Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) (8846 Views)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Amaka55(f): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2014
A 38 year old mistress of a married man was ambushed by his wife and her friends,vviolentlystripped,beaten severely while passerbys watched. The ambush took place on a busy street in the city of Puyang in eastern China's Henan Province,and even the police never came.
Lin Yao Liwas kicked in the groin and breasts as she writhed screaming in agony on the pavement.

Onlookers said, they didn't intervene because was it was an 'argument of the heart' - she didn't deserve help because had slept with another woman's husband.

Punching and kicking her to the ground while she writhed in agony, her attackers then ripped her clothes off and continued the beating, pulling her hair and kicking her in the breasts and groin.
Local man Jun Feng, 30, who helped the woman after spotting her lying on the ground after her attackers left told local TV:

'This type of thing is becoming quite normal.Angry wives and girlfriends get their revenge on their cheating men by attacking the other woman.People don't tend to get involved because they see it as being an argument of the heart,'

See all Photos & read more here: https://www.facebook.com//posts/361546760679150

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by 1stola: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice
New toto for the helper
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by naijaboiy: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2014
women over to you smiley
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Morhziez(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by floragregs(f): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Waste of strength! Na only one she know na. Can she fight the other mistresses? Na the man she suppose beat!

7 Likes

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by parismarc: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Haba Madam, why not castrate your husband instead? it's his d.ick that has a problem.

6 Likes

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by gidjah(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2014
NOT too down with this one at all!you could have dealt the matter over with your hubby and not d innocent lady (who though might not even know he is married).i hope this action will put a total end to your husbands evil escapades?

1 Like

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by jeffizy(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
A triangle of the GUILTY.
From the cheating husband , to the mistress, down to the mayweather wife.

All guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by coogar: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2014
i don't believe this story.
women are never violent - only men are capable of committing this kind of animalistic behaviour on their fellow gender. lipsrsealed
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin

that wife shouldn't have wasted her energy. She should have faced the guy because really how many mistresses does she want to beat and now that she don tear her pant, will it stop him from cheating or give him excuse to cheat grin
that woman really needs to watch the movie, "the other woman" then she will be more sensible grin
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by pickabeau1: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
coogar:
i don't believe this story.
women are never violent - only men are capable of committing this kind of animalistic behaviour on their fellow gender. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAMBARRY:
grin
that wife shouldn't have wasted her energy. She should have faced the guy because really how many mistresses does she want to beat and now that she don tear her pant, will it stop him from cheating or give him excuse to cheat grin
that woman really needs to watch the movie, "the other woman" then she will be more sensible grin

How will the other woman help her

Are u suggesting she befriends the mistress and treats the guys fukup
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kanwulia please come o.your attention is needed here grin grin

am surprised that you are not even here sef grin
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Which ever way she chooses to interprete and react to her husbands in disciplined dheek is solely her business. But the movie is enough to make any more reasonable wink
pickabeau1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

How will the other woman help her

Are u suggesting she befriends the mistress and treats the guys fukup
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by pickabeau1: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Which ever way she chooses to interprete and react to her husbands in disciplined dheek is solely her business. But the movie is enough to make any more reasonable wink

Stop perambulating

what can a woman learn from the movie

simple question
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Kanwulia: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Kanwulia please come o.your attention is needed here grin grin

am surprised that you are not even here sef grin

Nne! I juss dey close from work o.

Argggggggh! The kain tin wey NL/NIGERIAN/AFRICAN Mgbeke/Alatika blokos-starved krase women go do be this ke!

Dem don learn how to "niked" dem fellow-women for public like their MALE-TERROR-LORDS dey teach dem na. "EJIGBO-LEHGUS" style!cheesy

Now you understand why I don't sympathize with these VERRRRRY FAAAAAAAT, UGGGGGGGLY and LOCAL fish-wives!

If na me ehn? I go make sure I use the wife act "blue fim" witi some LIBERIAN-EBOLA grass cutters post for "YOU and ME tube" welehi-telehi! grin

Even her new-born goats will not be spared. I GO KILL ALL OF THEM. . . . Including the "he-goat" of a "MAAAAAASTRESS"!kiss

Bunch of ezzzzzzholes wey dem wor-wor totos don SAWA for h-insai marriage ngwo-gwo soup tey tey!

Na the SWEEEEEEET LEPASCIOUS-SHANDIES with tight and juizzzzy pooocies outside dem "matrimonial dungeons" say make dem dey dey use dem anusez to "go forth and REPLICATE" efry 6 months. . . .with dem totos wey don dey "digest" penish like boar-constrictors wey dey swallow h-elephants without drinking wota? grin

Abi man nor dey taya to hear toto wey nor dey taya to "mess" 24/7? shocked
If they are not "expecting", they are MENSTRUATING foul smelling blood and "fishy" gas fumes all over town ke!
Mtcheeeeeeew!

How dem "sele bobo" usbans nor go h-abandon dem "patience ozokwor" ati "salads abeni" funky azzes wey soap and wota nor dey h-eva fit "gum", waka lef dem to roast ni? cheesy

So, the man go stop to "KYEAT" abi?cheesy

* time to go wash my NYANSH before e rotten for Disu my 12+ hour dross. . . chai*
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Waspy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^^^ undecided
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Dbestmax(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
For Gods sake she might not have known d man was married...dese Chinese are jst been stupid for passing by and watching dis happen
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Haaa kanwulia grin grin grin

no let me fall down with laugh here o grin
Kanwulia:

Nne! I juss dey close from work o.
Now you understand why I don't sympathize with these VERRRRRY FAAAAAAAT, UGGGGGGGLY and LOCAL fish-wives!

If NA me ehn? I go make sure I use the wife act "blue fim" witi some LIBERIAN-EBOLA grass cutters post for "YOU and ME tube" welehi-telehi! grin

Even her new-born goats will not be spared. I GO KILL ALL OF THEM. . . . Including the "he-goat" of a "MAAAAAASTRESS"!kiss

Bunch of ezzzzzzholes wey dem wor-wor totos don SAWA for h-insai marriage ngwo-gwo soup tey tey!

Na the SWEEEEEEET LEPASCIOUS-SHANDIES with tight and juizzzzy pooocies outside dem "matrimonial dungeons" say make dem dey dey use dem anusez to "go forth and REPLICATE" efry 6 month . . . .with dem totos wey don dey "digest" penis like boar-constrictors wey dey swallow h-elephants without drinking wota? grin
Abi man nor dey taya to hear toto wey nor dey taya to "mess" 24/7? shocked
If they are not "expecting", they are MENSTRUATING foul smelling blood and "fishy" gas fumes all over town ke!
Mtcheeeeeeew!

How dem "sele bobo" usbans nor go h-abandon dem "patience ozokwor" ati "salads abeni" funky azzes wey soap and wota nor dey h-Eva fit "gum" waka lef dem to roast ni? cheesy

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Stop perambulating

what can a woman learn from the movie

simple question
which one be ya own. Shebi you Don ask kweshon and I don answer am
ewoni eleyi gan todemura kankan kan.abeg dress o jare.ma disturb mi wink grin

1 Like

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Waspy:
^^^^ undecided
let her catch you grin grin
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by pickabeau1: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
which one be ya own. Shebi you Don ask kweshon and I don answer am
ewoni eleyi gan todemura kankan kan.abeg dress o jare.ma disturb mi wink grin

u neva answer d kweshion

Wetin pesin dey learn for the film
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

u neva answer d kweshion

Wetin pesin dey learn for the film

fighting the other woman will not padlock his pheenese. Are you satisfied now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by pickabeau1: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
fighting the other woman will not padlock his pheenese. Are you satisfied now? tongue

Yes.. so what do u recommend the wife does if her hubby is cheating
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes.. so what do u recommend the wife does if her hubby is cheating
how does your question repair the damage the woman has done. Why don't you ask the beater
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by pickabeau1: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
how does your question repair the damage the woman has done. Why don't you ask the beater

I am asking you.. if say your friend came to you that she wants to confront the side chic; what will u advise she does
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

I am asking you.. if say your friend came to you that she wants to confront the side chic; what will u advise she does
na she know the kain obuko wey she marry.at least she will have been seeing the signs . anyway no need for story

sidon there pretend like you don't know and continue praying till you both catch aids or

talk to ya legs and carry ya children along koto foriburuku ran e.choose whichever you prefer

no more kweshons
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by pickabeau1: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
ok
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
If I be the husband, I go travel till tempers cool. At home, she go deal with the husband personally. No need to invite friends.
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by tintingz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Some women are funny, instead of them to face and beat the cheating husband they will leave him and beat the runz girlfriend.
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Some women sha, like you can beat all his mistresses.
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
The mistress should look for friends, stage an ambush and beat the wife senseles

If she cannot control the husband's willy, she should start wearing sexy pants & bra

Fool.ish woman curing fever instead of typhoid
Re: Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) by Waspy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
let her catch you grin grin
grin Why you think say I no quote her??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex As Married Couple / Which Wife Can Accept This? / Babies Are Attracted To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.