Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME (1101 Views)

We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Statement by National Security
Advisor Susan E. Rice on the Chibok
Girls
Six months ago today, approximately 270 girls were
abducted in the middle of the night from their school in
northeast Nigeria, where they were learning the skills
they need to create a better future for themselves, their
families, and their communities. The United States has
made clear our commitment to supporting Nigeria’s
efforts to bring the girls home safely. Since then, we
have aided in the investigations, including by deploying
personnel on the ground, facilitated strategic
communications, and provided assistance to the
families. These efforts are part of our broader support
to Nigeria’s pursuit of a holistic counterterrorism
strategy, which includes the rule of law and
strengthened security institutions.
We will continue to work toward the release of all the
girls who remain in captivity, even as we celebrate the
freedom of the few who have managed to escape Boko
Haram’s clutches. And, we will stand with girls
everywhere who seek to achieve their full potential
through education and to claim the universal rights and
fundamental freedoms that are their birthright.

m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/10/14/statement-national-security-advisor-susan-e-rice-chibok-girls
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by KwoiZabo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
US we neither need your nice speeches, presence nor your intelligence. give us what we want and leave the rest for us.

2 Likes

Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by eph12(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Speeches change nothing, actions do. If you tell me that Jonathan led govt is doing nothing about chibok then i'll listen to you but not speeches..
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Because the FG knows that no girls are missing. #fact

1 Like

Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by khadaffi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
So how does this help matters

1 Like

Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by arresa: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nobleval:

Even though the same government and military are saying the opposite that the girls were kidnapped and they know where they are..?

Who is lying? Your or your useless government?

1 Like

Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by arresa: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Six months ago today, approximately 270 girls were

But our clueless president said over 3 months ago... smh..
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by eph12(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
arresa:

But our clueless president said over 3 months ago... smh..
Is 6 months not over 3 months?
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by arresa: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
eph12:

Is 6 months not over 3 months?

When they ask you to state your age, do you say over 1 year?

Stop reasoning like a 2 year old please...
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by CyberWolf: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
They should be mourning the 42 school girls that disappeared and was later buried alive at the US/Mexican border..bleeping hypocrites angry
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by brownlord: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nonsense, after their ranting on the media, one would expect they coming to tell where the girls are within 24 hours, they came gallivanting with nothing to show for it, yet they still blabbing, bloody hypocrites
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by egift(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2014

This is just one example of Jonathan's failure and shame. The Zoologist must be sent back to the Zoo.
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
I read it and then read it and then read it.

Yet, I did not see the substance.
Just sentences containing nothing but "press release"!

If I have my way.......
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by egift(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nobleval:

I do suspect he is keeping them, until the dieing minute to the election day, they will be release to see if that will propel him to a second term. (just a thought).
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

I do suspect he is keeping them, until the dieing minute to the election day, they will be release to see if that will propel him to a second term. (just a thought).
angry
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

angry perish that thought.
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by mankand(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
America should mind their business this is Africa and not America or Europe.

They should look for the 1500 girls that have been missing in the US for the best 8 to 9 years before coming to teach us morals.

A nation without moral and value now trying to tell us how to live our lives
Re: US Government Statement On Chibok Girls (6 Month). Nothing From The FG. SHAME by eph12(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
arresa:

When they ask you to state your age, do you say over 1 year?

Stop reasoning like a 2 year old please...
Well someone asked me my age recently and i said a little above mid twenties.. I guess am a kid for not just stating my age angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Running For Their Lives After Boko Haram Attack / Tunde Oshinowo Lobbies Ayo Fayose To Use Influence With Presidency Make Wife... / Buhari Vindicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.