Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

An Open Letter To Gen Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Gen Buhari (2333 Views)

Tribute To Gen. Azazi. / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Happy Birthday To Gen. Mohammed Buhari And The Pope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by Freest(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
who among the aspirant is a Youth
Age doesn't not diminish the ability of person to be an effective leader
GMB is a charismatic,discipline and truthful leader
It does bro... Ask your grandma and grandpa... They will tell you. GMB is already a grandpa if not great grand sef... Outside other obvious factors, There are sicknesses associated with age... You and i both know this... Including loss of memory, irrational behaviour, etc...
Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by courage54(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Even if Buhari is contesting in his grave I will still vote for him because he is the only man I call trust to bring sanity to our dear country

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by Freest(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
courage54:
Even if Buhari is contesting in his grave I will still vote for him because he is the only man I call trust to bring sanity to our dear country
Smh* Nigeria youths... Why not you go and contest I would rather vote for you, as clueless (Literarily) as you are now, than vote buhari
Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Freest:

It does bro... Ask your grandma and grandpa... They will tell you. GMB is already a grandpa if not great grand sef... Outside other obvious factors, There are sicknesses associated with age... You and i both know this... Including loss of memory, irrational behaviour, etc...
Leaders far older than Buhari have ruled various Countries.
Find another Reason to hate the man
For me and others of my kind. Who are patriots.
We stand by GMB

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by Freest(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Leaders far older than Buhari have ruled various Countries.
Find another Reason to hate the man
For me and others of my kind. Who are patriots.
We stand by GMB
You sure you read my post to the end
Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by Dmano: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Why should i vote 4 a 73 year old man,if he had die in dat boko boy attack Does that means nigeria would finished? Abeg make i hear word
Re: An Open Letter To Gen Buhari by Freest(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Dmano:
Why should i vote 4 a 73 year old man,if he had die in dat boko boy attack Does that means nigeria would finished? Abeg make i hear word
Lol... Thank God he didn't die

(1) (2) (Reply)

An 88-year-old Political Veteran Has Been Elected President Of Tunisia / How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! / Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.