Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637561 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2014
I see a baby coming 4 mitch n Joel. Jordan *smh* 4 ur wife will soon be pregnant 2 Tiff dear tanks 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by bumzel89(f): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2014
It's going to be a baby boy and Joel ' s uncle would be "wowed"
First time commenting. ..tiff, you are good.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by bibie01(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2014
Lovely update, Mitch shud regain her memory quickly. Thanks Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Joel is really taking advantage of Mich.Thanks for the update dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by jholar(f): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
smileyLovely story u've got here...love it!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jordan should move out of his father's house,he needs privacy with his wife
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
mohjisolah:
Jordan should move out of his father's house,he needs privacy with his wife
eh en if I hear so dat Jordan can kill Tara abi or u dnt knw dat if nt for d family we wil be sayin anoda tin entirely

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by SexySapphire(f): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
OMG!!! I didn't know this is the third of the Tara/Jordan series and I've been postponing since. I can tell dat I've missed a lot. TiffanyJ didn't mention me wen she started o #seriously crying# #goes into marathon reading mode# will meet up wit u guys latest tomao afternoon. I only hope it has nt been concluded.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sirakj(m): 1:59am On Dec 16, 2014
I must confess, you are indeed gifted having read 'the reluctant bride' and 'a man to call her own. Love to meet you someday. More ink to your pen.
Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2014
@flowerybabe ar u trying to tell me that they can't sort tins out themselves unless jordan parent interfere dats a NO..there married for goodness sake nd in marriage tins like dis is bound to happen and they ought to b matured enuf to sort tins out wit any interferance of third party
Re: Deceitful Couple by SexySapphire(f): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Wow!!! I made it yiiippee!!! I must confess TiffanyJ, I had a swell time reading this. You're a talented writer and pls keep it up. What's with Jordan and his stupid ego? I just want to break a bottle on his head maybe dat will giv him the manual reset he needs. Tara is too good for him. I was feelin Joel until he decided to tak advantage of Mich, I wonder what will happen wen she regain her memory. It was a wise decision dat Michelle made wen she decided to stay with her family. I can't also wait for Jordan to get even wit dat Shadrach of a low-life. This is just thrilling and mind blowing and I knw dat it will end wit happily ever after.
Well done Tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:
Wow!!! I made it yiiippee!!! I must confess TiffanyJ, I had a swell time reading this. You're a talented writer and pls keep it up. What's with Jordan and his stupid ego? I just want to break a bottle on his head maybe dat will giv him the manual reset he needs. Tara is too good for him. I was feelin Joel until he decided to tak advantage of Mich, I wonder what will happen wen she regain her memory. It was a wise decision dat Michelle made wen she decided to stay with her family. I can't also wait for Jordan to get even wit dat Shadrach of a low-life. This is just thrilling and mind blowing and I knw dat it will end wit happily ever after.
Well done Tiff.
yeee!!! Ma'am so fast are u kyle xy or ar u by any means related to him

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:
OMG!!! I didn't know this is the third of the Tara/Jordan series and I've been postponing since. I can tell dat I've missed a lot. TiffanyJ didn't mention me wen she started o #seriously crying# #goes into marathon reading mode# will meet up wit u guys latest tomao afternoon. I only hope it has nt been concluded.
welcome aboard, sexy. How have you been? I'm so sorry i didn't invite you to read 'deceitful couple'. Please forgive me. Thanks for reading and finding it interesting.
As for Tara and Jordan? Don't you think something is instigating jordan? Maybe Tara is partly to blame. Time shall tell sha.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sirakj:
I must confess, you are indeed gifted having read 'the reluctant bride' and 'a man to call her own. Love to meet you someday. More ink to your pen.
thanks for reading my two previous work and 'deceitful couple' . You make me happy and I too will love to meet you someday.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by oginniboy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
i enjoyed dis story.....nyc 1 ..
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Goodafternoon everyone. I'm so sorry I couldn't make an update yesterday. My battery was flat and I just charged my phone. Truth is, we are having light issues. Update will definately come later in the day. Thank you
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
oginniboy:
i enjoyed dis story.....nyc 1 ..
thank you
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Goodafternoon everyone. I'm so sorry I couldn't make an update yesterday. My battery was flat and I just charged my phone. Truth is, we are having light issues. Update will definately come later in the day. Thank you
OK TiffanyJ ,we're patiently waiting. Do have a great day ahead dearie .
Re: Deceitful Couple by SexySapphire(f): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Onemansquad:

yeee!!! Ma'am so fast are u kyle xy or ar u by any means related to him
I bad pass kyle xy ooo, I'm jenny zy...loool. Don't mind me, I'm jst dis type of person dat once I set ma mind to do somtin, I mak sure dat I achieve it.

TiffanyJ:

welcome aboard, sexy. How have you been? I'm so sorry i didn't invite you to read 'deceitful couple'. Please forgive me. Thanks for reading and finding it interesting.
As for Tara and Jordan? Don't you think something is instigating jordan? Maybe Tara is partly to blame. Time shall tell sha.
U're forgiven dear. I can't wait to knw what has been instigating Jordan's actions o, I only hope it worths all the stress his gentle and meek wife has bin goin thru.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Removed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
orla01:
OK TiffanyJ ,we're patiently waiting. Do have a great day ahead dearie .
thank you. I just update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

I bad pass kyle xy ooo, I'm jenny zy...loool. Don't mind me, I'm jst dis type of person dat once I set ma mind to do somtin, I mak sure dat I achieve it.

U're forgiven dear. I can't wait to knw what has been instigating Jordan's actions o, I only hope it worths all the stress his gentle and meek wife has bin goin thru.
thank you, ma'am
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
TiffanyJ:

thank you. I just update.
tenks dearie i pray Tara n Jordan résolve their
issues soon.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
The blackmail continued later that week. Jordan received the brown envelop from his secretary with mixed feelings. He broke the disc into two before sending the envelop to barrister Kelvin. Soon, the blackmailer would be found and woe betide him.
As he drove home, he found Mich and Tara seated at the patio. They were talking and laughing. Tara's laughter was rich and immediately got him excited. Mich greeted him, although she looked innocent, he knew she was no saint. The disc he saw today was evident on its own. Although she didn't know it, her father was busy haunting schools for her. By next month, she would be in America.
'Tara, come upstairs'
'why?'
'I Need to talk to you'
'Jordan leave me alone'
Jordan didn't want to fight her outside. He let go of his briefcase and forcefully haul Tara over his shoulders. Once inside, he let go of her.
'Its time to perform your wifely duty'
Tara laughed out loud.
'No Jordan, and if you force me, I will scream down this house'
'do it and see what I will do to you. Pack your bags, I've bought us a house in wuse. We move in tomorrow'
'No way Jordan, I'm not leaving'
' oh really?'
'Yes. There shall no longer be peace between us until you tell me what I did wrong or why you treat me such. Can't you see that its affecting Shan and Eugene? They are not happy you know'
Jordan kept mute. He was about leaving when Tara shouted,
'Coward, stopping Mich from being with her husband when yours is so so perfect'
'Tara, you caused everything. I trusted with my whole and you spat in my face. I've been waiting for you to come clean but you won't do that. You think I won't know what you've been doing behind my back? If you tempt me Tara, I will beat the hell out of you this minute without caring in the world.
What else do you want from me? I love you, I tried my best to make you happy but you turn me into a laughing stock. I tried to understand why you did it but I can't'
Tara was visibly shaking. Jordan was angry and she was scared. He knew, he had always knew, that was the source of her marital problem and she was blind to it.
'Jordan I'm sorry. I just got carried away', she was sobbing hysterically.
'Sorry for yourself'
Tara went on her knees. She was begging him and sobbing but he won't hear of it.
'Tara what did you do?'
'I...I...'
'goodbye Tara', He was out of the door. Tara didn't care, she ran in tears after him. He went into his car and zoomed off without looking at her. She couldn't walked, neither could she move. It was Shan who had came and helped her into the house. Mich was upstairs in her room.
'Tara what did you do to him?', Shan asked her in tears.
'If Jordan doesn't forgive me, I will kill myself'
'not that Tara. Whenever you're hurt I'm hurt too. Can't you see?'
'Shan? Please hold me. Hold me tight'
'Shan held Tara. She stayed with her till evening. She had two test to write the next day and an assignment to submit. It didn't matter, her sister needed her. By 8pm, she helped Tara into her nightie. She went to get Mich but found her sleeping so Shan David stayed awake that day watching over her sister. Jordan didn't come back home.
The next day, Shan missed school, she went to the company. Once in Jordan's office, she began crying.
'Uncle Jo, please, whatever she did to you, forgive her. Please'
Jordan was sad, Tara had tarnished the trust that had existed between them.

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
orla01:
tenks dearie i pray Tara n Jordan résolve their
issues soon.
I pray so too
Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
wow tanx alot 4 d update u ar such a darlin
Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
wow tanx alot 4 d update u ar such a darlin#teamtara#
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
pheranmyy:
wow tanx alot 4 d update u ar such a darlin#teamtara#
you're welcome dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jeanfortune(f): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Am lost, what crime did Tara commit?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by loveyP(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm....Tara, what could u ave done
Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well done TiffanyJ. It seems like I have missed some points because I do not understand the trust Tara tarnished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.