Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? (5141 Views)

When U Want To Classify Curves: Who Among This Lady Carry Am Pass / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by 01karma(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Helping a lady carry her bag and walking behind her. Should that be called romantic??

Some people would say there is nothing wrong with that,but for me, its a no no no no no no.

what your take?
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by LEERICIST(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
She's got that guy wrapped around her fingers. Did someone say juju? No dats conji

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by farano(f): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Extremely romantic cheesy
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by vizkiz: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Is this not the guy i saw carrying shade's handbag this morning undecided

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by ejlee(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
trying to impress the lady i guess but for me is total ROMANTIC DISDAIN grin
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Ricardo2400(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2014
On dis side of d map it rarely happens, 9ja men hardly even open doors 4 a lady nt 2 talk of walking behind her wit her bags....9ja men head too strong even juju nor go wrk...so its a NO 4 me

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Tymax(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2014
Whaaaaat?! angry After spending my money to buy the bag plus the stuff in it? Walking behind? angry whaaat?!

If and only if she's my pregnant wife. grin

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Ricardo2400:
On dis side of d map it rarely happens, 9ja men hardly even open doors 4 a lady nt 2 talk of walking behind her wit her bags....9ja men head too strong even juju nor go wrk...so its a NO 4 me
If naija guy even open car door 4 u, there are 2 things involved; either it's a new car or a new lady..

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by MrCork: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2014
01karma:
Helping a lady carry her bag and walking behind her. Should that be called romantic??

Some people would say there is nothing wrong with that,but for me, its a no no no no no no.

what your take?

....bro so u enjoy careyin women's handbag..abi?.....bro hoe loong u been g@y? angry

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Kunleskey(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
farano:
it's romantic when she carry my baby and i carry her bag....but without baby 4get it
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Kunleskey(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Wetin dey romantic der..i can't carry her bag o since she get her own hand..but i fit carry her with her bag sha..
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Howmon: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2014
abi I don carry am ni? if I catch myself ehn, 30strokes of pankere
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by 01karma(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2014
MrCork:

....bro so u enjoy careyin women's handbag..abi?.....bro hoe loong u been g@y? angry
Mr co.rk are you really ok?? Why do i have that fillings that you are always on drugs? angry
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by chimerase2: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2014
And the MORALE of the thread is? embarassed
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2014
I can do that for only I woman: My Mum.

Any other girl go like carry her thing herself
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by cephaswizzy(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2014
farano:
To dey lazy be romantic?
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by farano(f): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Kunleskey:
it's romantic when she carry my baby and i carry her bag....but without baby 4get it
How e take consign me huh? Pele to her
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by CyberWolf: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2014
It's not a big deal..

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Kunleskey(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2014
farano:
How e take consign me huh? Pele to her
pele 4 wat?
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Tymax:
Whaaaaat?! angry After spending my money to buy the bag plus the stuff in it? Walking behind? angry whaaat?!

If and only if she's my pregnant wife. grin

....hmmmm.....

You have said it all.....

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by MrCork: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2014
01karma:
Mr co.rk are you really ok?? Why do i have that fillings that you are always on drugs? angry

.. The boy carrys wonens bag...what does that make him?

. .or is it fashion now in that for guys to carry women's bag in that Nigeria?

....you people mennnn!

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by GuyFawkes: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Romance wetin angry that's what we call gbewu dani okunrin.
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by 01karma(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrCork:

.. The boy carrys wonens bag...what does that make him?

. .or is it fashion now in that for guys to carry women's bag in that Nigeria?

....you people mennnn!
hahaha so carrying a woman's bag now make him a gay.?
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by MrCork: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
01karma:
hahaha so carrying a woman's bag now make him a gay.?

...sounds like a new fashion trend in that Nigeria for men to carry women's bag ti work....tjat is if they can find job (((g@y alert)))) angry

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by godofwar666(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
farano:
give reasons angry
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by daben1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stupidity at its peak!
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by izsmike: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
FRIEND ZONE ACTIVATED

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by free2ryhme: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
01karma:

what your take?

My take is simple, it makes u less of a man
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by 01karma(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
vizkiz:
Is this not the guy i saw carrying shade's handbag this morning undecided
hahahahaha when did you see me?
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by 01karma(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Howmon:
abi I don carry am ni? if I catch myself ehn, 30strokes of pankere
hahahaha funny!
Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Utter bullshevik
um @Farano r mods always logged in/online 24/7? undecided Jst wondering

Check This Lady's Backside (butt) U Will Fall For It / Tonto Dike And Bobrisky Having Sex / Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides