Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (10632 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2009
I have a fund within this range lying in one of the banks in naija, I am thinking of returning it abroad after a failed bizness in naija, but if I have a good biz in naija that I can invest it in, I will do. because I don’t need the money right now where I am. Also I know so many Nigerians in my position that will be willing to invest same, If only the idea is profitable, truthful, legal, verifiable and transparent. such that I can also easily monitor from where I am.

please any idea?
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by nthnymarce(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2009
My broda,it all depends on where u reside. If u are in USA,consider the importation of American spec spare parts. This is a money spinning venture as u are full in control of ur business. All the best.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by rooftech: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2009
i have a business plan for you used vans/buses at this cost u deliver them to lagos and we pay before collection email rooftech2@yahoo.com for my nos. no cash involved heavy profit monthly
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Divab(f): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
Try buying cars in american and shipping it down here, get a good clearing agent to clear it, d money for clearing for all kinds of cars are fixed, fix the cars prizes, let the agent clear it with his money, sell the car and send it back to you, its a little logistics & planning, its a win win thing,
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by muchacho: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hi,

There are two options which i can give. for more info kindly send me an email. muyiwat@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by stillfly(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
you have to find a trustworthy man to manage the business for you in nigeria first.
then maybe you use some software to control the business, especially cash flow.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
The idea of sending buses, cars down to Nigeria is good, but then I have to depend on someone I can trust to sell and send my money. The issue here is, with my past experiences, its difficult to trust, even relatives.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by magragold(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
I have a business proposal that will fetch you a minimum guaranteed return of 10%/month, if I quote a higher ROI, I will be appealing to your greed!

Reach me at ephrathahwnltd@yahoo.com for more details!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
magragold:

I have a business proposal that will fetch you a minimum guaranteed return of 10%/month, if I quote a higher ROI, I will be appealing to your greed!

Reach me at ephrathahwnltd@yahoo.com for more details!

You might as well send it to my mail, if you can’t lay them here, if it worth my attention and it's with minimal risk. thanks.

And same goes for all who can’t lay the idea here. thanks.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by magragold(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
OK, you will get a mail from this weekend!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by naijacutee(f): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
Lagos is saturated with cars. Please don't bring in any more cars - especially luxury cars.There might be some money in it now, but there is a lot of competition and I don't think the "boom" will last long - unless you are bringing commercial vehicles.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by damola1: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
I have a running business. And certainly do need more funds for expansion.

If I know your target Return on investment, maybe we could work something out.

Email: damola@damola.com Tel: 08053618904.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2009
naijacutee:

Lagos is saturated with cars. Please don't bring in any more cars - especially luxury cars.There might be some money in it now, but there is a lot of competition and I don't think the "boom" will last long - unless you are bringing commercial vehicles.

Thank you. I think so too. Beside I have so many friends doing it and some of them are complaining
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2009
damola1:

I have a running business. And certainly do need more funds for expansion.

If I know your target Return on investment, maybe we could work something out.

Email: damola@damola.com Tel: 08053618904.

If you cannot reveal the business here, can you send it to my mail, and let me ascertain the risk/trust level I will be taking
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by ama27(f): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
@poster what is your email addy we may be able to work together. i know where ure coming from ive been there and i can tell u i have had to make the ultimate committment.

Pls post ur email or send me a blank email tpomary@googlemail.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
ama27:

@poster what is your email addy we may be able to work together. i know where ure coming from ive been there and i can tell u i have had to make the ultimate committment.

Pls post your email or send me a blank email tpomary@googlemail.com

edited
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by patrick45(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
OAM4J, i have sent you a mail, look at it and send your comments.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
I got your mail, Thank you. I have not a single idea on that line of biz. I am studying it though, and making enquiries. If I made up my mind on it, I will let you know. Once again Thank u.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by platinumnk(f): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
naijacutee:

Yes! I went car shopping in Lagos and their Lots are piled high! shocked shocked shocked Find something else, or ship only when you have a confirmed customer. cool
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by AkoEja: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
Some 419 guys here are rubbing their hands in glee!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by mekattack(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
GUY!! for u own good, find somewhere bury that money if u no go run things urself. i don tell u o!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by blackboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
Buy a land and fence it. It would appreciate. Then after a few years,
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by SapeleGuy: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
Buy land, they don't make it any more.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by states: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
My brother i will advise you to invest your money in a (LAND PROPERTY) with that littel money you have in the bank, if you invest  it in a land or any small house belive me you will be more confortable than puting your money in a vichiel ,becuse every six munth the property will have 20% more value.I have done it is a good investment.If you need more advise let me know.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by bodsibobo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
Some 419 guys here are rubbing their hands in glee!

I tell you! I was just thinking the same when you posted my thoughts. I hope this guy doen't come back to post any unpleasant experience he gets in their hands.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by violent(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
for tht amount most banks will give you about 15 per cent on fixed deposit, u might want to try that out for now, meeting someone for business on Nairaland can be dangerous.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by wasobia(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
Trap! Trap!! Trap!!! cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Doing business with 2 - 3 million naira in Nigeria of today and monitoring from abroad?
Kakokalo live!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by abhosts(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
If you cannot monitor it yourself, leave the money in the Bank. Period.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
[b]Get a good estate agent, and buy 1 plot of land somewhere in Ifo, or Ikorodu. There are several cheap "road side" properties down in Ogijo, Ikorodu, and Pipe Line Road, Ifo for commercial building. Within these 2 locations which are fast developing due to serious urban migration to cheaper areas that are extremely closer to Lagos, you you can get a plot for 400 to 500k depending on how deeper you are willing to go. And its advisable to make up your mind in time, as the new bridge been built at Sango, once completed will push up the price of lands within the Ifo area. Thousands of Lagosians are already all over Ifo, and Owode, and once the bridge is completed, the whole place will be crowded and clugged up with residents and business people. The early birds get the bigger opportunities.
Ifo is some minutes drive from Sango, (about the same distance between Oshodi, and Iyana-Ipaja), and its almost overwhelmed. The same with Ikorodu, though Ikorodu hasnt really seen any big federal or state projects and spending unlike Sango & ifo area.
Throw the remaining 1.5 on building shops. With the slump in price of cement, you wont have problem getting them well built. Nothing fancy for now, just solidly well built one, and whatever you make you can use it plane extension, or building it higher, say make it 2-3 story.
A shop down there rents for a whopping 150k yearly, almost more expensive than some places in Lagos. And on one plot of land, you can get as much as 10 shops. Its a matter of time you make back your ROI (Return of Investment), and still have an asset that would keep generating cash. Real Estate is about the only thing you can invest in and monitor remotely. Theres nothing you can throw your money into except you are willing to take a blind risk. I have several plots I am willing to take you to, and you can come with your own agent to make enquiries from different people building around Ifo about Surveyor Adeyemi Tunde. I hope this will help, and I can be of any meaningful assistance sometimes.[/b]
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Bbeee: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
if you cant manage the investment your self, just leave the money in the bank, But Make it Fixed,
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Bobbyb(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
states:

My brother i will advise you to invest your money in a (LAND PROPERTY) with that littel money you have in the bank, if you invest  it in a land or any small house belive me you will be more confortable than puting your money in a vichiel ,becuse every six munth the property will have 20% more value.I have done it is a good investment.If you need more advise let me know.
    @poster,This was d best advice on this thread, u will have no third party interference in ur investment and realistically speaking its gonna be very profitable smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool cool cool since u dont  need d cash whr u r nw! Ma broda no go fall mugu 4 ppl wey u kno kno oHHHHHHH grin grin grin grin grin. D  coz word 'TRUST' i think would soon b wiped out of d dictionary coz it hardly exist anymr, KA HANKALI FA!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG / After Raising Hopes, Naira Depreciates Against The Dollar By 5.8% In April / “feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.