Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (638579 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
paula or whatever she calls herself can go to hell for all i care. As long as joel and his family are okay, then i dnt hav a p. Weldone sweetie, i so love jordan.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
its Joel nd Mitch i love who cares abt Paula

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by moseph(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
I so love this update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by jaymomma(f): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Paula is even lucky Tara has softened Jordan. He would av forgotten she's a woman and beat her black and blue
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
jaymomma:
Paula is even lucky Tara has softened Jordan. He would av forgotten she's a woman and beat her black and blue
you are very right

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by tomayira(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Waoh! Loving this, I pray they get the real culprits. Well done Tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
tiffany, im back. thanks for inviting me over. i av missed this story... i am up to date now. this is beautiful....loving the story.... weldone dear....
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am loving this so much.Nice update Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by twisty20(f): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Have miss ur update soo much...thank God u are at it again..
Re: Deceitful Couple by chade(f): 1:44am On Apr 08, 2015
*takes a deep breath* waohhhhh dat was amazing,u got me al tense........kudos ma'm
Re: Deceitful Couple by sheba222(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
tiff u are wonderful I can't have enough always asking for more nice job dear more strength.
Re: Deceitful Couple by follyshade(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
weldone tiff,mak God crown ur effort
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Waiting patiently 4 d next update.. kiss
Re: Deceitful Couple by HelenBee(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Adegokedamisky:
Waiting patiently 4 d next update.. kiss
same here sis,we gather dey

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Spreads wrapper.....

i no get mat,

waitn......
Re: Deceitful Couple by duchesslola: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
this story is the best, enjoyed every bit of it
nice work tiff
waiting for more update
Re: Deceitful Couple by babysheju2(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ tiff I'm a silent follower but just decided to comment tonight. I must say...thank u and well done. I'm really enjoying this story infarct I have always enjoyed your stories. May God crown you efforts.
**brings out chair, balance with a bottle of ORIGIN and dried fish ******* waiting.......

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
okeoghene4real:
This is getting more interesting, the Nicholas's and Jasons fighting joel's wicked uncle.
I think tiger works for an entirely different person o
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2015
ma'am Tiffany well done this last episodes wowed me i swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by sheba222(f): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2015
tiff we are waiting 4 update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ebbisco(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tiff, this is an excellent story welldone.
Re: Deceitful Couple by DzTzl(f): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lovely write up
Re: Deceitful Couple by yettielicious(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Like seriously tifanny is really starving me of updates, despite been crossed wit u for nt inviting me back I still manage to detects u are bact on the thrend...anyways nice work u av got here....am so much wanting for more...oliver twist mode...
Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Howdy my pple?
Re: Deceitful Couple by ZUBY77(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good job but you can improve.
Re: Deceitful Couple by duchesslola: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
update! update!!
Update!!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by christybabe(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
wow! finally I caught up with u guys, I can't thank u Enof tiffany for continuing the story... more data to ur fone...
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Alot has happened,Tiffany weldone
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Seriously, i av missed! I pity that 'fair skinned lady', paula! She de fine trouble and she go see am!

Maam tiffany, thank you and weldone ma!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Madam tiff pls nw
embarassed
Re: Deceitful Couple by Orlolahdey(f): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tiff dear hope no p sha.. waiting jejely for ur update
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jordan stared at Paula without saying anything. The way he looked at her made her dropped Leila on the floor.
'Mich, let's get going'
The three walked out of the hospital with Leila in Jordan's arm. She waved at her mother as Jordan opened the door to his Mercedes. He drove them to the duplex. While in the living room, Maureen shivered as she remembered what had happened there.
'Maureen, your brother said I should take care of you guys for him but I can't do it with you here. Do you think you can trust me enough to come home with me for the time being?'
'You want us to follow you to your house?'
'Yes, I have a son, I'm sure Leila won't be bored. You too won't, not with Shan, Tara and my mother at home'
Maureen hated Tara and never wanted to take sanctuary with the Nicholas but the mere thought of staying here without Joel's assuring presence made her agreed to go with Jordan.
'Okay'
'Good, I will stay down here while you pack your suitcases. Mich, do you need help?'
'No Jordan'
He sat down on the sofa and watched them go upstairs. Twenty minutes later, he was becoming impatient when a knock sounded on the door. The two detectives that came to the hospital stood there when he finally pushed the door opened.
'We need to know what the robbers took'
He took them upstairs. Knocked the door to Mich and Joel room.
'Mich, can I come in?'
'Come in Jordan', her voice was weak.
He opened the door and found her lying on the bed. She had not packed anything. Her eyes were red and it occurred to him that she had been crying. The detectives followed him in. Jordan sat down on the bed.
'Mich, do you want to kill yourself?'
'No'
'Then stop thinking and crying. You are pregnant for goodness sake'
'Mrs Jason, can you tell us what were taken among your jewelry?'
'I don't know'
'We need to know. You should check', David told her.
She stood up and walked towards her dressing mirror. She checked where she kept her jewelry. The drawer was empty.
'They packed everything'
'Are you sure?'
'Jordan, make them go, please'
'You heard her right. Please leave'
The men left.' Do you want me to help you pack?'
'No'
Maureen appeared at the door with two suitcases. For herself and Leila. Jordan took the suicases to the car. In another ten minutes, they were gone. Jordan had seen Mich linger at the living room, looking at the pool of blood. He made a mental note to send someone to clean up the mess. He drove them in silence. Mich had ended up not packing any bag.
As Jordan parked the car, Maureen alighted slowly. She gaped at the sight she was seeing. How can people be so rich? She gazed at Mich, she didn't seem to care about the house. Why should she? When she was born and bred in money. She saw a little boy of about five running towards them.
'Daddy!'
Jordan picked the boy up and swung him into the air.
'Who are they?', he said pointing at Maureen and Leila.
'They will stay with us for a few weeks', Eugene saw Mich as she alight from the car. He left his father and ran towards her.
'Aunty Mich', he said and wrapped his little hands around her legs.
'Aunty Mich carry me'
Jordan went to pick him up.'Hey, aunty Mich is not feeling well today'
'What is wrong with her?'
Jordan didn't get to answer the boy as Tara came running out of the house, dressed in a simple peach dress. Seeing her, Jordan felt so happy and proud to be married to such woman. He let go of Eugene and welcomed her as she ran into his arms.
'Jordan, I'm scared. What is the problem?'
She saw Mich, Maureen and Leila. She stared at them. Alice Nicholas came out of the house with Shan. Although she was already seventeen, Shan still enjoyed the hugs she got from her uncle. She ran towards Jordan, laughing. Seeing her, he released Tara and was ready for her when she came.
'Uncle Jo, welcome'
'Thank you Shan'
Maureen watched them in shocked. Why did they all seem so happy and close to each other. She had never seen this side of Jordan.
'Mother good morning'
'Morning Jordan, are these Joel's sister and daughter?'
'Yes'
Maureen greeted the woman. She answered her and told her how sorry she was for what had happened.
'Welcome to our house. Tara, Shan? Show them to their rooms. I want them to bath and come down for breakfast'
'Yes mother', Tara said. She called some maids and told them to pack the suitcases upstairs. Mich walked slowly upstairs to her room. She fell on her bed and began sleeping.
Tara gave the room next to Mich to Leila and then the next room to Maureen.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.