Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York (1554 Views)

Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by hauwababy: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
It's six months since school girls were kidnapped in Chibok, Nigeria and it seems the Federal Government has forgotten about the matter. Fortunately not everyone has, as American musician, Alicia Keys led a protest today in New York, America.

The pregnant mum of one led the protest at the United Nations headquarter in New York.
Good to know that not everyone has forgotten.

Just the other day I was discussing about this whole Chibok issue and how it seems the Federal Government has forgotten about the girls. In the course of our discussing, I noticed something, Naija's way of solving problems is to do 'bubuyaya' with the issue at hand till another wahala arises; we sweep the previous one under the carpet, till another one comes again and the circle continues.

May God help Nigeria!.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/10/pictures-alicia-keys-leads.html

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by BTT(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
This is impressive.

May we find our girls safe.
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wow, so they care? Awww smiley may God help us find them!
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by 1stola: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please how many chibok girls do we have
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
i see the blood in their eyes.....
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
she is a good fellow.
I never thought that she will be among the few that will still remember after the hype
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Rutheby(f): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Wow, so they care? Awww smiley may God help us find them!
It's really cool. Seems they even care more than some of us. Can tonto dike do this?
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by godofwar666(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Were she dey wen the whole wide world was protesting in first place. Make thunder fire rahm #bringbackourgirls undecided
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rutheby:
It's really cool. Seems they even care more than some of us. Can tonto dike do this?
for where! Shes too busy baanging her weed to care embarassed
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
godofwar666:
Were she dey wen the whole wide world was protesting in first place. Make thunder fire rahm #bringbackourgirls undecided

I doubt if you are a parent or intend being one. I hope you are not suggesting that we should all move on and forget that these girls ever existed. #bringbackourgirls is a global movement far bigger than Nigerian Government. It brings to fore the hardship faced by the girl child in the quest for education. The EU, Bono, Mitchell Obama and others have been associated with this movement. It's only stupid people in Nigeria that display their ignorance over the Internet by attributing the movement to the opposition. Good luck.
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
godofwar666:

Abeg Bros no vex, I wan ask you something

Please where's your brain, is it in your anus or armpit cos I doubt if yours is in your head cry, no offence

Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by godofwar666(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2014
MoneySoldier:

Abeg Bros no vex, I wan ask you something

Please where's your brain, is it in your anus or armpit cos I doubt if yours is in your head cry, no offence
I'm not your bro
Re: Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York by Babytina: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Oh lord into U̶̲̥̅̊я hands i commits does animal called Boko's may u arise strike dem one by one in Jesus Name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” / Photos: Pastor Ayo Oritseajor & Wife Dance In Each Other Arms / Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.