Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Experience With A Mad Man - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With A Mad Man (5158 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / My Experience With Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by topsyking: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bigcake:
For daring to eat roasted corn freely on government road, the madman had to beat the nonsense out of you. Next time you wont dare eat anything in such a public glare again.
u be mumu. so now crime to eat for road while walking home.na 90s we dey talk oo..when eyes never open like now..even 4 europe.oyinbo dey eat for road.. abeg park well jo.. na over sabi dey worry u
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by englishmart(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mrval20:
At New Haven, Enugu, 2011... It was my first time of visiting the area and as I was walking down the street, I saw a mad man holding a knife and coming down in the opposite direction, on the same lane.
The guy looked very young and energetic and was smiling and holding the knife slightly above his head.
I didn't bother initially but as he walked towards me, he was looking directly into my eyes and still smiling. I wanted to cross to another lane but the road was too busy and it was a bit too late to wait. Suddenly I noticed a red spot that looks like blood stain on his shoulder and the guy, according to my brain (which was now functioning UI of fear), allegedly made a swift move towards me! That was when I lost my mind; I turned back and took to my heels! I calculated - a mad guy, very energetic and armed. I immediately knew that just running wasn't enough to save me and I started shouting "biko oo biko oo! " for reasons I don't know even today....I mean who begs a mad man? Lol.
With the high speed and crazy chants, I ran into a joint where people were drinking, I thought "at least he'll have enough people to attack here". I then stopped and guess what? The mad man wasn't even pursuing me! I looked really stupid as people laughed(they thought I was crazy lol) and just few people understood what happened.
I was later told that immediately I took off, the mad fellow also took off at a high speed in the opposite direction, out of fear too.
Mad people eh.
bullshit. If I see this on front-page, I will deactivate my account. Don't ask me the account. Na only me know

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Mrval20(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
englishmart:
bullshit. If I see this on front-page, I will deactivate my account. Don't ask me the account. Na only me know
watcha talkin' bout
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Bigcake: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
topsyking:

u be mumu. so now crime to eat for road while walking home.na 90s we dey talk oo..when eyes never open like now..even 4 europe.oyinbo dey eat for road.. abeg park well jo.. na over sabi dey worry u
Guy why you call me mumu na? I cant recall insulting you in anyway. Retract this statement or be ready to face my wrath, Mods should take note.
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by topsyking: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin
Bigcake:
Guy why you call me mumu na? I cant recall insulting you in anyway. Retract this statement or be ready to face my wrath, Mods should take note.
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by osifred(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Mad people and dog i cross the other side of the road for them. I don't want story for the gods
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Cheadiva(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
lmao @ ppls experience

here goes mine....I was walking wit my friend in d market... there's dis mad guy dat begs for money...d guy was coming towards us...as I sharp girl,I crossed to d oda side..bfor my friend cld take d next step..d stupid guy grabbed her boobs...My friend was just shouting blood of jeseus
.blood of Jesus....I laffed my ass out dat day en

Anoda was wen I wanted to cross and a mad woman was sitting dere....was scared... d woman shouted at me n said in yoruba ' soda to ba ma soda..Iwo weyrey yii'....meaning... cross f u want to..u dis mad person embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by topsyking: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
grin grin grin very funny
Cheadiva:
lmao @ ppls experience

here goes mine....I was walking wit my friend in d market... there's dis mad guy dat begs for money...d guy was coming towards us...as I sharp girl,I crossed to d oda side..bfor my friend cld take d next step..d stupid guy grabbed her boobs...My friend was just shouting blood of jeseus
.blood of Jesus....I laffed my ass out dat day en

Anoda was wen I wanted to cross and a mad woman was sitting dere....was scared... d woman shouted at me n said in yoruba ' soda to ba ma soda..Iwo weyrey yii'....meaning... cross f u want to..u dis mad person embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Cheadiva(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2014
topsyking:
grin grin grin very funny
embarassedembarassed
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by topsyking: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
embarassedembarassed
if na man grab the boobzy na booob now ..na slap he go get ...why u no slap the mad man grin
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Cheadiva(f): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
topsyking:
if na man grab the boobzy na booob now ..na slap he go get ...why u no slap the mad man grin
I wan die niyen
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Emmyk(m): 1:23am On Oct 19, 2014
@Mrval20 ... *falls off Okro tree * cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by PapiWata: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Many moons ago, as I nervously walked down a dusty road in northern Nigeria, not long after collecting some cash from the bank, I encountered a smiling man dressed in rags, with his filthy hair in never-washed dreadlocks. He stood directly in front of me, leaning his weight casually on a stout pole that could have opened up a cranium if applied in anger.

As I drew towards him just outside the striking range of that stick, I stopped and reached into my belt-pack for my trusty 65 thousand-volt stun gun, which is about the size of a cell-phone handset. The self-defense instrument is equipped with two pairs of stubby electrodes, one pair oriented towards the target, for contact on impact, while the second pair of electrodes are oriented pointing towards one another so that a blue arc of lightning leaps between the electrodes when the trigger is pressed, as a warning before deployment of the big boom.

When I touched the trigger and the blue spark erupted from my hand with an ominous crackle, the mad man smiled even wider, and stepped to one side, giving me a wide berth as we passed one another. That was the day I came to understand that mad people do indeed fear death by electric shock, and that they are also capable of understanding the lethal potential of a loud electrical spark, both of which are examples of deductive reasoning that I did not expect from a clearly insane person.
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by topsyking: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin
PapiWata:
Many moons ago, as I nervously walked down a dusty road in northern Nigeria, not long after collecting some cash from the bank, I encountered a smiling man dressed in rags, with his filthy hair in never-washed dreadlocks. He stood directly in front of me, leaning his weight casually on a stout pole that could have opened up a cranium if applied in anger.

As I drew towards him just outside the striking range of that stick, I stopped and reached into my belt-pack for my trusty 65 thousand-volt stun gun, which is about the size of a cell-phone handset. The self-defense instrument is equipped with two pairs of stubby electrodes, one pair oriented towards the target, for contact on impact, while the second pair of electrodes are oriented pointing towards one another so that a blue arc of lightning leaps between the electrodes when the trigger is pressed, as a warning before deployment of the big boom.

When I touched the trigger and the blue spark erupted from my hand with an ominous crackle, the mad man smiled even wider, and stepped to one side, giving me a wide berth as we passed one another. That was the day I came to understand that mad people do indeed fear death by electric shock, and that they are also capable of understanding the lethal potential of a loud electrical spark, both of which are examples of deductive reasoning that I did not expect from a clearly insane person.
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by Bigcake: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
topsyking:

Guy i hear say ur mother na prostitute for Oshodi market, abeg na true? Then ur Papa na big mumu.
Re: My Experience With A Mad Man by topsyking: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin
Bigcake:
Guy i hear say ur mother na prostitute for Oshodi market, abeg na true? Then ur Papa na big mumu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 23 2021 In Nigeria / Kano Confirms Case Of Suspected Monkey Pox / We Will Not Accept 140k While Doctors Get 440k- NURSES PROTEST Against NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.