Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC (4890 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / VIDEO: Rev.fr Mbaka's Preaching About How Goodluck Jonathan Has Failed Nigeria / The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by saint047(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

lies! where are the rails?
you most be myopic for asking such a Dumb question
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Ignorant mumu, you better concentrate on what you know how to do best i.e your yahoo yahoo activities and sending out scam mail. Wretched urchin posing as a billionaire. Only on Nairaland.
This is a classic response from APC mosquitoes. Always emotionally unstable and derogatory. I can not descend to your level. Shoes get size. You are not worth my time. You should be clapping for me for my wisdom, afterall Tinubu is clapping for Jonathan, my Oga.

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/reno.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

now tell me one reason south east should vote pdp?
Guy how much did they pay you, you just registered and you re here ranting why South East shouldn't vote GEJ.
You tell me the reasons not to vote him, since you know much, present facts and figures not just some childish rants.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Gbawe: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nairalanders, especially non-Lagosians, go to the thread below and judge the vacuously hateful Aljbokoharem for yourself. "They have done nothing" according to him. Yet go to the thread below to see my own pictures of old gutter and the new, extensive, bigger and better replacement outside my own door. It is not Paradise yet but APC has delivered massively for Lagos. It is only haters and enemies of progress who engage in lies and propaganda.

https://www.nairaland.com/826649/what-big-deal-fashola-nonsense/1

Old channels.

Old Channels.

New Channels under construction.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Ignorant mumu, you better concentrate on what you know how to do best i.e your yahoo yahoo activities and sending out scam mail. Wretched urchin posing as a billionaire. Only on Nairaland.
Bros, are you Tinubu or the leader of APC, why re u posting with so much venom??
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:
APC has failed Nigerians as well. So why not present individuals rather than party

Is it that you dont have a brain ni....or the one gifted to you by God have expired hence you have none functioning at the moment?

Must we tell you that the electoral law does not have any provision for independent candidature or individuals as you choose to call it

So which ever way you choose to postulate,the electorates are condemned to vote either PDP,APC or any of the mushroom and adopted children parties such as APGA or LP
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by dejt4u(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayindejimmy:
That hitd me wher it hurts most..
I shall gt over it someday
Oponu factorial..get wel soon!
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
ovadoze:

Bros, are you Tinubu or the leader of APC, why re u posting with so much venom??
Forgive his misdemeanor, his Emotional Intelligence Quotient is almost zero and his capabilities at fallacies are monumental.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Gbawe: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
ovadoze:

some of you mischief makers make me laugh. Can you at least not post more intelligently so it is not so obvious you have taken sides? Did you not read where the person I quoted mentioned me ungraciously to ellicit the response he got? Learn to stay out of the conversation of others if you cannot even pretend to be fair.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by YEMOYEMI: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Babzy11:
This are just disadvantages I feel Nigeria will encounter if we try APC,
1: PDP controls most states more than 56%, with that the governors can frustrate the Presidency.
2: Majority of the oil producing states are PDP
3: You think APC can clear terrorism? No, the only people than can really stop it are those that know who started it PDP.
4. PDP will always remain a National Party, you can not tear it down, they know when to fight and when not to, when election time comes they'll come back together.

I support APC, but I'm just being realistic, PDP will win come 2015, for APC to win any Presidential election ever, they've got to start from controlling the House of Assemblies, Governor's seats, House of Reps, Senate before they can smell success in Aso Rock, it's a stage by stage process.

You are wrong mate. Sure you know what is called paradigm shift? That is what we need. God will heal Nigeria
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by ideology(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ill rather vote ACN than APC

ACN appeared to have ideology.

APC's ideology that i can relate with is to take Presidency from PDP

After elections they will split

yet still i don't see them winning tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ps:Remove Tinubu from ACN then i'll listen to opponents of PDP
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Whats the difference between PDP and APC? Nothing. The same people that made up of apc left pdp, na de same blood There is nothing APC will do that PDP is not doing. The change we desire is not in APC. Their desperation to take power even if it means destroying Nigeria must be quenched because no one knows what they will do once they gets this power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by ideology(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
This is a classic response from APC mosquitoes. Always emotionally unstable and derogatory. I can not descend to your level. Shoes get size. You are not worth my time. You should be clapping for me for my wisdom, afterall Tinubu is clapping for Jonathan, my Oga.

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/reno.jpg[/img]

brother , hahahahah

i have been looking for this pics

see Tinubu clapping with all his heart

ideology:
Ill rather vote ACN than APC
ACN appeared to have ideology.
APC's ideology that i can relate with is to take Presidency from PDP
After elections they will split
yet still i don't see them winning tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ps:Remove Tinubu from ACN then i'll listen to opponents of PDP

Tinubu sold Ribadu's (ACN) vote to GEJ in 2011
he can do it again grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by major466(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
In this era of hate and hypocrisy I guess it's easy for progrethieves to say PDP had failed Nigeria since 1999 citing power supply issue. However it escaped their notice to know that OBJ was the one who made serious blunders to the power sector development in Nigeria by thinking servicing the already dilapidated power plants in the country would restore power supply 24/7 in six months. Who interestingly enough he is the compass for the APC as they pursue their 2015 Presidential ambition.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by ideology(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
major466:
In this era of hate and hypocrisy I guess it's easy for progrethieves to say PDP had failed Nigeria since 1999 citing power supply issue. However it escaped their notice to know that OBJ was the one who made serious blunders to the power sector development in Nigeria by thinking servicing the already dilapidated power plants in the country would restore power supply 24/7 in six months. Who interestingly enough he is the compass for the APC as they pursue their 2015 Presidential ambition.

na the same people , its all about their interest.

Things may not have changed in areas we wanted.
but we can't deny the fact that they fixed somethings before the end of each tenure
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by olapluto(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
major466:
You didnt think before writing this. You werent thinking while writing it. Now I doubt you thought about it after writing.
'Era of hate and hypocrisy' who brought this? NEVER in Nigeria's history has there been such hate, ethnic suspicions and deceits. GEJ is a man who will do anything to hold on to power.
In one sentence you claim PDP hasnt failed Nigerians, you say it is OBJ that failed Nigeria in terms of 'blunders to the power sector'. I need not say much about your intelligence after this.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by 1025: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
atinukedam:
Wat mak u tink Apc wil be beta, stinginess is dere Motto

apc will be better because if they have the opportunity, they will do their best to prove to nigerians that they are better than pdp. then again, if after 4 years in office by apc, pdp comes back to power, they will do better than ever because there will be a healthy competition between the two parties as they work to convince the voters on the need to vote them.
that is what is happening in america and u see growth but when a party knows whether good or bad, it will win, they don't do much to please the masses.
democracy is a game of options and not a one party system which pdp is giving us.
let there be healthy competition which is in the interest of the masses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by youngeagle(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:
this is just my views because we have not gained anything from gej and his gang since 2011. vote pdp out now.
is't the party that will develop the country or individuals?
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by major466(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
omoharry:
which APC? You mean those bunche of hypocrites that will be nice to you just a few days to election and turn against you right after you have given them your vote. APC KE!. TUFIAKWA! I would rather vote a known enemy PDP than those hypocrites that tries very hard to portray themselves as people's servant while they are lord unto themselves. A party that does not have a clear cut ideology, a party that is ready to drag the whole country down just because of power, a party that sees white and calls it black because it belong to an opposition party,Is it the media's manipulation and twisting of peoples psych by always analyzing news from a bias points of view. Thus, anything that will indict the any APC is down played while that of the federal government is over hyped and twisted to suit their purpose by heating up the polity. A party that promote thuggery and turn their face to the other side when this thug becomes lawless, extorting money from this same citizens you are asking for their vote.A party that knows no shame, perpetuate corruption and tolerate it as long it from the same party, a party that would cohort with international media to bring down the morals and reputation of our army and the country and boost that of the her enemy(BOKO HARAM). So many things to say. I will never vote for APC unless there is a drastic change their style & orientation of leadership ( This is the same view from many of my friends that first believed in this party).The day APC wins the presidency just know that most Ikoyi land would be owned by TINUBU. . I use to be a fan of APC at the begining but not anymore.
Well said. smiley
History had shown that those who promise utopia on earth when given power became more worse than tyrants, on coming to power. Be wary of those who promise heaven on earth in Nigeria when given the mantle of leadership. They might just be the next worse thing to happen.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by major466(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
ovadoze:

Guy how much did they pay you, you just registered and you re here ranting why South East shouldn't vote GEJ.
You tell me the reasons not to vote him, since you know much, present facts and figures not just some childish rants.
I wonder o. Everyone knows where South East stand. The guy is just another paid worker to resurrect an already known fact.
I think his mission is to woo south east people to APC grin his pay masters.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by musaibnabdul(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
We need to run to APC not try them, Lagos, kano and osun are success story. GMB all the way.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by chamboy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
But seriously if we do an analysis of state... APC states r beta than PDPs
And about Corrupt politics, Funny enough PDP members have more even court presecuted criminals
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by chamboy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Every one talk about tinubu's loot but he as not been charged guilty for any corruption cases .... everyone seems to forget Alams, Ibori, Bode George, Fayose,...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamic Bank Set To Begin Operation In Ibadan / MASSOB Scolds Ohaneze: Stop Demanding Political Privileges From Buhari / Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.