Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ghana's Laughable Offer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Laughable Offer (8710 Views)

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by JiggamanGh: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa post those pictures from Ghana quick quick,huh? hahahaha at least we can compare notes. I am patiently waiting ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh roforoforofo foool you are in Ghana,huh? what's the big deal? millions of your people are all over Ghana.

Ghana's indeed have a better life, compared with you apes. and what are you doing in Ghana and not sticking your smelly butt in your crazy sh1thole, modafaka? such nonsense!

oooh I forgot to share with you what a street looks like in your magg0t-infested sh1thole

Is always the Eba eater that leeches off Ghana that has hatred for Ghana. Ask him again, what's his miserable self doing in Ghana instead of that hellhole he calls a country.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by pjosh1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
you are talking like a foooool. how can Ghana offering to sell electricity to nigerian amount to "comparing" or "dragging shoulders" with nigeria. The truth is that the little respect I have for you people keep dwindling fast every second when I read posts like this and there are a lots of such on this forum.

I still don't understand why nigerians are outraged at Ghana's offer to sell electricity to them. Its like you people still live in primitive times. The rest of the world don't reason that way. Every sensible country is looking for means to improve the quality of life for its people, but in nigeria it appears pettiness and nonsense is what thrives in the minds of most of you foools. how can anyone be embittered about Ghana's offer to supply electricity to a country whose 120 million citizens don't have access to electricity. I still don't get it! Is it pride or is it sheer stvpidity? Meanwhile I guess all of you would have clapped if the US or Britain or indeed any European country had offered to supply elctricity to you apes? such inferiority complex. SMH

Under the West African Power Pool (WAPP), any country in west africa can produce electricity and and sell to another country in the region. Some major power producers seeing that opportunity to produce electricity in Ghana and sell internationally are making huge investments in the Ghana power sector. This are strictly private initiatives and have nothing to do tiwh the Ghanaian government. so what is the big deal about Ghana supplying electricity to nigeria? Already, Ghana supplies electricity to Burkina Faso, Togo and Benin. There are many countries in the sub region who will be very happy to buy Ghana's excess electricity.

you shitnigerian apes should continue to languish in darkness and inhale your generator fumes grin more grease to your nostrils grin

and by the way, the Ghanaian economy is doing well, growing at nearly 7% per annum. The Ghanaian economy is the 3rd highest recipeint of foreign direct investment in africa. and nigerian companies are still rushing to set up here. even more and more of your people are arriving in Ghana every day in search of a better life. at least here people don't eat from the dustbin grin you can sleep with your two eyes closed at night because there is no boko haram, life expectancy is 64, not 52 years grin youth unemployment is not 90%.

go back and read through my comment, did i insult you? If you can't prove your point without insults then jst f@uc@k off, okay! Whats my business wit ghana supplying Nigeria electricity, crudeGH go back and read through your posts and you will see that you especially is comparing Ghana with Nigeria.
Infact don't jst let me start with ghana dis afternoon, abi is it not the same IMF and world bank you are quoting published article about the doom of Ghana economy and currency.
Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by pjosh1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
I dnt knw why jiggerman keep spamming this forum with links about Nigeria, if you cant argue then sit and watch others. If it is by posting links people use to win arguments i would have shut down nairaland server with links and article from ghanaweb or myjoyonline...Grow up

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by JiggamanGh: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
pjosh1:
I dnt knw why jiggerman keep spamming this forum with links about Nigeria, if you cant argue then sit and watch others. If it is by posting links people use to win arguments i would have shut down nairaland server with links and article from ghanaweb or myjoyonline...Grow up

I posted two links to back up my claim. Which is better making claims without evidence and making one with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by CrudeGH: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
pjosh1:
go back and read through my comment, did i insult you? If you can't prove your point without insults then jst f@uc@k off, okay! Whats my business wit ghana supplying Nigeria electricity, crudeGH go back and read through your posts and you will see that you especially is comparing Ghana with Nigeria.
Infact don't jst let me start with ghana dis afternoon, abi is it not the same IMF and world bank you are quoting published article about the doom of Ghana economy and currency.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap is this not a shitnigerian site? so what is a story about Ghana doing here? The IMF/World Bank did not publish any article declaring doom for the Ghanaian economy. The IMF/World Bank have reptaedly said Ghana's long-term prospects are very very bright. The concern is about the short-term. how can the World Bank/IMF declare economic doom for Ghana when the Ghanaian economy is still growing strong and investors are making huge investments? we Ghanaians know what went wrong and we will take steps to fix the problems. It is not a nigerian issue. It is for Ghanaians to solve whatever challenges our economy is facing. so, your comments and interventions are not needed! you have your own problems in your country go and deal with them. crude oil prices are falling, that should be a concern to you,huh?

despite our so-called economic crisis your are people are still arriving here in their thousands every day in search of a better life

and you better quit that nonsense talk about don't get me started. what can you fvcking do? arrant nonsense! don't try me ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by CrudeGH: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Nigeria generates 6000 for a country of 170 million, Ghana generates 3000 for a country of 24 million. Do the math and tell me which of us need help.
haba, Jigga....6000M? who dashed them? they don't produce more than 4,000MW. more like 2000MW to be realistic

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by overhypedsteve(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You have been warned, next time you decide rubbish my country remember I have lots of articles about yours.
that's the difference between you and i dude. You are jobless enough to go around the internet looking for articles to show that Nigeria is failing while i am out there in the heat of reality building for myself the kind of nation i ll like myself and my offspring to live in. We re really different in every aspect i live in a country that you think about all the time regretting you re not a part of it and then you channel that regret into wishing something bad happens to the country and its people according to according to SIGMUND FREUD the Austrian psychologist in his work on Defense mechanisms the defense mechanism that can be applied in your situation is RATIONALIZATION, this is when an individual reduces the value or worth of the object of his frustration in an attempt to keep his ego, dignity or self worth, the individual tend to devalue or regard as useless the object of his frustration. It is the same thing with guys that call the girls that dump them ugly,too fat or too thin i read all that book with my candle no light. Now go F7ck urself. Delusional slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by pjosh1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap is this not a shitnigerian site? so what is a story about Ghana doing here? The IMF/World Bank did not publish any article declaring doom for the Ghanaian economy. The IMF/World Bank have reptaedly said Ghana's long-term prospects are very very bright. The concern is about the short-term. how can the World Bank/IMF declare economic doom for Ghana when the Ghanaian economy is still growing strong and investors are making huge investments? we Ghanaians know what went wrong and we will take steps to fix the problems. It is not a nigerian issue. It is for Ghanaians to solve whatever challenges our economy is facing. so, your comments and interventions are not needed! you have your own problems in your country go and deal with them. crude oil prices are falling, that should be a concern to you,huh?

despite our so-called economic crisis your are people are still arriving here in their thousands every day in search of a better life

and you better quit that nonsense talk about don't get me started. what can you fvcking do? arrant nonsense! don't try me ooooh

okay...i gat wrk 2 do, can't waste the next 30mins. Of my life argueing wit u..peace
Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by JiggamanGh: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
overhypedsteve:
that's the difference between you and i dude. You are jobless enough to go around the internet looking for articles to show that Nigeria is failing while i am out there in the heat of reality building for myself the kind of nation i ll like myself and my offspring to live in. We re really different in every aspect i live in a country that you think about all the time regretting you re not a part of it and then you channel that regret into wishing something bad happens to the country and its people according to according to SIGMUND FREUD the Austrian psychologist in his work on Defense mechanisms the defense mechanism that can be applied in your situation is RATIONALIZATION, this is when an individual reduces the value or worth of the object of his frustration in an attempt to keep his ego, dignity or self worth, the individual tend to devalue or regard as useless the object of his frustration. It is the same thing with guys that call the girls that dump them ugly,too fat or too thin i read all that book with my candle no light. Now go F7ck urself. Delusional slowpoke.

Lol, u really think I hate nigeria. I don't hate nigerians but one thing about me I speak the truth, so I bump head with liars.

Say the truth you can't afford to stay online because your battery keeps running out and knowing very well where u come from, I know you get light for 30 mins everyday. Now go fck your dirty azzhole, forking Eba eater.
Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by overhypedsteve(m): 2:11am On Oct 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Lol, u really think I hate nigeria. I don't hate nigerians but one thing about me I speak the truth, so I bump head with liars.

Say the truth you can't afford to stay online because your battery keeps running out and knowing very well where u come from, I know you get light for 30 mins everyday. Now go fck your dirty azzhole, forking Eba eater.
foolish person, you don't hate Nigeria but you waste your youthful life gathering materials of its failures, my dear one day you ll wake up and look at yourself in the mirror to find a lonely old man with grey hair and by then Nigeria and its citizens would have gone too far ahead of all your insults and articles,

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by JiggamanGh: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2014
overhypedsteve:
foolish person, you don't hate Nigeria but you waste your youthful life gathering materials of its failures, my dear one day you ll wake up and look at yourself in the mirror to find a lonely old man with grey hair and by then Nigeria and its citizens would have gone too far ahead of all your insults and articles,

From the information I gathered wasting my youthful life, I have come to a conclusion that Nigeria will remain a hellhole for all eternity. So as a lonely old man I will still have Nigeria to laugh at and there will be many more failures in Nigeria for me to post online. grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's Laughable Offer by benega: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

China has a bigger economy than Japan but what's the quality of life in China. In fact china, India, nigeria and Bangladesh accounts for more than 50% of the world poorest people. Is not about the size of Gdp, and your economy is not even diverse oil accounts for more than 50% of your economy.

How's your education system, healthcare, HDI, food and water supply. I would rather be the Norway than Russia, I would rather be u its arab emirates than Iran, I would rather be Japan than china.
mothafuka shut ur trap just 6% of chineese live below $3200 a year. You ghanians are just content 2 stay in d village and eat banku: bunch of lazy Fagggots. Waiting 4 their Govt 2 do everything 4 them. NAIJA we are self dependent and industrious and have the never say never spirit (WITH THE WIDESPREAD POVERTY WHY. R WE STILL RATED ONE OF THE WORLD HAPPIEST PEOPLE) With constant power Ghana economy growth rate is still identical 2 ours which according 2 crudeGH 120 mill people lack power. Think of the kind of boom that will happen when power stabilizes grin (GEJ is on d mata grin) EVEN IN UR COUNTY WE ARE HOLDING SWAY, ALL U DO IN OURS IS SELL GHANA BUNS PATHETHIC UGLY LAZY MOFOS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Shares ₦325m and Food to 100,000 Households in Monguno / Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants / Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.