Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (638502 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Removed

7 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 3:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy new month Tiff, im back here... didnt know u av resumed back..missed ur stories and regular update so much. weldone and im feelin d story... its been a while... how re u doing..... now im uptodate, let d roller coaster begin... it sure going2 be a bumpy ride for d couple...i can't wait... squeezed herself in d front seat...lets have fun....
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 5:47am On Nov 02, 2014
getting married on Wednesday? I just hope the Nicholas will not b back before then sha

Tnx Tiffany for the update... will like to c more of it too
Re: Deceitful Couple by Fatalveli(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Damn! Mitch is making things exacerbated for herself!
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2014
That kain wedding!!! so who will they bring as witnesses? Maureen and.............?? dnt even know!! Kingphilip, how u doing dear? thanks for the holla!
Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Iyawo lovely story keep it coming your iyale send her greetings
Re: Deceitful Couple by pishon: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Interesting, how I wish getting married is as easy as this lol
Re: Deceitful Couple by amiablejudy(f): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tiffdear,its as nice as ever,sometimes the twists in life leads to a beautiful end which the ordinary mind can't decipher.You follow well,still here
Re: Deceitful Couple by aprilwise(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
I ve seen a problem getting married will solve well let wait nd see how things goes. Good job
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
I just hope Mitch or Joel doesnt regret this.....maybe later they wouldn't have rushed this...
Ride on....Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2014
heemah:
That kain wedding!!! so who will they bring as witnesses? Maureen and.............?? dnt even know!! Kingphilip, how u doing dear? thanks for the holla!
I'm doing great
Hw about u.. it's been long o
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2014
kingphilip:

I'm doing great
Hw about u.. it's been long o
hello dear,please send me a brand new message to my mail so i can see the notification here on NL. My phone mail has refused to open.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Mitch and joel are so funny. However tiff you have to be careful of using the past tense for the present and vice versa. Some misspelt words too
Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Tank God av finally caught up wit u guys

mehn am lovin dis..they both want to use demselves as baitgrin
#Yes lets move on
Re: Deceitful Couple by doliwintrop(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Aunty tiffany pls update.pretty pls
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Make the wedding no even take place self.Keep up with the good work,thanks 4 the update
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
When I say that these days, have been really hectec, then I mean every one bit of of it.
First of all, I have to tell you guys that Nysc has summoned us to camp with the present batch c corp members. This means that we the stream2 batch B corpers didn't camp in the first place.
As for me, the school I do my ppa had their mid term test on friday. My HOD insisted I pack and mark my students' book before leaving. I spent the weekend marking and recording over hundred books, excluding assignments and preparing to hand over my class to someone else.
I was able to finish everything last night. I took those books to the school this morning, went to the market and then began packing my bag for the three weeks I will spend in camp. I am so very tired as it is.
From tomorrow, my updates will be by 10pm to maybe 11pm. That will be the only thme I won't be very busy. Wishing heemah, Hassan85 and mikedimeji a happy camp life.

5 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by amiablejudy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Great lady,your type is very few,to make such sacrifice speaks volume of you.Enjoy ur camp experience dear.
Re: Deceitful Couple by emtebe(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Nice work Tiffany,Am a silent reader from d beginning,bt I can say u re too much
Re: Deceitful Couple by pricelesslove(f): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2014
it is well my dear. May God strengthen you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2014
TiffanyJ:
When I say that these days, have been really hectec, then I mean every one bit of of it.
First of all, I have to tell you guys that Nysc has summoned us to camp with the present batch c corp members. This means that we the stream2 batch B corpers didn't camp in the first place.
As for me, the school I do my ppa had their mid term test on friday. My HOD insisted I pack and mark my students' book before leaving. I spent the weekend marking and recording over hundred books, excluding assignments and preparing to hand over my class to someone else.
I was able to finish everything last night. I took those books to the school this morning, went to the market and then began packing my bag for the three weeks I will spend in camp. I am so very tired as it is.
From tomorrow, my updates will be by 10pm to maybe 11pm. That will be the only thme I won't be very busy. Wishing heemah, Hassan85 and mikedimeji a happy camp life.
go safe Enjoy ur camping... catch funzzz
Re: Deceitful Couple by pricelesslove(f): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2014
safe journey dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2014
tiffanyj,please vote for me. my follow readers,vote for me as i am contesting for miss nl.here is the link www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. voting has started and it ends by 6pm. its jennimma,number 3.
Re: Deceitful Couple by lyzee21(f): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Wshng u a 1daful stay in camp
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Do take ur tym TiffanyJ n hav fun in camp,sori abt d stress do take tym 2 rest dearie......,..

ljj
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2014
TiffanyJ dear and my fellow readers,thank you so much for yesterday. Today is the second stage and voting starts by 10am till 6pm. Here is the link www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest.
I trust you won't fail me.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kennylizzy(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2014
So sorry for d stress u've gone tru. Hop u enjoy ur stay in camp
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Removed

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tnx Tiff dear... Nice update as always
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks tiff 4 d update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by temicares(f): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks for the update
Re: Deceitful Couple by onosj(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tiffany weldone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.