Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Males Been Raped! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Males Been Raped! (12946 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I nor dey vex jare.

Anyway, you guys should stop using the drugged and chained line / excuse.

How many men get drugged and chained by women? A woman doesn't even have to be subjected to either of those to have the grounds to claim "r.ap.e"

So in the absence of these extreme measure, how can a man prove that he was forced against his will?

Not a fair assessment..
why should we not use the drugged/chained excuse... isn't it common sense that woman hell bent on screwing a guy who doesn't want her would resort to such measures since men are invariably stronger undecided

The question should be how many men actually get r'a'p'ed by women... well compared to women, it's a small percentage, doesn't make it any less a crime...
How do you mean women don't have to be subjected to those measures... a strong man beats up a woman with his fist, a woman who isn't strong enough breaks a man's head with a mace.. what is the difference undecided

It was never a case of proving it was r'a'pe as much as it was about admitting rape could happen in the first place...
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Nothing to you dear, it's just that some people claimed that men are not legally protected.

Well, some people spend their lives trolling the internet. It is what it is..

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Says who? And how do YOU know?

It's your duty to look it up if ur in doubt...
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
okotv:
well, it wasn't a swipe but fact. Gays rape men or don't they its like saying a man raping a woman is a swipe against men. Easy ma'am .

As a man can't be medically proven to be a virgin, so he can't be medically proven to have been raped except he bleeds on that organ maybe by been hit by a lot of women as in the case of that gate man at queens college who died after been hit by 16 girls.

So what you're saying here is that even when exhausted, his joystick still stood on end to service a total of 16 girls?

When a man ej@cul@tes, he needs time to recover for his joystick to attain full turgidity. i.e: he needs a breather / break / respite. A victim of rape is not given time to recuperate but is "taken" over and over again - sometimes for hours on end.

So, I'm having difficulty understanding, much less believing how a man could have gone on and on and on to service 16 girls when his organ would most certainly have been flaccid after the first ejaculat!0n.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
njokusboy:

It's your duty to look it up if ur in doubt...

No, it's not my duty to do research on the crap you share.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, it's not my duty to do research on the crap you share.

I have learnt not to argue with people too emotionally attached to the case to listen...
Gudnyt young lady, there is a reason I hardly quote you
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
njokusboy:

I have learnt not to argue with people too emotionally attached to the case to listen...

What you have said is a dangerous statement you cannot back up in a hundred years.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Owk undecided
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
njokusboy:
And Efe, some women actually start enjoying the act at some point. It has happened severally...
The rapist would have to be possessed by all the evil spirits in my village to claim that what he did was not r'a"pe because the woman was moaning at one point.... so your point about the man getting aroused does not hold...

I didn't accede to have s,e"x with you, you got what you wanted against my will... it's r'a'pe, it don't matter whether the victim was male or female... stop the double standard...

How can someone moan in pleasure from being defiled, humiliated, and sexual.ly assaulted against their will? (kinky / fetishness aside)

Cut down on the p0rn0graphy. What you see there has no bearing to real life scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nonso23:

Why don't you go ahead and ask me how a dead body can be proven to have died from unnatural causes
It is left to the experts in that field not me.

In order words, you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

How can someone moan in pleasure from being defiled, humiliated, and sexual.ly assaulted against their will? (kinky / fetishness aside)

Cut down on the p0rn0graphy. What you see there has no bearing to real life scenarios.

http://www.net-burst.net/hope/rape_orgasm.htm

Mind you, I don't watch p0rn..
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

That the organ was flaccid after the first ejaculation doesn't mean it wouldn't get back up if stimulated again even against the will of the man.

Yes, but to go at least 16 times?

If he had to service 16 girls, you can be sure that some of those girls would have needed more than a mere round with him...and this just goes to prove that this story is as fake as they come.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Ile and Njokusboy, will have to come back to your posts later.

Feeling a bit tired of this argument for now.

Njokusboy: will read those links later...

Later peeps. smiley

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Had-Multiple-Orgasms-While-Being-Raped/401262

Are you kidding?

These are women who fantasize about being raped, it's a fetish. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Are you kidding?

These are women who fantasize about being raped, it's a fetish. Gosh!

So even d first lady was fantasizing abi?

What is wrong with you this woman
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

So even d first lady was fantasizing abi?

What is wrong with you this woman

Read her post carefully!
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

First lady? What first lady?

Those were actually ladies' recounting their experiences... they seemed to like it.. they had actually been raped...
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

Those were actually ladies' recounting their experiences... they seemed to like it.. they had actually been raped...

Stop spreading this nonsense. It's dangerous!
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Read her post carefully!

I Had Multiple Orgasms While Being Raped
Still Trying To Understand About a year ago I was staying in a hotel and was tricked by a young man into going into a laundry room where he trapped me and locked the door. He asked me for help with the washer settings and basically trapped me. Then he asked for all the money from my purse and told me to UnCloth. I thought it was so he could make an easier getaway instead he was planning on raping me. In my mind, I didn't understand why some young guy who was about 20 or so would want anything to do with a middle aged lady.

I fought him the whole time but it was useless as he was very strong and much taller. I was surprised when about 10 minutes into the rape I started to have a series of very intense *******. My body was basically betraying me and I, to this day, don't completely understand. He had two ******* in me which I didn't know was possible either. I'm not sexually stupid or maybe I am. I had been divorced for a few years.

The rape has had a weird affect on my psyche. I look at guys differently. Not in a bad way just differently. I have "acted out" more sexually in some wildly inappropriate ways. Anyway. Still trying to understand.

This is her story
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

I Had Multiple Orgasms While Being Raped
Still Trying To Understand About a year ago I was staying in a hotel and was tricked by a young man into going into a laundry room where he trapped me and locked the door. He asked me for help with the washer settings and basically trapped me. Then he asked for all the money from my purse and told me to UnCloth. I thought it was so he could make an easier getaway instead he was planning on raping me. In my mind, I didn't understand why some young guy who was about 20 or so would want anything to do with a middle aged lady.

I fought him the whole time but it was useless as he was very strong and much taller. I was surprised when about 10 minutes into the rape I started to have a series of very intense *******. My body was basically betraying me and I, to this day, don't completely understand. He had two ******* in me which I didn't know was possible either. I'm not sexually stupid or maybe I am. I had been divorced for a few years.

The rape has had a weird affect on my psyche. I look at guys differently. Not in a bad way just differently. I have "acted out" more sexually in some wildly inappropriate ways. Anyway. Still trying to understand.

This is her story

She has got a fetish! It is obvious. And this is what other posters there are talking about.

Be careful, someone doesn't ra*pe your sister and says women enjoy it because he read it on NL.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Stop spreading this nonsense. It's dangerous!

Excuse me, na me write am?

Anyway, i was actually trying to prove that some women may enjoy the act, a lil bit, maybe,it's their body betraying them... That doesn't change the fact that they were r'a"p"ed... doesn't make the r"a"pi'st any less an animal...

You don't have to agree though
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

Since she had an orgasm then it wasn't rape because she enjoyed it. cheesy

Says who?

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

She has got a fetish! It is obvious. And this is what other posters there are talking about.

Be careful, someone doesn't ra*pe your sister and says women enjoy it because he read it on NL.

Did she get the fetish before or after she got raped...
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

Since she had an orgasm then it wasn't rape because she enjoyed it. cheesy

That seems to be the prevailing logic here.

Nna ehn, I tire for this women...
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers / Loosed Vagina / Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Kiddies Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.