Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637963 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by meeabaz(f): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2015
aunty tiff...I'm so proud of you...three stories..so amazing,ntriguing,and captivating... I'll miss ur stories
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
choii aunty Tiffany y don't u wanna post ya story here is it bcus of dose thieves dat steal pple's story?? so wer will u be posting ya other story??
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Ma'am TiffanyJ , words are not enough to tell u, how good a job u av done. Kudos, to u ma'am,see u @ d top.Love ya plenty.Will miss ya
Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Clapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat an Happy ending, I love dis story!!!!!! Madam tiffanyj, wen are u posting d oda story n whr will u post it? I love u madam tiffanyj. *No Les*
Re: Deceitful Couple by funmercy1(f): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Jjagz @ you are right, Maureen will tame Jake and bring him back home. I intend giving her a story too but that will be after the story I'm working on. Its about an extended family, at war with each other forpower. Its full of hate, murder, betrayal , lust and much more. Only the cleave ones survive in this war.
I'm bored of romance now, wanna put my hands on something else. Meanwhile, I will keep developing the plot of Maureen and Jake. I will let you all know when they are ready, I don't intend writing on NL again.
and shan's too
Re: Deceitful Couple by funmercy1(f): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
U ar just more than too much good work MA. Pls mention me in ur next story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by oluwafadeyikemi(f): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tiffany,

God bless you with more wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I so much love this story. It's being a great blessing to me. Well done
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
wow I'm speechless nice one Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by kennylizzy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
You have done it again Ma'ma Tiff. I really wished the story would continue. i love your scripts. God will continue to refill your vessel (Amen)
I can't wait for another story from you. Muaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mztemmy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wao......wat a happy ending.....more grease to ur elbow tiffanyj
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
great work Tiff I really enjoyed it just mention me when you start another
Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Write it soon? I just started writing the plot. I just saw how Maureen and jake story will be. Jake's charcter is one very bad one. Now that I have my plot, I can write the story whenever I want, for now, one other story occupies my mind

which ever way, i trust u wil do justice to whatever u choose to write. Btw, i hope i wil hav d honour of having hardcopies of ur stories some day. U re mouthed sweet.
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
U've done great sis tiffany.I hope shan will have her own story too
Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow! This is interesting. Thank you all for reading and commenting 4rm Tiffanyj'sPA
Re: Deceitful Couple by codedbaby(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tiff am short of words
u are a rare jewel
a priceless jem
Thank u so much.
Hmmmmmm. Thank u and God bless u
Re: Deceitful Couple by Michelle55: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
woah... tanx alot tiff for dis wonderful story. God bless u réal Gud
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh my gosh tiff God bless u 4 dis wonderful story... Pls inform us where u intend to start posting ur new stories cos it 's sin if I dnt read ur story.. *U re blessed in Daddy Adeboye's voice*
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chimdim: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow what a happy end. Tiff ur re more than much. Weldone
Re: Deceitful Couple by akejujoe(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Madam Tiff,well done o. Thanks for dis beautiful story. I must confess dat u ve done a great job . The fact dat u manage to update sometimes wen its not convenient for u shows u re a generous and considerate person . I love u Tiffy no homo.
Re: Deceitful Couple by MRSIBOMO(f): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks tiffanyj! I have enjoyed reading your stories. I hope you'll make them into paperbacks, you are a wonderful writer and I am proud to be called your fan. Keep up the good work. I think the story should be a series though, I said so because I am now curious to read about moreen and shan, I also think jake has mourned enough. Good job. I am very happy I met you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm finally dis wonderful story has come to an end,i wish it will continue but all d same thank u so much tiffy may God reward u hand work in million fold,i enjoyed it so much,u will nt lack wisdom in work.may u b bless richely.
Re: Deceitful Couple by vickchi94(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
tiff tnx so much 4 dis wonderful story God bless you
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Jjagz @ you are right, Maureen will tame Jake and bring him back home. I intend giving her a story too but that will be after the story I'm working on. Its about an extended family, at war with each other forpower. Its full of hate, murder, betrayal , lust and much more. Only the cleave ones survive in this war.
I'm bored of romance now, wanna put my hands on something else. Meanwhile, I will keep developing the plot of Maureen and Jake. I will let you all know when they are ready, I don't intend writing on NL again.
if I'll be sent the full copy in my mail as soon as it's complete the feeling is mutual but if not then we have to negotiate
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shan have heard and seen many experiences n knows better than to fall victim of anything

I wish Maureen the very best in her relationship.. Her in-laws have had theirs smooth despite the initial hurdles, I guess it'll rob off on her too

Tiffanyj you've always made my day with ur updates right from when u appeared on the scene of the literature section on NL.. I wish you da very best in ur writing endeavors
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adikij(f): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks tiff for this wonderful story God bless you
Re: Deceitful Couple by mpearls(f): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
tiff! oh tiff! this is all I could muster thankz for this master piece may God continue to bless the work of ur hands...I just wish this story was in paperback I would have bought to read and reread. plz let me know where u are taking ur next stories to since u wont be posting on NL again.
Re: Deceitful Couple by supernet4(f): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Tiff kiss Thatz for you no homo
Re: Deceitful Couple by Maryclaire1(f): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
My very own nigeria nora robert...dis is a master piece..may God grant u more wisdom,knowledge and understanding..wen eva d hard copy is available plzzzz tell us n if u wud b posting ur stories any wre plsssssssss notify us am on edge 2 read abt shan n maureen...once again i doff my cap kon throway beta SALUTE 2 u...tiffany u 2 much...
Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
cant think of an adjective better than the ones other readers have used to describe you or the stories.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Deceitful Couple by hoyhebhukhs(f): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
And i don't know what to say or how to thank tiff,when you told us u were stopping because of plagiarism i was like GOD HAVE MERCY but now we have gone this far. I say a big THANK YOU WITH HUGS M'AM. God will continue to bless the work of your hand and before i forget, i would lile to feature in the next story too o but please dont let me die anyways my name is Hikmah #winks bye
Re: Deceitful Couple by demmy66: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
so tiffanyj.. all dis happened in your head(imagination) GOD bless and increase your imaginative skills.. wow... it was a nice time spent reading your stories.... Gracias.... Obrigado... siyabonga... thank you. .. thank you...
Re: Deceitful Couple by banke007(f): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
wow...cant believe itz finally over.started reading frm reluctant bride to dat of linda and tara's brother's story.it was really worth while cos I enjoyed every bit of it.More ink to ur pen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.