Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? (5390 Views)

Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by naijarates(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Do u believe that some girls "carry luck" as they say in naija? Sometimes i hear guys saying this girl has luck, immediately i met her and we started dating things started working for me. Some guys will still talk of their ex who had luck. You hear things like, immediately i met her, i bought my first car.

Even though 80% of guys that believe that girls carry luck are into internet fraud grin grin grin. So NL guys, do u believe some girls carry luck? give your reasons for believing or disbelieving .

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by izaray(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
I strongly believe dat too, my neighbor once told us a story,

about how her husband was very rich as a business man,

he suddenly broke down, immediately he got married to her and she moves in!

1 Like

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Pimples(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
I also agree...
Its not luck per se
I'll rather call it a strong personality.
Some partners can influence you positively without your knowledge.
Giving you advice, some are well connected, etc
And when the dividends come, it's called Luck

1 Like

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by kingminded: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yes dy do... sum girls carry luck I swear my present gf has such, if she asks me for moni today, if I reply dt I dnt av I wuldnt.. but if I promise I swear d nxt day moni wuld cum frm no where..... and also I use to av on winch girl like dt, wen I am xpectin d deal or moni nd she cums to my house, we do d tin... Dts d end!!! dt moni wuld nt cum again... I am a living example...sum girls av gud luck

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by godofwar666(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
izaray:
I strongly believe dat too, my neighbor once told us a story,

about how her husband was very rich as a business man,

he suddenly broke down, immediately he got married to her and she moves in!
come back here and finish your story undecided
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Some girls carry juju from their forefathers

1 Like

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by izaray(f): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
godofwar666:
come back here and finish your story undecided
Hahahahah..dat's all na! or are u expecting more?
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by godofwar666(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
izaray:
Hahahahah..dat's all na! or are u expecting more?
bring it on grin
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Raiders: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yes. If you date or marry the president or a state governor daughter. She will bring luck to you

4 Likes

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by capricun: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
Yes. If you date or marry the president or a state governor daughter. She will bring luck to you
The most logical post
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by naijarates(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
lol
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
It is not that they possess luck. Instead, they make you a better, more organized and complete person. They are the kinds of ladies that complements your weaknesses and help you believe in yourself and your goals. When you find that kind, hold on tight because you'll be dealing with some rare gems. They're in Naija for real.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by DonTonero: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
ENELDEE:
It is not that they possess luck. Instead, they make you a better, more organized and complete person. They are the kinds of ladies that complements your weaknesses and help you believe in yourself and your goals. When you find that kind, hold on tight because you'll be dealing with some rare gems. They're in Naija for real.
OLODO answer the question according to the contest.girls have good or bad luck to their partners.
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
DonTonero:

OLODO answer the question according to the contest.girls have good or bad luck to their partners.

The question is : 'do some girls carry luck?'. My answer to that is NO as defined in my post. You should probably get a pair of glasses and then, come chat with me.
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by naijarates(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
ENELDEE:

They say it happens like this. assuming u have been waiting for a contract and u lost hope. Then u meet this girl, maybe the first day she comes visiting in ur house, u receive a call that the contract u forgotten about have been approved. Thats what they mean by luck.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by IamChiboi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have experienced such before. I dated a girl in my final year and dat period co-incided with my best results in school. I believe my good luck was down to her and God too
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Princecalm(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nothing as such exists,it is simply a coincidence,it was meant to happen before the girl came.Just that since the girl came at the time when things started moving well we just assumed the girl brought the luck.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by ideee03(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hahaha,na ur doing pursue the money
kingminded:
Yes dy do... sum girls carry luck I swear my present gf has such, if she asks me for moni today, if I reply dt I dnt av I wuldnt.. but if I promise I swear d nxt day moni wuld cum frm no where..... and also I use to av on winch girl like dt, wen I am xpectin d deal or moni nd she cums to my house, we do d tin... Dts d end!!! dt moni wuld nt cum again... I am a living example...sum girls av gud luck
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Of course!its either goodLUCK or badLUCK.
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by nickz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
yest. some babes can make ur GP go down

to me thats badluck.....thanks
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by 24in7: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Of course!its either goodLUCK or badLUCK.
so wich 1 U b 2ur BF grin grin lipsrsealed

JUsT aSkInG
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
24in7:
so wich 1 U b 2ur BF grin grin lipsrsealed

JUsT aSkInG

goodluck na..
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by vacant06(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yea sure dos goddess type but d problem is u can never cheat on dem ur machine nor go work I swear
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
yest. some babes can make ur GP go down

to me thats badluck.....thanks
nickz how can a girl makes your gp down, instead of you to read na puna you go dey bleep up and down
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by MisterLongman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
^^^gringrin...... But na the girl dey use puna distract the guy GP
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yeah I am one of such ladies, my dad calls me a gift. grin
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by nickz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz how can a girl makes your gp down, instead of you to read na puna you go dey bleep up and down
gringringrin i'm a rev. oh

i don't know what you're talking about oh

what's puna??

is that the name

of the new HOD
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
gringringrin i'm a rev. oh

i don't know what you're talking about oh

what's puna??

is that the name

of the new HOD
so nickz you don quickly forget your new course code puna305,no be name of hod.your best course na puna305 do you remember now
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
yesssssss,am one of them
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by naijarates(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah I am one of such ladies, my dad calls me a gift. grin
Na ur dad u dey give ur own luck ?
Re: Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? by nickz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettythicksme:
so nickz you don quickly forget your new course code puna305,no be name of hod.your best course na puna305 do you remember now
the one that the course rep hav small boobi abi??

i no like the courseangry

the babe dey F up

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Friend With Benefit / 5 Star Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta. / Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships / ***be Proud Of Your Tribe***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.