Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us (6266 Views)

Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / A Fund Cooperative Club That Will Help You Raise Enough Money To Start A Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by esolutions: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hello friends,

How would you raise money to enjoy your christmas and salah? Share your opinion below.

While you are doing so, check out the following sites: www.smscashpumper.com, www.internetmoneybank.com and www.centreformoneymaking.com
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by naijacutee(f): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
Raise money for charity, or raise money for yourself? If you mean raising money for charity, I've got a few ideas.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by layzie: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
@Nijacutee, how? i intend raising for charity
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by naijacutee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
There are various ways to raise money for charity especially around christmas time. There's a particular idea I've had in mind for a while now, but haven't had the opportunity to carry it out. If you are strongly affiliated with a particular charity, you could get the proprietor/director/top bosses to affiliate themselves with a few christmas party organisers - office parties etc. and promote the event as a charity event. Attendees could b requested to bring one item each i.e if it's a childrens charity, attendees would b required to bring one christmas gift for kids e.g soap, powder etc which would be collected at the gate. P.S There isn't much room for mago-mago.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by netmoney(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2008
BOYS: Make customised Greeting cards and market them.

GIRLS: Make beads and sell them.

If you lack the skill,go learn them.There is this very good beadmaking video I once had,but I lost it.Just go and look for it in any video shop and you will find it.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by jesuseun1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
where can one get the rechargeable barbing clippers in bulk. pls reply soon
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by dpro(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2008
I will raise money for christmas by selling my info products.

Temitope

temitopeakinola@gmail.com
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by cashmentor(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2008
to make money this season, i would simply do one thing
and which i know sells this season, and that is the decorating business
and gift items and my terget would be the bank offcourse, due to their
crave to be the most decorated and best looking banks and maybe some fast food
resturants, just decorating and gift items would do!!!!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Bunmzie: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2008
save, save and save stop eating with all your ten fingers till xmas grin
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
We and my boys are planning how to rob the bank.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by GORRET(f): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
Put to good use what i learnt from a 4 day seminar i attended.I never knew it was this easy to make money in Nigeria!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by dreeldee: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
how else if not yahoo undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by osisi6(f): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2008
I've picked up one more day at work
everyone is expecting a gift from me when I land naija for Christmas
I hope they can manage fruit of the loom underwears
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by osisi6(f): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2008
dreeldee:

tufiakwa!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by sniperwolf(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2008
Stealing from poster's purse
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by sniperwolf(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2008
Stealing from poster's purse
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by ken20(m): 2:52am On Nov 19, 2008
Helo,
I totally agree with d pro in the case of packaging info products for the season. You can make a lot of money from this wonderful idea which can make you an instant earner. However, there must have been a need for the kind of info product you are packaging otherwise, you won't make anything from it.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by ogbongzky(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2008
dreeldee:

is yahoo giving out holiday bonuses to registerred users ? grin
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Makavelis(m): 3:34am On Nov 19, 2008
@dreeldee grin how else if not yahoo yahoo grin lol grin confirm grin lol
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by tRoOE(f): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt] scamming my family grin grin[/size]
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by nj11(f): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2008
Look for at least two sugar daddies screw them and am set for the holiday.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by scottN(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2008
nj11:

Look for at least two sugar daddies screw them and am set for the holiday.

Got some sugar daddies lined up for u if u r interested wink
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by cornel318(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2008
@ Posted by: GORRET  
Put to good use what i learnt from a 4 day seminar i attended.I never knew it was this easy to make money in Nigeria!

Sorry sis, can i tap a little from ur knowledge?
My e-mail is, can i send it??
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by izzabett(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2008
Guys here is a good oppurtunity to make money for exmas, my company is giving out N10,00.00 to everyone that brings a buyer for laptop. So you can calculate how much you get if you bring one buyer evertday till the festivity ends. COOL CASH smiley wink
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by neowelsh(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2008
izzabett:

Guys here is a good oppurtunity to make money for exmas, my company is giving out N10,00.00 to everyone that brings a buyer for laptop. So you can calculate how much you get if you bring one buyer evertday till the festivity ends. COOL CASH smiley wink

please let me know, if you finish tapping from her knowledge, then you tell me
thanks
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by skima(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2008
Buy enough shares now and sell from the 18th December.

Then buy more from the 3rd of January.

You will make money!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by neowelsh(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2008
am not the share type of a guy.
sorry any other help
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by tkb417(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2008
my salary+6 months bonus+ 13th month salary+ sidekicks+ sell some shares =money for salah+ xmas
i acatually need a tiny fraction of this for the holidays
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by MrCrackles(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2008
It is looking more like breaking into a bank or mean mugging some old rich pensioner for me oo!!

Wetin man go do, i gasto kill sallah room, turkey for xmas and buy baffs for New year jolly!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by modupsie(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2008
wud be selling xmas hampers wink
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by babadee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

It is looking more like breaking into a bank or mean mugging some old rich pensioner for me oo!!

need a partner?
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by simmy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
y'all can stand on allen (both male n female) wearing the shortest things u ve got.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa - 2016 / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? / The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.