Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ghana Broke Closes Embassies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Broke Closes Embassies (8095 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes / Nigerian Embassies Cant Pay Salaries, Bills’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by theSpark(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
bakynes:

Stop repeating yourself about Ghana's economy growing @ 7%. Nigeria has many problems just like many African countries but we are not in your league. Globacom telecomms funds the Ghanaian league, we have a strong presence of banks (GTB,UBA, Firstbank, Zenith bank) in Ghana, we control 60% of your real estate sector, We promoting your movie industry through Nollywood. What investment does Ghana have in Nigeria or in any other African country?

Exactly!

I'm sure a huge chunk of the FDI going into Ghana is Nigerian oil money. The Nigerian investment in Ghana is far beyond the investment Ghana has made in any African country.

Heck, sentiments apart Nigerians have every right to monitor the economy of Ghana, they hold as much stake as Ghanaians in Ghana's economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by ba7man(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
bakynes:

Stop repeating yourself about Ghana's economy growing @ 7%. Nigeria has many problems just like many African countries but we are not in your league. Globacom telecomms funds the Ghanaian league, we have a strong presence of banks (GTB,UBA, Firstbank, Zenith bank) in Ghana, we control 60% of your real estate sector, We promoting your movie industry through Nollywood. What investment does Ghana have in Nigeria or in any other African country?
Alomo bitters is Ghanian. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by FlintGuevara(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
saxywale:

Puff-puff and buns producing region of Nigeria
shocked shocked shockedshocked grin grin grin grin
This is wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by bakynes(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
ba7man:
Alomo bitters is Ghanian. cheesy
Alomo bitters is not an investment, there are several Nigerian products in Ghana as well. Nigeria as a nation doesn't benefit from it and any country can export their products to any country they have a close ties with.
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by CrudeGH: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
bakynes:

of course Ghana is not in the same league with nigeria. your country is a certified sh1thole. so how can we be in the same league? Glo does not sponsor our local league. They did 419 with the Ghana FA. Apparently they wanted to use the crap about sponsoring the Ghana league to gain acceptance into the Ghana telecom market. It didn't work. most Ghanaians shunned them because they provide the most shambolic service among 6 existing telecoms. Tell Glo to go and pay the money they owe the Ghana FA. 419 company. your banks are just 5 out of 36 existing banks. I don't know by what you mean by "they have a strong presence" because the last time I checked no Nigerian bank was among the top 10 banks in Ghana grin nollywood? who gives a fvck about nollyshit, shittywood or whatever. most Ghanaians watch Agya Koo and the rest. who has time for jujufied nigerian movies these days? arrant crap!
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by 100Cents: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
moneybag100:
The only escape route for GHANA is to merge with Nigeria and become a state in Nigeria.

No, let Dangote buy up the country..

What is Ghana GDP ?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by 100Cents: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Hmmmmmm! I see ghana must go part 2 happening sooooooooon!! grin i really feel sorry for them, its not easy. .and they were talking of exporting light to nigeria..hmm. Comment reserved! Good evening guys! smiley

What do expect from a country that is chasing away Nigerian businesses.. ?
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by CrudeGH: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
theSpark:

Exactly!

I'm sure a huge chunk of the FDI going into Ghana is Nigerian oil money. The Nigerian investment in Ghana is far beyond the investment Ghana has made in any African country.

Heck, sentiments apart Nigerians have every right to monitor the economy of Ghana, they hold as much stake as Ghanaians in Ghana's economy.
first of all, the so-called nigerian investement is overrated. secondly, since our economy is "doomed" as one ediot said, why are nigerians not pulling out their investments from Ghana? you know what? if I were the president of Ghana, I would have closed down all nigerian businesses and deported them asap! let's see whether the Ghanaian economy will "collapse" as some fooools have been saying. most of these modafakas don't even know the road to Ghana yet talk rubbish.

the Ghanaian economy is for Ghanaians. after all, no foreigner was forced to invest in Ghana. they did so because they saw the Ghanaian economy thriving.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
100Cents:

What do expect from a country that is chasing away Nigerian businesses.. ?
lol
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH is a cvnt-hole.
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
plz create a thread we cn post jokes coz am so bored, plz
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by CrudeGH: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
100Cents:

What is Ghana GDP ?
stvpid goat. GDP na food? what is life expectancy in your GDP-ed country? grin

142 million are unemployed, malaria kills 300,000 mugus every year, pneumonia kills 200,000 children in your sh1thole per annum.

90% survive on less than $2 a day and you talking about GDP? people eat from the dustbin in GDP-ed country grin

the MUMU spirit runs in your blood, walahi grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin

See suffering and smiling country grin

they were even in Ghana to learn about our health insurance scheme. SMH [url]http://www.spyghana.com/nigeria-delegation-gives-thumbs-up-to-ghanas-nhis-system/ [/url]

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Truckpusher(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
urhoboman:
From the ghanians comments, it seemz nigeria is not alone. Bad leader and the ruling party. More like "Jona and PDP"

At least Jona and the PDP were smart enough not to sign any slave bilateral trade agreement that will close down our little manufacturing sector instead they are doing the opposite ,though they still have their own wahala sha.
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by moneybag100: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
100Cents:

What is Ghana GDP ?
Lol such an unfortunate small poor country.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by bakynes(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
of course Ghana is not in the same league with nigeria. your country is a certified sh1thole. so how can we be in the same league? Glo does not sponsor our local league. They did 419 with the Ghana FA. Apparently they wanted to use the crap about sponsoring the Ghana league to gain acceptance into the Ghana telecom market. It didn't work. most Ghanaians shunned them because they provide the most shambolic service among 6 existing telecoms. Tell Glo to go and pay the money they owe the Ghana FA. 419 company. your banks are just 5 out of 36 existing banks. I don't know by what you mean by "they have a strong presence" because the last time I checked no Nigerian bank was among the top 10 banks in Ghana grin nollywood? who gives a fvck about nollyshit, shittywood or whatever. most Ghanaians watch Agya Koo and the rest. who has time for jujufied nigerian movies these days? arrant crap!
Keep deceiving yourself Supersport listed the highest countries with the largest amount of sponsorship in local leagues in Africa and South Africa came first With Absa. $17 million Nigeria coming second with Glo $4million while Ghana came third with Glo $2million. While a Ghanaian analyst said Ghana needs to emulate d Nigerian FA complaining that Ghana local players earn arnd $200-$300 per month while the Nigeria FA has mandated clubs to pay local players not less than a thousand dollars per month. GHANA IS A POOR COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
stop talking nonsense. how is Ghana's economy dependent on the nigerian economy. in what specific way? what is the volume of trade between the two countries? those african neighbours are doing great to improve the lives of their people while you MUMUs dwell on past glories. the Ghanaian economy is well positioned to continue its growth. the economy is growing at nearly 7% and foreign direct investment remain strong. so what is there to suggest the economy is in crisis? you nigerians better focus on problems in your country because your problems are even bigger! hahahaha kettle calling the pot black

Keep on fooling yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by drnoel: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
What were those scumbags expecting when they devalued their currency and opted for the free trade zone which bombarded their local markets with American,Asian and European finished goods?

The underfunded and underdeveloped local industry just went comatose and this is the beginning of their labor pains - delivery is still far ahead.
Bros, u are wise beyond ur years. I knew that thing they all signed, that thing they gave nigeria to sign and nigeria refused. I knew it would come and hunt them, I knew it will bite them in the ass like it's doing now. And some eediots are calling GEJ clueless. Buhari would have signed that bullshit with under duress or out of inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by CrudeGH: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Timehin:

Keep on fooling yourself!
keep on deluding yourself!
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by CrudeGH: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
drnoel:

Bros, u are wise beyond ur years. I knew that thing they all signed, that thing they gave nigeria to sign and nigeria refused. I knew it would come and hunt them, I knew it will bite them in the ass like it's doing now. And some eediots are calling GEJ clueless. Buhari would have signed that bullshit with under duress or out of inferiority complex.
you are talking like a foooooooooooool. Ghana has not signed anything. when did Ghana sign anything? and how is he EPA responsible for anything?
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by CrudeGH: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
[s]
bakynes:

Keep deceiving yourself Supersport listed the highest countries with the largest amount of sponsorship in local leagues in Africa and South Africa came first With Absa. $17 million Nigeria coming second with Glo $4million while Ghana came third with Glo $2million. While a Ghanaian analyst said Ghana needs to emulate d Nigerian FA complaining that Ghana local players earn arnd $200-$300 per month while the Nigeria FA has mandated clubs to pay local players not less than a thousand dollars per month. GHANA IS A POOR COUNTRY.
[/s]oh my God! what a load of trash!

so the salaries paid to footballers have now become the yardstick for measuring how poor or rich a country is? you are a certified MUMU. so the fact that the NFA has "mandated" r\teams to pay players $1000 means they are going to pay them $1000? you need to get your head examined asap? Ghana is a poor country because Ghana is not paying footballers $1000? well, Ghana may be "poor" but its people don't eat from the dustbin, Ghana may be poor but we 70% of our people have access to electricity grin Ghana may "poor" but we dont have boko haram grin Ghana may be poor but we can sleep at night with both eyes closed at night, something considered a luxury in your zoo country grin Ghana may be a poor country but life expectancy is not 52 years and 90% of the people are not surviving on less than $2 a day grin so which country is poor then? grin grin

by the way, Glo does NOT sponsor the football league in Ghana, ediot
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by masseratti: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Shame on my fellow Nigerians that loathe on Ghana misery,wish your neighbour well so that you can sleep very well,your neighbours house is burning your rejoicing,same way some people were saying negative things till ebola strolled in,just like it bounced to tbe US,lets help each other to make the world a better place.
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by drnoel: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
you are talking like a foooooooooooool. Ghana has not signed anything. when did Ghana sign anything? and how is he EPA responsible for anything?
eediot. Nitwit. Where were u when Ghana signed. U font even know ur country signed something it shouldn't have.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by bakynes(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
[s][/s]oh my God! what a load of trash!

so the salaries paid to footballers have now become the yardstick for measuring how poor or rich a country is? you are a certified MUMU. so the fact that the NFA has "mandated" r\teams to pay players $1000 means they are going to pay them $1000? you need to get your head examined asap? Ghana is a poor country because Ghana is not paying footballers $1000? well, Ghana may be "poor" but its people don't eat from the dustbin, Ghana may be poor but we 70% of our people have access to electricity grin Ghana may "poor" but we dont have boko haram grin Ghana may be poor but we can sleep at night with both eyes closed at night, something considered a luxury in your zoo country grin Ghana may be a poor country but life expectancy is not 52 years and 90% of the people are not surviving on less than $2 a day grin so which country is poor then? grin grin

by the way, Glo does NOT sponsor the football league in Ghana, ediot
I know u will result into insults instead of stating your facts, so supersport don't know who sponsors your league keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Zico0(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH you no get sense? Can't you see we are making jest of you? You make all ghanians seem stupid. You are just one ghanian among a thousand Nigerians and your trying to prove a point. It dosen't matter what you say. it dosen't matter how concrete. This is a wrong platform, which makes everything you say pointless stupid and meaningless. Go and make you own forum and ridicule Nigeria, and see whether we care at all.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by dayosaurus(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
CrudeGH:
and Ghanaians will continue to say thank God we are not shitnigerians. how can one be proud of a country where people eat from the dustbin? 120 million apes don't have access to electricity grin life expectancy is a miserable 52 years grin how can one be proud of a country where nothing works grin Being born a shitnigerian is the greatest curse grin

You are mistaken, life expectancy is 45 not 52..
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by rafcrown(m): 12:28am On Oct 16, 2014
moneybag100:
The only escape route for GHANA is to merge with Nigeria and become a state in Nigeria.
MERGE WITH REPUBLIC OF BENIN OR/AND TOGO?
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 16, 2014
drnoel:

So true
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Shebi they found oil the other day and we're popping champagne?

Shebi they said that the economy was vital and a lot of Nigerians depend on them.

Lesson: never boast about what you haven't acquired yet. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 16, 2014
himkers:

What is this one saying?

I even heard the only reason they haven't had a total economic collapse is due to the few Nigerians doing business there. Without those Nigerians, Ghana would have been long dead a country.

Yeah.. plus Zenith Bank and other major Nigerian financial institutions with operations there. Their presence still helps to generate some economic activity, and lend some (much needed) credibility to the local economy. Once THEY leave, you know it's Goodnight Ghana (last man to leave switch off the lights).
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Yeah.. plus Zenith Bank and other major Nigerian financial institutions with operations there. Their presence still helps to generate some economic activity, and lend some (much needed) credibility to the local economy. Once THEY leave, you know it's Goodnight Ghana (last man to leave switch off the lights).
LMFAO at the words in bracket.
You just killed it you just killed it you just killed it.gringringringrin,
gringrin
Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by Oyeneku1: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2014
See this one cheesy
When you are done drooling, let us know
CrudeGH:
hahahahahahaha between Ghana and nigeria, which one is destined to go down? grin grin this is the case of the by-stander crying more than the bereaved,huh? I am a Ghanaian and I have absolute confidence in the Ghanaian economy. why won't I? I am looking at the fundamentals and I like what I am seeing, beyond the short terms challenges. The economy is growing nicely at 7%, foreign direct investment is very high- so why won't I be very optimistic? hahahahaha I am very familiar with conditions in both countries and can tell you if I ave to chose between the two countries, I can tell you Ghana's growth prospects are much better. why do you think investors from all over the world are rushing to invest in Ghana? fuckeduppedness

Re: Ghana Broke Closes Embassies by neighy(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2014
moneybag100:
What do u mean?...we already own Ghana.... Before you see A Rich Ghanian in Ghana you'l have Met 10 Wealthy Igbo Men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Contributed ₦428.98 Billion Into FG IGR In 2020 / Ribadu: Protests A Divine Deal To End Corruption. / 'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.