Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC (4653 Views)

See What Is Going Through President Buhari's Head. Kai(photo) / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Lilimax(f): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2014
@OP-Did I hear you say you'll liberate Nigeria through South Africa; you friend and brother
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2014
RockMaxi:
If you believe in this nation Nigeria you won't do that, because when you finish embarrassing this Government, you would have embarrassed the nation and yourself in the long run. undecided

Weed don block his brain.No be APC d guy dey? Party of thugs nd criminals.

1 Like

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Longeria:
Dreamer.
Without dream even the greatest of all races cannot succeed
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Ayomi088(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2014
grin This is seriously serious
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by niggaman(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
mikeson12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dy re slaves,it runs in their blood!
2nd class citizen.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by size38: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
A story that has no source is just the figment of the imagination of the writer.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2014
The same government u want 2 take over is d same government u want 2 embarrase. It is now known dat APC is de brain behind all dis problem in Nigeria. I pity dos who wud vote 4 APC whose aim is 2 tear dis country apart. 4 tryin 2 embarrase Nigerians, God wud embarrase u all and all dat belongs 2 u IJN.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by brown3: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2014
hifaif:

He is born to bow but he was governor of a very large state for 8 years. Would you like it if I said you were born to lick asses? If it were Goodluck bowing, you would say he is humble.

Don't let the politics of hate destroy your sense of reasoning. APC cannot embarrass this government. It is this government that is embarrassing itself and the whole of Nigeria. If the government were honest, APC would only be able to rant. But as it is, it was not APC that loaded the private jet with the seized cash. It was not APC that seized the money. It was not APC that advised the government to purchase arms in that suspicious manner
cry me a river, Tinubu is a is born to bow.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by ba7man(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Madawaki01:
Damn!!!why are u guys this stupid(most of the commenters above)why can't FG buy arms the proper way?,why is the fg embarrasing Nigerians by behaving like some rebel groups that buy arms illegally...why??
Gej led Fgovt is clueless
The FG aren't buying arms from South Africa.

They were simply laudering money and got caught. Their lie to cover the situation is "we're going to purchase arms".

Whatever transpires between the two presidents should be made known by whoever is able to.

If the nigerian FG aren't guilty of any wrong doin, they have nothing to be worried about.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by qleap2all(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
major466:
Same treatment will be done to disgrace APC government too when they mistakenly win the presidency in 2031. Yes it's more like it. Tit for tat.
2031 ke? Why not 2015
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by unclejb2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
RockMaxi:
If you believe in this nation Nigeria you won't do that, because when you finish embarrassing this Government, you would have embarrassed the nation and yourself in the long run. undecided

u don't have to pay any serious attention to that dude. He is only a political jester/clown

1 Like

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
unclejb2:
u don't have to pay any serious attention to that dude. He is only a political jester/clown

Do you want a chill pill? Call me on this number and I will send you one: 08034758439.

CramJones
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by ayindejimmy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Well, all the govt needs to do is to be upright and transparent, and evrytin is cool. Hope dat aint too difficult ?

1 Like

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by fx45(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:
Why is that amala merchant bowing again as always?
Epic!

1 Like

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy smiley smiley
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
chai see foolishness!i! shocked

OP, i hope you know that there are bounds to politics.
not everything is for politics.
let me ask you a question: do you see a south african of your educational level doing the same thing to his own country under any guise,
or for any reason?
if you can't, then you should be able to see the extent of the foolishness of your actions.
i marvel at the type of fools i'm forced to share a country with! shocked

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2014
relchange:
chai see foolishness!i! shocked

OP, i hope you know that there are bounds to politics.
not everything is for politics.
let me ask you a question: do you see a south african of your educational level doing the same thing to his own country under any guise,
or for any reason?
if you can't, then you should be able to see the extent of the foolishness of your actions.
i marvel at the type of fools i'm forced to share a country with! shocked

Thank you for your comments and observation. However, you must understand that the government you want to protect ferries out cash meant for you to another country albeit illegally. We in the APC won't sit and watch such corruption go without nipping it in the bud, and if it means calling our ally the South African president, we will do so. I am not surprised that you have rained abuses on me and the APC, why would I be when corruption has now become the norm?

-CramJones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) / List Of Past And Present Governors That Passed Through Polytechnic / Athlete Boos Nigeria To Represent Biafra At Stockholms Marathon In Sweden PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.