Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) (4607 Views)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
am not in anyway in support of bokoharam but at least for the sake of humanity the Nigerian army should please stop lying to the public.

they recently said that the bomb factory of bokoharam are fake and propaganda but recently bokoharam used the same fake rocket to attack maidugri recently (pictures below)

Apc led government want to use the same lies they used in destroying the former administration on the citizens not knowing that the same media will be used to counter them.

and you know how bokoharam operates these days they'll surely respond in order to prove point to the Army.

if these guys (army) can't wipe out bokoharam by December as they promised at least they should stop talking like parrot and stop getting on the nerves of bokoharam because the citizens are dying daily.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by BreezyCB(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Awon Wayray
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
this Buharian army and their leader buruntashi are the worst set of army in Nigeria history talking like market women degrading the prestigious military.

fight bokoharam and stop the propaganda

15 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by benedictnsi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
this Buharian army and their leader buruntashi are the worst set of army in Nigeria history talking like market women degrading the prestigious military.

fight bokoharam and stop the propaganda

gringringrin
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
BUBU and his Nigerian APC army are jokers grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by feldido(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
We are winning the War - Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by homerac7: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
@OP,

You are an idiot.t

Yes, I just said that because you earned to be called worse.

I had to first do a quick check on your history on Nairalander before I could reply you. There is a absolutely nothing wrong in having different political opinion from other people, but it becomes stupeed, criminal and unreasonable when you start undermining the true efforts of fellow countrymen who sweat blood daily to bring peace simply because you supported a candidate that lost an election.

Now to the foolish post you put up, next time u r going to counter a major and sensitive point as the one you chose, please get your facts right. The pictures you put up were aftermath of BH attack on Maiduguri on 2nd of June, 2015. Nigerian Army retook Bama - the likely location of the workshop, on March 16, 2015. This is clear and obvious enough that these rockets were fabricated before the retake of Bama, and moved out as troops advanced, only to be employed in the assault of Maiduguri much later.

I will end this by attaching the original twitter screenshot that put up the pix.

Please if you can't serve or support your country, learn not to work for the enemies with lies and incitements. People get shot lawfully for doing that, it is no threat but good words of advice. A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Adaowerri111: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
who is lying
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
himkers:
BUBU and his Nigerian APC army are jokers grin grin grin grin

i guess those locals are holding cow's bone and not the same rocket

gosh i hate this administration full of lies

7 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adaowerri111:
who is lying

see for yourself cheesy
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
NA has been degraded totally.

FG should create a total state of emergency in NE, declare war on BH and deploy troops all out for combat.

2 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

let the world see this white lies from those that swore to protect us

4 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Idiotic useless thread created to discredit our amiable president, the hard working army and the north.

Mods close thread!

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Paid propaganda thread
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by temitemi1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who is fooling who grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Idiotic useless thread created to discredit our amiable president, the hard working army and the north.

Mods close thread!

what's this one saying? i guess you don't know the meaning of opposition

go and sit down if you don't know what to say

so you're supporting this white lies

well am not suprised fulani herdsman cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Paid propaganda thread

cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

what's this one saying? i guess you don't know the meaning of opposition

go and sit down if you don't know what to say

so you're supporting this white lies

well am not suprised fulani herdsman cheesy
I repeat, mods close this devisive thread created solely to deceive.
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

I repeat, mods close this devisive thread created solely to deceive.

i guess evidence is painful isn't it? grin

3 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Cope1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pls boko haram should grant nigeria amnesty nd spare us dis attacks.I hardly hear pple shouting sai baba dis days,wat is really happening or av dey bin denied of their change.

3 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Mods close thread!

Oh shut up...would you have written this during the last dispensation?
The problem is we put our region first before the country.
BH should be treated as a national problem. The NA is obviously failing. And releasing lies instead of gathering intelligence and tackling BH is pathetic.

How did "discredit our amicable president, hardworking army and north" sound to you when you put that down?

Or is it southerners holding up used rocket casings?

11 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
tempest01:

BH should be treated as a national problem. The NA is obviously failing. And releasing lies instead of gathering intelligence and tackling BH is pathetic.

How did "discredit our amicable president, hardworking army and north" sound to you when you put that down?

This rants of a grieving wailer is hereby ignored.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
tempest01:

Don't mind the bloody sycophant

apc stinks of hypocrisy

i guess he forgot the meaning of opposition

8 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

tongue
sycophant

4 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Codedb2: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari is the definition of lies

6 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
It is well. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Codedb2:
Buhari is the definition of lies

we are in for lies in all sectors simultaneously grin

3 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by MOVERSMAG: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

F...

Ooooooooooooooool
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Go back through my posts...I'm always objective and rational....I give credit where credit is due and I criticize when due too...

I didn't vote in the last election because of no pvc, but if I had to, I would have voted pmb. Just for the sole reason of fighting corruption and nothing more.

No pdp president would av been able to achieve that.

That said, the NA obviously is the culprit here. I've said it again that over the years, bad recruitment policy is the bane of the NA. We are seeing the effects now. That goes way back.

Coming online to defend failure is pathetic. We should focus on how to solve the problems on ground, not throwing blames. PMB is not to blame on this one.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
tempest01:

Go back through my posts...I'm always objective and rational....I give credit where credit is due and I criticize when due too...

I didn't vote in the last election because of no pvc, but if I had to, I would have voted pmb. Just for the sole reason of fighting corruption and nothing more.

No pdp president would av been able to achieve that.

That said, the NA obviously is the culprit here. I've said it again that over the years, bad recruitment policy is the bane of the NA. We are seeing the effects now. That goes way back.

Coming online to defend failure is pathetic. We should focus on how to solve the problems on ground, not throwing blames. PMB is not to blame on this one.

Please remind me who's CinC of pmb or bullharry is not to be blame
also tell me how Buhari is fighting corruption so far by appointing Amaechi and co.

my friend be objective

the fact you didn't vote you don't have business discussing politics

thanks

4 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala front page

this is opposition

countering lies with facts

thanks

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by mazeltov(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
am not in anyway in support of bokoharam but at least for the sake of humanity the Nigerian army should please stop lying to the public.

they recently said that the bomb factory of bokoharam are fake and propaganda but recently bokoharam used the same fake rocket to attack maidugri recently (pictures below)

Apc led government want to use the same lies they used in destroying the former administration on the citizens not knowing that the same media will be used to counter them.

and you know how bokoharam operates these days they'll surely respond in order to prove point to the Army.

if these guys (army) can't wipe out bokoharam by December as they promised at least they should stop talking like parrot and stop getting on the nerves of bokoharam because the citizens are dying daily.
the mess was created by Pdp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fellers This Is A Prison Cell In Norway / Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War / Saraki's 317 Votes, Quran 31:7 And Bible 31:7 By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.