Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pazino Engineering And Construction Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pazino Engineering And Construction Company (2899 Views)

Jobs In A Property Development And Construction Company In Ikoyi, Lagos / Job Vacancy In A Construction Company / Be A Freelance Agent For Pazino Engineering And Construction Company LTD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Good day, we would like to invite you to attend an interview at 11am on friday, October 17th, 2014 at Pazino Engineering and construction company, KM 43, Lekki epe express way,Aiyeteju, ibeju lekki, Lagos. Pls who got this.
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
177 views no comments, na only me waka come?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by ChelseaKings: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Lol... Na only u waka come o. Perhaps people don't know about them. I suggest U do a google search on them. It will aid U.
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
ChelseaKings:
Lol... Na only u waka come o. Perhaps people don't know about them. I suggest U do a google search on them. It will aid U.
thank u jare
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by deesquarediddy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
what positions?....Level of Education, skills required?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Onyiclara(f): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Did u apply for the job?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
They build estates around Lekki/ Ajah zone and give it out to rent or outright purchase I think.

Whether they funded the projects themselves or whether they are just the estate managers that I cannot say.

They are located after Ajah. From Ajah take a keke to that location at 50 naira.

You could place a call to them and they would professionally answer all your questions. The job itself, location et al.

Hope I was helpful?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Engobi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
singlefade25:
Good day, we would like to invite you to attend an interview at 11am on friday, October 17th, 2014 at Pazino Engineering and construction company, KM 43, Lekki epe express way,Aiyeteju, ibeju lekki, Lagos. Pls who got this.
How did u apply,whaz Ur profession babe?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:
They build estates around Lekki/ Ajah zone and give it out to rent or outright purchase I think.

Whether they funded the projects themselves or whether they are just the estate managers that I cannot say.

They are located after Ajah. From Ajah take a keke to that location at 50 naira.

You could place a call to them and they would professionally answer all your questions. The job itself, location et al.

Hope I was helpful?
thanks dear
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Engobi:

How did u apply,whaz Ur profession babe?
i applied through nairaland, but i did not attend. the place is very far. the venue is after ajah, along epe .
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
singlefade25:

Hey dear!!! Just seeing this. Why did you not attend? They are for real
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Hey dear!!! Just seeing this. Why did you not attend? They are for real
the venue is far, they are real. ibeju lekki is after ajah o
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2014
singlefade25:
the venue is far, they are real. ibeju lekki is after ajah o

OK...reasonable
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Ferdybaba:

OK...reasonable
how are you?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Estorico: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Pls how did you apply?
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
singlefade25:
how are you?

Am good!!! Thanks for asking!!! cool
Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by uchedetemple(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Now dis scammer is calling to come he want to dup you, will you come? Ohh, there is God OH.

1 Like

Re: Pazino Engineering And Construction Company by singlefade25(f): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
uchedetemple:
Now dis scammer is calling to come he want to dup you, will you come? Ohh, there is God OH.
what?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre / Nigeria Breweries Plc Test / Vacancy For Abuja Residents Only In A Travel Company Minimum Qualification, Ssce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.