Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us (6276 Views)

Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / A Fund Cooperative Club That Will Help You Raise Enough Money To Start A Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by cebili: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ Mcgregor,

AU do i get a paypal? kindly send d details to chuksonated77@yahoo.com
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by bizbrain: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
DISCOVER HOW TO EARN OVER #100,000 NAIRA MONTHLY SELLING INFORMATION PRODUCT USING JUST YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

Dear FRIENDS,
My name is HENRYONUOHA.I am the financial consultant that discovered and developed this System after three years of research and consultation with finasncial experts. With this System, you make money at will! You make over One Million Naira every month legitimately. It is an easy and simple System.
You can do it either as a part time or full time business. If you are already employed, you only need one or two hours everyday. You can do it either during your normal working hours or after closing from work. If you are not presently employed, you have gotten yourself a full time job and business. If you are already in business, thank your God because it is an opportunity to make extra millions of naira without much effort and expenses, monthly. It is an avenue to make money to expand your business.
This System is easy, simple, and safe for everybody: man or woman,married or single, young or old. Whether you are a graduate, undergraduate, student or drop out, it does not matter! The important thing is that you must know how to read and write.
The major vehicles for this business are (a) You must have a Bank account, (b) You must have at least one Handset with active GSM network, and (c) There should be a computer with Internet access. If you do not have any, you can go to the nearest cybercafe and make use of their computer. Proficiency in the operation of computer is NOT necessary, but you must know how to check your mails. This System has nothing to do with e-gold or e-silver. You make your millions sweartlessly here in Nigeria.
This System is one of the easiest and safest systems of making million of naira every month without much effort, time, or expenses.
With this System, you enjoy the following benefits,
(a) You make money at will.
(b) You determine how much millions that you want, and you will surely get it.
(c) Money pours into your bank account from all parts of the country with just only little start-up capital and efforts.
(d) You become very popular because majority shall acquire wealth through you.
Read some of the testimonies from those that are using the System:-
>>>>> When I followed the techniques, I was amazed beyond my imagination. I made =N=1.6 Million in my first month, Thanks a million --- Samuel Adeleke--Lagos.<<<<<

>>>>> Since I bought your manual, my life has changed considerably!, I have changed from a begger to a cheerful donor in my church, Thanks.--- frank Belema --- Port Harcourt. <<<<<

>>>>> It is unbelievable but quite true. I was transformed from an applicant to a millionaire. I made roughly =N=4.5 Million within two months! , May God Bless you richly. --- Emmanuel John -- Uyo. <<<<<
COST 0F MANUAL:I have decieded to give away this e-manual at a discount price of #1,500 as against the recommended price of #20,000.00. Grab your copy now while the offer lasts.

HOW TO ORDER:
Step 1:pay the sum of 1,500 in our bank account
Account name:HENRY .O.ONUOHA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0861010015359
BANK NAME: DIAMOND BANK PLC.

STEP 11: Notify us of your payment by sms to 08070607008 including your name, teller number, ammount paid, phone number and email address.

STEP111:Upon the reciept of this your payment will be confirmed and than your package will be sent to your email address within 24hours

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : -
If after purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this System, after implementation and you fail to become a multi-millionaire, please ask for a full refund of your money.
He who fail to plan, actually planned to fail. Your financial destiny is in your hands. Make the right decision by purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this System, and your life will never remain the same again, financially! Make your decision NOW.
I wish you the best in your journey to finacial freedom.
See you at the top.
HENRY .O. ONUOHA
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by arambada(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2008
I am an information/internet marketer as well as an entertainer. I am expecting the bulk of my christmas and sallah money from entertaining people, and assisting others with relevant valuable information products. In fact, by the time my websites www.youcandoitbetter.info and www.aramandamovie.com are fully on, they will help so many others to make money at ease, just like I do.

But if there is one or two persons, who just need a peep into how I make fast, easy, cool and constant money on and offline; such a person should just get a copy of my book, TEN (10) HOT & SOLID INTERNET BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH JUST N150 AND STILL GROW THEM TO MILLION OF NAIRA/DOLLARS. This ebook cost N2,500; but for this festive season, I will sell it at N1,500 to those that paid before December 1, 2008. The book goes back to the old price of N2,500; after this date (01-12-2008).

All payment to the fastecash username "arambada" or TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN KONCEPTS (TFSK)' s Wema Bank Account numbered 0364122459316. You should then text your payment details with your email to 08055553335, for me to send the package to your email. There is this wonderful bonus - just for buying this ebook, I will mentor you, till you make real money on or offline just like I constantly do.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Echidime(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
Last year I gave out 2.000.000 Naira to people,this year the Lord is Good once again so I have map out 5M just for charity,for this years celebration, Everyone in the house is free to get in touch and join me in glorifying GOD
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by igwe11(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
Echidime:

Last year I gave out 2.000.000 Naira to people,this year the Lord is Good once again so I have map out 5M just for charity,for this years celebration, Everyone in the house is free to get in touch and join me in glorifying GOD
i guess, we can start that right now. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by angelina08(f): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2008
First you have to work hard during the year, so that you can be eble to raise money for your families on Christman. But all hands are not equal, some people out there don't have a job to help there needs.

Christmas and Salah, some people when and still money and kill to make it, girls sleeping from one man to another to make money for Christmas or Salah celebration.

That is all i can say on this.

Thanks.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by ifeT(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ angelina08
Dat's all u av 2 say. , wot av u said ?
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by neowelsh(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
nothing o0o0o
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by roots: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
go kill urself and sale corps to baba lawoo tongue

u don't think of making best use of ur time doing good shocked shocked shocked.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by neowelsh(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
make oner see this cassava roots.
watin u dey wait 4 tongue
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by steven5: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
smiley that's easy, this is the seasons; a time people spend money like they are millionaires; a time ladies shop like the 'beentos'; a time boys and girls look up for new dresses; offices agog with baskets of gift items. There are a lot of things you can do. Sell some stuff, offer some services, help the needy, give to charity. Sure! Giving is a very profitable investment! Well sell recharge cards, do night browsings but not yahoo yahoo and other good good things sha. and you will get money.
Well if those bits don't work, try other humiliating methods like 'Excuse me gentleman, can I get N50 from you. I lost my wallet to pick pockets and I am going to Ojota'. You know them. There are so many of them in Lagos. Anyway, have a bountiful end of the year and chrismass celeb!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
Affiliate marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts.

Affiliate marketing is also the name of the industry where a number of different types of companies and individuals are performing this form of Internet marketing, including affiliate networks, affiliate management companies, and in-house affiliate managers, specialized third party vendors, and various types of affiliates/publishers who promote the products and services of their partners.

Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization, paid search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, and in some sense display advertising. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.

Affiliate marketing—using one website to drive traffic to another—is a form of online marketing, which is frequently overlooked by advertisers. While search engines, e-mail, and website syndication capture much of the attention of online retailers, affiliate marketing carries a much lower profile. Still, affiliates continue to play a significant role in e-retailers' marketing strategies.

Become a Affiliate Marketer today, find your way to success for more information on Affiliate Marketing visit.

Website: http://www.wayandlifeproperties.realtors.officelive.com

Email: wayandlifeproperties@live.com

Tel: 2348067683422
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by kam27(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2008
I will ask for money from Yar Adua and Fashola. After all dem be my Presi n Govvy, and its certain they will surely give.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2008
kam27:

I will ask for money from Yar Adua and Fashola. After all them be my Presi n Govvy, and its certain they will surely give.

Can i go with you? I beg i need connection.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by neowelsh(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2008
abeg i dey your back
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by na2day2(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2008
i am boning xmas this yr sha
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by ayobase(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2008
just explore people,
sell infromation,

or a workshop on how to
make money!!!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by eunisam: 2:30am On Nov 22, 2008
buy and sale knock-out
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by onoz101(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2008
This is your BEST chance, Take it or LEAVE IT Make money to fill form Online Believe me you will get crazy if you are the type that gets over excited at a surprising event like making money like magic. If you are this type of person, please I will advice you to always be calm when you are offered big money for a simple form. Some of you will not believe it, I understand, and that’s because making money from the internet is not real to you, or you have not made SISI online before. But this is your best chance if you want you’re X-mass to be loaded. Your bank account will get mad for excess of cash. I don’t want to commit my live to it before you believe in this program. Like I said it’s meant for the serious minded once, who want to leave a stress free life like me. This is a short report that reveals how you can make $50-$100 in less than 30minutes.everyday. contact - fegbamuno@yahoo.com
check this blog- vrendo dot dot com, you know what i mean by those dot
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by DExplorer1: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2008
onoz101:

This is your BEST chance, Take it or LEAVE IT Make money to fill form Online Believe me you will get crazy if you are the type that gets over excited at a surprising event like making money like magic. If you are this type of person, please I will advice you to always be calm when you are offered big money for a simple form. Some of you will not believe it, I understand, and that’s because making money from the internet is not real to you, or you have not made SISI online before. But this is your best chance if you want you’re X-mass to be loaded. Your bank account will get mad for excess of cash. I don’t want to commit my live to it before you believe in this program. Like I said it’s meant for the serious minded once, who want to leave a stress free life like me. This is a short report that reveals how you can make $50-$100 in less than 30minutes.everyday. contact - fegbamuno@yahoo.com
check this blog- vrendo dot dot com, you know what i mean by those dot

With such huge amount you must be riding HUMMER , 2 , Yes!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by emmyjack(m): 5:03am On Nov 23, 2008
YOU CAN NOW MAKE #50,000 with these antiques
1. The ole pendulum wall clock the one that is written with Roman Numerals or Roman figures
2: Ever seen an old gramophone that comes with a rewinder an ancient equivalent of recently out dated turn-table. provide it and you are #50,000 richer.
3: Has your Granpa ever told you what currency Nigeria used during the colonial era? well thats the pounds - Provide it, coins or the paper type any denomination and that translates to #50,000 each.
The ball ball is now in your court, you can celebrate this Christmas in a grand style. If you can provide any of this pls email me at jirehinvestconig@yahoo.com or call 08035988646
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by freezze(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2008
My brother na only God go help, my girlfriend don bring bill for xmass n new year. and the bill pass nepa, water rate, nitel, clearing and forwarding no cost reach her own bugdet. But wetin I go do I ghast pay am. But there is nothing above God. whichever way she has been of helping hand too. I wish every body on NAIRA LAND merry xmass and a happy new YEAR. May 2009 be 9ice to us all.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by freezze(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2008
Biz Brain can you send the number of those who testified to your good works. This is very important.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by dollarwise(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2008
I have already made hundreds of thousands of naira from http://www.familyhomeclub.com/default.htm and I will just continue to pluck more hundreds of thousands in the remaining weeks. Other Nigerians who have made millions from the program told me I have been sleeping for me not to have made more than I have made in such an easy program like this.

I will also work at cashing hundreds to thousands of dollars weekly as many Nigerians are already doing from http://www.holidaysandcash.com/dollarwise

If you want to join me in this end-of-year harvest of legitimate dollars on the Internet via any of these programs, call 08052914930 TODAY!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by MrCrackles(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2008
Sell Bangers, Christmas trees, xmas turkeys and Sallah Rams
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by dansmith1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
@freezze,
I feel you bro, it is not eazy wit dem bills, take it eazy o.

As for moi i tend to love-vendor myself to get money this season. i e Do what I do best,
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by nomanicole(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2008
hey,i'm going to raise money by selling the gold ive been selling so n.l's u can get a gold necklace for as low as 5k,(its xmas)i'd be off to saudi on thursday so if you are interested HOLLA.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by slyk2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
Raising money to spend just for xmas and sallah is a bad financial attitude.
Many prepare for these festivities more than they plan for their entire life.

Now that the stock market is down none of these people is talking of investing
but they will sing the praises of those who does now.

Think of delaying the gratification of xmas.
Do not flog yourself to raise money only for you to spend it on frivolities.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by danedrol: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
Raise Money for Xmas or Salah?
As usual, by giving out the most
sought after of my Information Products.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by master2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2008
i will render services people usually don't want to do dmselves during festive period.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Afribiz(f): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2008
@NOMANICOLE,
Will like 2 buy some from you. Holla me- 07028386858.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.