Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112370 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by nifesi01(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2014
olapluto:
1. That person only looks like TBJ, he is not TBJ. Why tell lies to boost a man's profile?
2. It is dumb to carry such if options are available (someone mentioned wheel barrow). Is injuring the spine a sign of humility or stupidity?

Don't mind them o, the 7th richest pastor in the world with $10million will be carrying 3bags of rice on his head?on basis of showing off or what? Am also a Christian now, humility is not until you carry 3bags of rice at once o for member or needy, Na highest hypocrisy when wheelbarrow dey motorcycle dey workmen dey ah!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by rexibity(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
olapluto:
1. That person only looks like TBJ, he is not TBJ. Why tell lies to boost a man's profile?
2. It is dumb to carry such if options are available (someone mentioned wheel barrow). Is injuring the spine a sign of humility or stupidity?
emmanuel.tv on hs t.shirt sounds convincing ok.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2014
he simply wants to humble himself before God to beg for mercy
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Donicobone(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Nobleval:
stop deceiving yourself. That guy isn't Tb Joshua.
you guy are just commenting on what u don't no about because that man u see there is prophet TB Joshua, besides the bag of rice that he is carrying is not the 50kg u people are talking about this rice is rearrange by synagogue church of all Nation so even u can carry 4 to 5 bag so the bag of rice is not too big, am a winner for ur notice if many men of God today are like him physically this world would have been a better place ( when Jesus came the this world he was rejected even by people he did good things for) so u can say what u like. my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Evasmillingguy(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2014
So u want me to believe that, that man carrying 3bags of rice is this same man?

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Geenickel(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2014
doctokwus:
To prove what?This is simply a gimmick to win sympathy from d gullible.This man shd simply face what is coming to him,many now know d kind of pple he trully is,wt his staged miracles and other misdemeanors

THNKz bro....tell dem...
it's like...."mtn..everywia u go"..
SCOAN&TB josh..."the more u stress n look d less u see...
lets see hw he comes outta ds mess....
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by delishpot: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
maryajahi:
ILLUMINATI R\EORT
ALL the upcoming Illuminati members,should please register your selves,OUR BLESSINGS ARE AWAITING,[RICHES,FLAME,FAMOUS]As a living being,every one have A dream,but,you have to fight to make your dreams yours.but we clearly understand that,many persons are passing through difficulties and trials, and we know that the world are expecting the best from us,but really we are doing our best to serve you all,this year we have introduce,a special way of registration,which we benefit you all.and to enable our churches grow larger,which is our major GOAL,call for your registration
+2348103626847 or email us[illuminatiregisterationform@gmail.com
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION NEEDED
FULL NAME-
ADDRESS-
SEX-
DATE OF BIRTH-
COUNTY-
CERTIFICATE ACTIVE-
OCCUPATION-
LANGUAGE-
CELL PHONE NO-
ACQUIRES
CONFIRMATION ORDER FORM THE BANK.

Chei, my guy don throw hook. Oya wey fishes? Make una come swallow worm. My guy don open counter.
Biko me sef dey sell illuminati form. Its just #10k. Join my illuminati and get fame ,wealth and long life. Just buy form by paying into my bank acct. Interested mugus should PM me.

I also get church of satan form. That na #20k cos to be satanist no easy at ll at all. All interested mugus should also PM me.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by oyans: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Photoshop at work' T B Joshua is not a superman or man of steel
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by oyans: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Photoshop at work' T B Joshua is not a superman or man of steel.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by davidonoja: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
ZACHIE:

Na by force to sound educated?
genre ko
specie ni.

olodo rabata
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by boujaye: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
pls tel me,what makes someone a real or fake man of God.to help d needing and to assist d workers now make him fake.other real pastor wil be feeling pompus,and be on their jet giving order.that is what africa like.
I dont say he is fake, am speaking generally. The heart of man is desperately wicked (deceitful) who can know it? this is God's word.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Carrying three bag of rice, WHY??

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by boujaye: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
RichDad1:
Make I dey observe in the mean time.
choose your bowl of rice na, na you be senior, i go carry after you grin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by 1mindchrisr(f): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
yorke1:
It is another venue for Muslims to castigate Pastor J.B Joshua and you will see silly Christians behind them.

if u call ds tb joshua revelation of lawless man an label people as silly christian then what typ of christian are u
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
ZACHIE:

Na by force to sound educated?
genre ko
specie ni.

olodo rabata
lmao rotf... Guy yhu wicked gan!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by 1mindchrisr(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lovine:
Prophet TB Joshua we love you no matter what the haters are saying. When you do good they cry when they thought you did bad they wail

while u still traped in dt no matter what we love you ...
google Www.whatchistianswanttoknow.com/ho...

then see ur present n future location
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Snowprince306(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
doctokwus:
To prove what?This is simply a gimmick to win sympathy from d gullible.This man shd simply face what is coming to him,many now know d kind of pple he trully is,wt his staged miracles and other misdemeanors

Even if the whole world hate him I would like him.... did I just say like ...I would love him...

If it easy y don't other pastors act d way he does.. Even if they hate u God Almighty the one who sees ur heart would love u..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by trustedward(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
The day pastor oyedekpo go carry just one nylon of rice for motor, make I naked baf...my God bless u pastor tb Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by maygah(f): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
publicity tinz. is the pix before or after the building collapse? rhetorical kession grin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ideology(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Don't be a critique.

John the baptist came, fasting and praying in the wilderness, they said he was possessed; how could a man stay without food.

The Son of Man came, wining and dining even with the "so called sinners"; they called him a glutton

All these kinds of news only sell in Nigeria, anyway

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by enfantdedieu: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Evasmillingguy:
are u blind
Evasmillingguy:
are u blind
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by blexxonmak(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ride on Daddy.Jesus Christ is supporting your position.I LOVE TBJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfFaTkDwOFc&list=PLFXyqE7wNYI62eNA-6DMqzZ5r8hjd11UX

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by kinky90(f): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
[De like button number on dis comment is de highest I ve seen on dis forum since I joined.... I'm part of it.lolquote author=Code213 post=27191682]

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias! [/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by efficiencie(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
sometimes i wonder why T B Joshua? Adeboye, Olukoya, Kumuyi all do miracles so why do people doubt T B Joshua's source but not the former?

This man T B Joshua does not drag people out of their homes, he doesn't force money out of their pockets. He hasn't stolen he's accuser's property. He hasn't taken anyone's wife. Yet people peddle all manner of funny stories about him!

Some say he's a scammer, well it's easy to assume that blacks are so easily scammed due to their dullness and low IQ but are the whites also scammed. Doctors, Presidents, Ministers, Ambassadors...etc that come to his church are they also scammed.

Some say he's satanic, but how can he be satanic and yet heal and deliver in the name of Jesus (1 Cor 12:3). Satan cn nevr empower a person to advance Christ's desire. How can satan cast out and humiliate satan publicly?

Well let's not forget Jude 1:8-10 Do not join the crowd to malign a man whose source you do not know. If you cannot vouch for him worship somewhere else and sin not with your words.

If T B Joshua were satanic, his order and group would be brought down and fallen but if he is of God then leave him be because stopping him would mean stopping God himself (Acts 5:34-39).
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by babestella: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just watching this guy

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by yomanovic: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Haywhymido:
una sure shey, no b d man's former work b dis? See as he pack dose bags together in nice way

How are sure that's TB Joshua?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by San2ski(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Him for kukuma carry cross,
Abi wood and carpenters don finish for Ikotun.
TB Joshua ko
Rice of bags
Abi bags of rice ni

shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by San2ski(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Shut up!
I said shut up!!
How fast you mor0ns can be whenn typing rubbish against preachers.
If this trash you brought up is used against you on judgement day.Can you defend it?

Do you know what 'killed' means?

Lol.
Ol'boy we fit carry lawyers go for judgement day for defense purposes?

You ppl ve made me suspicious of religion.
The way it twists our thinking faculty
cool cool
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by San2ski(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
33117:
He can carry rice but he could not carry cement when they were building his guest house

grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.