Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,554 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Males Been Raped! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Males Been Raped! (13009 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

Did she get the fetish before or after she was raped...

I am not going to discuss it with you anymore. Just make sure your sisters are save. You have just helped lots of people to justify ra*pe. I am not going to help you spread this nonsense any longer. Clap for yourself.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am not going to discuss it with you anymore. Just make sure your sisters are save. You have just helped lots of people to justify ra*pe. I am not going to help you spread this nonsense any longer. Clap for yourself.

Hahahahaahaha.... so personal....

I havnt justified anything... my sisters and BROTHER are safe.... by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

Hahahahaahaha.... so personal....

I havnt justified anything... my sisters and BROTHER are safe.... by God's grace

You have helped sickos to justify rape.

Here is a response to the crap story, you posted, that is not only crap but also dangerous.

Personally, I have *serious* issues with this post that makes me think it's fake.
While researching this topic, I have come across this story before, on Yahoo! Answers, from a user called "Maya" with the exact same avatar as "Kinection" above.
These seems to be some major differences between the story that is told here, and apparently the same story on Yahoo!.
*1*) In the story above, it says she was "raped" about 1 year ago. In the Yahoo! post, it says "I was raped 5 yrs ago". Quite a difference.
*2*) In the Yahoo! post, this person claims "I was raped 5 yrs ago. I was 51". This was actually posted on Yahoo! 2 years ago. Meaning, in actual fact - the event, according to what was posted on Yahoo!, happened around 7 years ago, and the user who made the post on Yahoo! is now 58. "Kinection" claims to be 41-45, and that the event happened around one year ago. There's no way this is an error.
*3*) Here, it says she was "tricked" into the laundry room. In the Yahoo! post, it says "I was dragged into a laundry room". Again, not the same.
*4*) Here, it says that her "rapist" came twice in her. On Yahoo!, she claimed "he ********** 3 times".
*5* ) Here, this person clearly said the rape took place "about a year ago". In the Yahoo! post, it says "Ive taken years to come to terms with my experience". How can this person take years to come to terms with an experience that happened "about a year ago"?
For how memorable and traumatic this event was, it seems this person can't get most of the key details right from one transcription to another.
There are more little details that don't make sense to me, but I'll leave that for you to see.
I don't know if this post on here was made by someone who was turned on by the original story on Yahoo!, and decided to "bring it back to life" for their own sexual satisfaction, if the original story is a fake to begin with, or what. But it really doesn't make sense to me to that someone who actually went through this would be so inaccurate with their own experiences.
And the end where "Kinection" claims she has "acted out more sexually in some wildly inappropriate ways" at nearly
60 years of age really makes me doubt how genuine this "latest" version of the Yahoo! story is. The original Yahoo! story seemed more genuine to me.
Here is the original post on Yahoo! from two years ago:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqE5Z2okS8QXuejU8IIJ6XsjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110210042740AAqcPEF

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! I am very disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

You are not alone.
The stats in that AVfM post states that around 30% or more women allude to have had rape fantasies. If we decide to call those 'fetish' does that mean that about 30% of women have some rape fetish??

Nd about 38% wish to be r'a"ped again... habatically
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You have helped sickos to justify rape.

Here is a response to the crap story, you posted, that is not only crap but also dangerous.

Personally, I have *serious* issues with this post that makes me think it's fake.
While researching this topic, I have come across this story before, on Yahoo! Answers, from a user called "Maya" with the exact same avatar as "Kinection" above.
These seems to be some major differences between the story that is told here, and apparently the same story on Yahoo!.
*1*) In the story above, it says she was "raped" about 1 year ago. In the Yahoo! post, it says "I was raped 5 yrs ago". Quite a difference.
*2*) In the Yahoo! post, this person claims "I was raped 5 yrs ago. I was 51". This was actually posted on Yahoo! 2 years ago. Meaning, in actual fact - the event, according to what was posted on Yahoo!, happened around 7 years ago, and the user who made the post on Yahoo! is now 58. "Kinection" claims to be 41-45, and that the event happened around one year ago. There's no way this is an error.
*3*) Here, it says she was "tricked" into the laundry room. In the Yahoo! post, it says "I was dragged into a laundry room". Again, not the same.
*4*) Here, it says that her "rapist" came twice in her. On Yahoo!, she claimed "he ********** 3 times".
*5* ) Here, this person clearly said the rape took place "about a year ago". In the Yahoo! post, it says "Ive taken years to come to terms with my experience". How can this person take years to come to terms with an experience that happened "about a year ago"?
For how memorable and traumatic this event was, it seems this person can't get most of the key details right from one transcription to another.
There are more little details that don't make sense to me, but I'll leave that for you to see.
I don't know if this post on here was made by someone who was turned on by the original story on Yahoo!, and decided to "bring it back to life" for their own sexual satisfaction, if the original story is a fake to begin with, or what. But it really doesn't make sense to me to that someone who actually went through this would be so inaccurate with their own experiences.
And the end where "Kinection" claims she has "acted out more sexually in some wildly inappropriate ways" at nearly
60 years of age really makes me doubt how genuine this "latest" version of the Yahoo! story is. The original Yahoo! story seemed more genuine to me.
Here is the original post on Yahoo! from two years ago:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqE5Z2okS8QXuejU8IIJ6XsjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110210042740AAqcPEF

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! I am very disappointed.

Now you are saying it's fake, am a reasonable man, I'd consider it, when I have enough time to read your epistle, that is..

As for you being disappointed, I don't give a hoot about ur assessment of me... if you knew me, you won't even bother telling me that...
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

Now you are saying it's fake, am a reasonable man, I'd consider it, when I have enough time to read your epistle, that is..

As for you being disappointed, I don't give a hoot about ur assessment of me... if you knew me, you won't even bother telling me that...

Oooo oooo, now you don't have time. grin grin grin

I don't give a hoot if you give a hoot. I just thought you were a bit smarter but you are as cool as the rest here. grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

Casting aside the fact that there a thousand other stories similar to that on and off the web you still cannot prove that 'kinection' and the other yahoo user are one and the same person with just an Avatar.

It's obvious it's the same person and it's obvious you have provided a source of people with a fetish but anyway. Stop quoting me. You seem to be sick too to know such stuff.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Oooo oooo, now you don't have time. grin grin grin

I don't give a hoot if you give a hoot. I just thought you were a bit smarter but you are as cool as the rest here. grin

Lolzzz, dat actually made me cry grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It's obvious it's the same person and it's obvious you have provided a source of people with a fetish but anyway. Stop quoting me. You seem to be sick too to know such stuff.

Same old remarks, just a different thread smiley

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, dat actually made me cry grin

Who cares?
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Who cares?

wink
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

Still insufficient. A wild guess at best.
Why are you getting hot under the collar now that the focus is reversed??
Whether you call me sick or not doesn't matter.
The prevailing logic is being expanded upon and without malice too. Objectivity please.

Whose logic? Are you confused again?
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

The one you were conveniently side stepping.
Is it your amnesia again? undecided

Not amnesia, just not taking everyone seriously. I have just noticed that I was not aware that I was talking to two different people, njokusboy and you. Sorry for not paying enough attention.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Ile and Njokusboy, will have to come back to your posts later.

Feeling a bit tired of this argument for now.

Njokusboy: will read those links later...

Later peeps. smiley

G'nite, sweet dreams..
Re: Males Been Raped! by soulglo: 4:40am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Please someone explain to me how it is possible to ra*pe a man.

It is possible. Just like it is possible for a woman to get an orgasm from a rape. He might not want to sleep with her but if he is restrained and he finds her attractive and his body reacts physically to seeing an attractive woman she can definitely use him until he ejaculates. It was still against his will.

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2015
soulglo:

It is possible. Just like it is possible for a woman to get an orgasm from a rape. He might not want to sleep with her but if he is restrained and he finds her attractive and his body reacts physically to seeing an attractive woman she can definitely use him until he ejaculates. It was still against his will.

At least you paid attention to details with this one, and posted something sensible. You need to start doing that more often, especially when you're quoting my posts. grin

I cosign this one. undecided
Re: Males Been Raped! by cococandy(f): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
lofty900:
its true. u r a woman so u won't understand. I'm 100% straight but d day I watched a gay p.orn I was so aroused and I hated myself 4 it. it can control itself, just ask hubby cryits true. u r a woman so u won't understand. I'm 100% straight but d day I watched a gay p.orn I was so aroused and I hated myself 4 it. it can control itself, just ask hubby
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Males Been Raped! by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2015
My thoughts exactly.

@bold
carefreewannabe:

I saw the link.

I said that if a gay man penetrates another man then this will be considered rape and I stand by it. The link does not prove otherwise.

All the link says is that it is easier to get away with rape on males because they are less likely to report them and to sue their rapists.

Women have fought for legal protection when it comes to rape to be taken more seriously and against people blaming them for having become victims. They have won this fight. If men do not speak up and cannot even explain what constitutes rape on them and for them, how can they be helped? Who do they expect to help them?

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Yes it does.
njokusboy:

Seems you have already decided you were gonna disagree before the lesson...

Yes, men can be raped...

A man can be drugged and ra"p'ed, as long as it's not consensual, it's rape... my lil man gets a'r'oou'sed even in my sleep, assuming I woke up to someone riding it, it counts as rape too... doesn't it?

A man can also be bound and r'a'ped, the penis would respond to stimulation of any kind unless the man is impotent.. so yes, he'd get an e'r'ec.tion.. the fact that he was forced (he had to be tied) clearly indicates that the act was done against his will... it's r'a'pe... deek no get brain... he'd stop her if he was not tied...

A strong lady can also overpower a man and r'a'p'e him.. a teenager maybe, a physically challenged or unhealthy individual, an old person or a weakling...

In all, as long as the person had to be forced, d'r'u'g'ged and was not able to resist, consequently, it's r'a'pe...

Why u dey squeeze face like dat sef.. who vex you
Re: Males Been Raped! by cococandy(f): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

In this story the women would be charged with se*xual and armed assault.

The same would happen if the victim was a woman. Her aggressor would be charged with sexual assault because no intercourse took place.
She was arrested yet they keep saying the law doesn't recognize rape against men undecided

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Some people exaggerate, the West this and the West that, hostile to men etc.

I am not sure about the UK and the USA but in several other European countries, which I know quite well, white men don't complain like the men on NL. I work with white men only and I have many white friends, and they never complain. When I tell them what I read on NL, they laugh.

Interesting...

More amusing is guys are no longer interested in wedding/marriage and yet every Saturdays, multiple weddings are held everywhere.

And I know that lesbianism and gayism are still punishable by law in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2015
okotv:
www.redpepper.co.ug/african-businessman-dies-after-being-raped-by-his-5-wives/
maybe this might help. At least it happened

A man raped by his five wives?

LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I really want to know what men on this forum have to say about it.

[size=16pt]Men, is it possible for a female to ra*pe a man? How? [/size]
Many people get aroused during forced intercourse,even many women get wet during rape, especially when the rapist is sexually attractive.
When a lady puts a gun on a guy's head and orders him to have sex with her or get shot, apart from fear, there is always this weird feeling guys get from being overpowered by a lady that would set his hormones in motion, hence his d1ck
gets erect.

Also, the guy could be forced to perform MouthAction on the rapist, so it must not necessarily be penile sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

The accuracy of the figure is questionable as is all forms of orally disseminated information but the point is: he can 'get back up' as many times as his body can tolerate it. Anything further than his natural limit can lead to loss of consciousness and possibly death.

It was in the news back then...

Three 16yr old QC students raped a gateman to death.
Re: Males Been Raped! by pussyphilia(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2015
donpeey22:
Many people get aroused during forced intercourse,even many women get wet during rape, especially when the rapist is sexually attractive.
When a lady puts a gun on a guy's head and orders him to have sex with her or get shot, apart from fear, there is always this weird feeling guys get from being overpowered by a lady that would set his hormones in motion, hence his d1ck
gets erect.

Also, the guy could be forced to perform MouthAction on the rapist, so it must not necessarily be penile sex.
You are right, u know?
Re: Males Been Raped! by pussyphilia(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2015
donpeey22:
Many people get aroused during forced sex,even many women get wet during rape, especially when the rapist is sexually attractive.
gets erect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? / Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.