Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us (6267 Views)

Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / A Fund Cooperative Club That Will Help You Raise Enough Money To Start A Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by samoks247(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2008
I already made the money i will spend at XMAS. I trade online and it has been my major source of joy.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by kunmibola(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
hi
i am just new in the house.thanks 4 bringing this topic up wink i think the rechargeable clipper makes sense
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by kunmibola(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
hi master2:
can i get intouch with you probably thru your mobile fone?
please, be your brother's keeper
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by steven5: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi Kunmibola,
You can reach me by my no. 08034507412. To your success!
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Hilundi: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
simple,make you go dey arrange levels for baba Ijebu, grin
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by naijaboy92: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2008
sad wel the easiest is to steal from ur parents but on the honest and peaceful side start selling recharge cards very good ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by emmanx(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2008
HELLO NIGERIAS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFITABLE WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE THIS SEASON I ADVICE YOU GO FOR INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST SO FAR. FOR A START TEXT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08085762837 OR A BLANK EMAIL TO  infopackmoney@yahoo.com.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by felucci(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2008
Asking for a miracle would be nice. Maybe one can play mtn treasure hunt with N15,000 only
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Aaoe: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
This christmas treat your kids' cause they are special. You can take your kid to The Palms Grotto Lagos, to see Santa, play games and get lots of gifts. visit www.thepalmsshopping.com or www.thepalmsshopping.net to register your kids.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by danedrol: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
I'm raising cash to enjoy my lifestyle
by ofering information on my site
http://www.seminarforts.com
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by mosesbody(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2008
By getting solution for all you guys here, just tell me your problems and i will make money from getting you a solution, so hit me up with anything, i mean anything okay.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
can someone pls tell me what "CHRISTMAS" is all about?
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by saviola24: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
I was busy doin nothin while my mates earn thousands of dollars online.Thank God i realized dis early & as am talkin 2u guys now,am tired of making thousands of dollars,tired of receiving calls,who says u can't make it online?am willing to reveal my secret to anybody interested cos what i believe in life is dat d sky is enof to accomodate al d birds in d world.if u are interested 2make money online,send a blank mail to ifeanyiskippo@yahoo.com
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by UNLEASHED(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
What's special about Christmas or Sallah??
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2008
@ saviola24

what kinda job is that uh? sure u aint one of those yahoo yahoo boys?
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by lectureme(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2008
Ways to make money befor the exmas
Have you think about the big companies that are registered online for people
like you and i to help them to sell thier product or give them your opinion to
sale the product. As am writing these, am telling you i have 50 job waiting me on my registered account with them, what am i saying nothing else but online jobs, they need
you to help them as 'CUSTOMER CARE", "TYPE WRITER ", 'SAY YOUR OPINION,'AND SO ON
And not only that,you can stop wasting the one (money), you have makiny call,believe
some people do not pay as they talk with their phone, you can check this out to
http/:www.lifesourceonline..com, you can still search on many aspect there, To ge your phone number talk free day and night contact 07030863080 (sms only) or call my hotline 07087532490, and you can also get the online job step-by step e-book that will lead you to start earning at least $20 dollar daily, with no stress just an hour you are through. 07030863080(sms only) or hotline 07087532490. thanks
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by kayboy2: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2008
lol
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by kayboy2: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2008
:p
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by probsolver: 1:35am On Dec 09, 2008
hello
i will raise money for xmas buy implementing all i know
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by wikeplus: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
Please click on this site to get paid per click http://refbux.refal.pl/?ref=6414 so You could have spare change fr the hols.
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by ikendu: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
If i were anyone what i will do is raise sum few bucks of naira, search for a DATA entry program that guarantees

me $200 dollars weekly(genuine). Open a Visa Card account with the help of www.onlinecreditcardaccount..com

so that i can be able to convert my money in US Dollars and pay to have access to the DATA Entry sites.

Once that is done, i know strongly for sure that I'm going to make money. grin

Not surveys. Too much work. angry
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by akalawu: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2008
[color=#006600]design with style
[/color]

This festive period, what i will do to raise money is what i know best. that is designing and construction of buildings. you can never argue that it pays very much.  grin wink

interested, call  08032582385

Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by sab4real: 11:12am On May 28, 2009
I dont know cool cool cool
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by edimalo(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2009
interested in proven affliate from the masters

http://www.millionairechallengeclub.com/olamide
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by winta2007(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
my investment that pays me 1.9% daily is ok for my xmas
Re: How Would You Raise Money For Christmas/Salah? Tell Us by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa - 2016 / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? / Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.