Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. (2351 Views)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by corpROYAL(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
As a business man. what method of receiving money from abroad apart from Western Union, Ria, Money Gram do you know. although, l have domiciliary account but the process is not that fast and the charges it somehow high. . l will need any useful suggestion most especially on the method you have used before.

Thanking you in advance as you drop your comment.
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by sseunth(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
paypal
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by jsojohnson(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Sure PayPal(USA/Singapore domicile) is great, but a USA Bank Checking Account is greater
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by corpROYAL(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
sseunth:
paypal

thanks for your good information. please, I have paypal account that I open right here in Nigeria. I though we can only pay money like if you shop online, you can use paypal to pay as a Nigeria. I dont know as can receive money with my Nigeria paypal. Please can you explain? please make it clear I dont know how to use paypal to receive money here.
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by corpROYAL(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
jsojohnson:
Sure PayPal(USA/Singapore domicile) is great, but a USA Bank Checking Account is greater

thanks, but can you explain more. I have Nigeria paypal account.
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by sseunth(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
corpROYAL:

thanks for your good information. please, I have paypal account that I open right here in Nigeria. I though we can only pay money like if you shop online, you can use paypal to pay as a Nigeria. I dont know as can receive money with my Nigeria paypal. Please can you explain? please make it clear I dont know how to use paypal to receive money here.
you cant receive payment with nigeria paypal acct....you will have to get usa verified paypal acct
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by corpROYAL(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
sseunth:
you cant receive payment with nigeria paypal acct....you will have to get usa verified paypal acct

thank you
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by arbitrage: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
corpROYAL:
As a business man. what method of receiving money from abroad apart from Western Union, Ria, Money Gram do you know. although, l have domiciliary account but the process is not that fast and the charges it somehow high. . l will need any useful suggestion most especially on the method you have used before.

Thanking you in advance as you drop your comment.

Yeah the domiciliary account option is not fast but not costlier than WU, MG or Ria as your sender pays the transfer charges and it's 2 working days. The charge will only become high if you choose to receive into your naira account instead of your Dom, in which case your bank will rip you off at their own exchange rate.
Re: What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. by jsojohnson(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
@corpRoyal. to recieve money via paypal you need to have a paypal account domiciled, in a country that has dual functionality(Sending/Recieving) i.e. countries, like USA, UAE Singapore. etc. Once this paypal account is opened and verified you can begin to use it to receive money. More so USA checking account is one of the best that medium of receiving money from abroad. Because it oftens come with Visa/MasterCard that you can either use to shop online or withdraw cash from the ATM here in Nigeria
Hope I have answered your question

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert / “how To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of N / National ID Card to Become Credit Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.