Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? (21553 Views)

Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by DAVE5(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2014
kbshow100:
you no dey sleep??
Stop disturbing our meeting.

abeg una suppose don finish the meeting nah, cos i wan borrow bb passport charger.... u get?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by MEILYN(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2014
elipheleh:
people i know are funny are bovi, one calabar guy likr that, osuofia . these three are on a class of their own.

but saka? nah.
i remember one time he came to stage to do comedy. he was just saying "and you know. and you know....ehmmm"....
he flopped and nobody laughed at his dry jokes. Gordons later came on stage and yabbed the Bleep out of him.
let saka just focus on adverts only. he aint funny joor
Bishop Umoh is from Akwa Ibom... The guy is gaddamn funny. Charles Inojie is also funny
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ifyfaith: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Saka's looks are funny but osofia's talk n drama are funnier. Thanks
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg u guys shud stop ds yeye comparison ...... Osufia nd saka no b mate joorrr... Saka still dey learn wer osufia dey
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by missterious(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
MEILYN:
Bishop Umoh is from Akwa Ibom... The guy is gaddamn funny. Charles Inojie is also funny

Lol. I love Bishop Umoh.

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by HCNS(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Never to worry, its an home and away thing, last time saka was at home while osufia was away, today osufia is home while saka is away. Dats how we roll. Nairaland and fair play.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Gracefulkharis(f): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote
author=kbshow100 post=27181824]Abeg, how many times this thing wan make
front page( it is obvoius that nairaland is sinking like
PDPigs)[/quote]
wetin join saka vs osuofia wiv PDP now..mtchewww
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by adedayourt(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Patience is better than 2 of dem combinedgrin
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Saka should be compared with Ibu.... They re more of clowns n jester compare to Ukwa the funny man
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ajebuter(f): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, none! They are too exaggerated and loud for my liking.
The only person that can make me watch Nollywood for 5 minutes is Babatunde Omidina (Baba Suwe)
Now that is a real and natural comedian who doesn't need to go extra lenght to be funny.
No offense intended towards Saka or other comedians but it's Baba Suwe for me anytime, anyday.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by sapientia(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Funny mods.. Is this soooo important to make FP again?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Revolva(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
To me osuofia jare...
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by CuteMaro(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Charles Inojie, my preference ... dude is class, he's got it.. Passes his message without having to fool himself.
Saka who?
Osuofia who?.. Dude talks alot Dat I dnt even get d joke, same with that Akwa Ibom dude Bishop Umoh, used to be funi, these days he annoys d heck out of me.. y do so much to be funi?

I'll take Chinwetalagu above Osuofia and d likes any day.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Brandybliss(f): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
NairaMode:

May I use this opportunity to say No To Recycled Politician in 2015 elections and No To Old Cargos. Vote Wisely.
Remember our challenges:

Unemployment
Crime and terrorism
Epileptic power supply
Inadequate industries
Bad roads
Abandoned contracts
Dilapidated social infrastructures
Barbaric hospitals
Backward educational infrastructures and institutions
Religious brainwashing
Human rights violation
Nepotism and favoritism in governance
Judicial corruption
Police brutality
Piracy
Moral decadence
Too may problems.

We need someone who will ameliorate all these friends not people with personal ambition, religions convictions to be forced upon others or someone who is dormant. Let us vote wisely not because of ourselves but for our children.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Osuofia no get rival
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by etido15(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dreal1247:
Why compare the two? Ukwa is comedy personified.
how u won compare monkey n human being
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by etido15(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Osofia ol d way
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by sammhi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
osufia is not a comedian but a talkative. saka is a real comedian. please learn to differentiate between comedy and just pure stupidity. nkem just acts stupid and talks too much

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ojialo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
I love saka more than Osuofia nwa ezeigbo. saka is always on pigin English. whenever he is on set. but I dislike Osuofia's bad English on set... and that is affecting our kids negatively....
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by simdam500(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
osuofia is funny but i like saka too
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Kingsimmer(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
how many timz will dis topic made d FP.....chai!!!!!!!darkness's Godu ooooo
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by bengoodcreature: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
As long as Nollywood is concerned, Osofia is stil d number one.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by DaBullIT(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=20pt]Osuofia since 1955[/size]
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kazman7(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Osuofia Talks too much and over-dramatises,he is more of a talkative than a comedian
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by MEILYN(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
missterious:

Lol. I love Bishop Umoh.
I love you too MUAH..... Let me divorce my present wife, then marry you...

I am Bishop Ime Umoh
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Gorgeous58(f): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Osuofia is better if I had to choose.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by joshrare(m): 1:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Decapo:
Hmmmmm lemme go back to sleep would comment wen I wake up

Suffering from sleep deprivation

Port bro?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 17, 2014
saka anyday anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Most Bankable Nollywood Actresses / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 46th Birthday / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.