot calling d kettle .......
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by idris4r83(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2014
ole gbe ole gba.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ikevin(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2014
iluvmoscow:
Lodge = Oriental hotel Lag

Clubbing = Quilox club VI /

Strong Sk

Olosho = Quilox / The place Olosho 20k - 40k per night

Food

2weeks money don finish.

Rubbish

guy, guy!!! I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ warn you. No kill me here with laff Oº°˚˚˚° . The nigga don blow money finish. Him dirty face D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ all over the internet.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Tymax:
Can he be prosecuted? Is the money the official stipend of the NYSC? The only people who can deal with him legally are the politicians who doled out the cash. And we are sure they'll never take him to court cos that money is a BRIBE!

HE CARTED AWAY N16,700 EACH FROM 144 FELLOW RIGGERS. WHAT A NATION!

bigheart2013:
Story! A nation of lies and tales by moonlight!

I wrote in another thread that I have learned not to pity people in Nigeria when they go through problems. they are mostly petty-minded and apologetic to evil. It's a shame that a nation that has the largest population professing righteousness the worst unemployment, sins, crime, heartlessness, curses, evil, fraud happen in the nation. You cannot do business with anyone there and have peace of mind. Obviously there's no sign that God is near Nigeria. Just self-deceiving religious bigots! Who cares what they think and how they feel about the truth? The entire world already know who we are. Do we think that investors will over-look these negative portraits and invest in Nigeria? Without investor-confidence attracting a sustained growth in the manufacturing sector how will there be employment? Let the Govt keep hiring policemen, immigration officers and security agents to check crime they created, and road-sweepers and call it employment. There's fraud and corruption in every country, the difference in Nigeria is that there's no outrage rather we hail it.

For your information it's corruption and poor value systems that created poverty and unemployment in Nigeria. Both are recipes to crime, social problems and civil wars. We ain't seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Omimah: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2014
idris4r83:
from UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
UI, Ibadan has been known for its reputation. I'm sure they will withdraw his degree.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by deeobserver209(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
If this guy finds himself in the national treasury, lots of things will get missing including himself.
Integrity is the best policy.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by koolguy88(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Tifi tifi dankoliko, how are you... Shame !!! grin
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2014
sauceny:
Dude ain't relenting,he knew that was his only hope of getting a capital for business start up,and probably he got a 3rd class and knew he would be jobless after the orientation.
he's not thinking like dt bro. Dint u hear he's bought a car first first

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
MadCow1:
Oyebukola Abayomi...

The hussle is still as real as it ever was..

The saddest parrt of this story for me is that this Nigga, A fresh Graduate, who should have a lot of hope for a bright future, just gambled his entire future for less than 2.5 Million Naira.. grin Not even up the the value of a Second Hand Range Rover Sports Supercharged..

U WRONG BROV. In Naija,everything goes. Dont be surprised if that nigga gets his certificate without hassle & he gets a very good job with no stress.. wasnt Ibori convicted of theft before? Alameisegha got a presidential pardon for disgracing Nigeria before the world, Buruji Kashamu is a big time political figure wanted in the US for drug related offenses. Dont be surprised,this guy fit be Governor tomorrow o..

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by eleko1: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Bia.Who told U dat escaping with 3rd class grade U can't do something meaningful?U can only remain redundant if U dnt knw Ur way around.
sauceny:
Dude ain't relenting,he knew that was his only hope of getting a capital for business start up,and probably he got a 3rd class and knew he would be jobless after the orientation.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by aemmy: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
corruption everywhere...m sure he's part of ppl dt abuse the corrupted politicians..... his passport may mk one think d news is a lie
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by GreenBobo: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
olrotimi:

why do Nigerians have a problem with comprehension? Didn't you see his call up number to be 13C, do you have to be spoon fed all the time? You should be able to make simple deductions
Am (sure) you can 'spoon feed' him without (any) iota of superiority or inferiority embedded in your post! I just can't help But wonder out loud the kinda researching you've done to posit the bolded !
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2014
iluvmoscow:
Lodge = Oriental hotel Lag

Clubbing = Quilox club VI /

Strong Sk

Olosho = Quilox / The place Olosho 20k - 40k per night

Food

2weeks money don finish.

Rubbish

Two weeks too much...
Infact 3much, may a week and a day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.