Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Creative Trove Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Trove Ltd (2728 Views)

Trove Resources Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Trove Ltd by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls who know about creative trove ltd,i got an invite for DUTY TRAINING
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by kennytidistar(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
onyaigo:
Pls who know about creative trove ltd,i got an invite for DUTY TRAINING

i got their message as well, those guys are young men and women trying to survive, they are into outsourcing, they are just coming up sha.
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by kennytidistar(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
they ask me to pay 6k for certification and training materials, since i never understand their level na, i paid 3k to pay the remaining 3k when certificate is ready, but the truth is if those guys are really serious the will go far. it about human capacity development.
they also help people look for job
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by sessytony(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
is there anyone working in dis company. i will like to know more about them
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by Benocracy: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Those guys are really impacting the world of Young people with their Human Capital Training Project. The training is really an eye opener. I never knew i was a mere Human Resources until after the training where the Human Capital Professional in me was developed. They Helped me to secure the am doing presently. I have their certificate and I still get their alert for more advanced professional training. I encourage you to go because their objective is to Train, Certify and retain you. The Job is sure so long you attend their Human Capital Training.
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by dearie(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Benocracy:
Those guys are really impacting the world of Young people with their Human Capital Training Project. The training is really an eye opener. I never knew i was a mere Human Resources until after the training where the Human Capital Professional in me was developed. They Helped me to secure the am doing presently. I have their certificate and I still get their alert for more advanced professional training. I encourage you to go because their objective is to Train, Certify and retain you. The Job is sure so long you attend their Human Capital Training.

Interesting...In all of the time between last year and now...no one else seems as excited about them as you are. Just thinking though...

So how does it work...seeing that they asked my sis for some pay for training kits and certificate after claiming she's been offered employment.
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by Msfortune(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
i also got the job but with the condition of paying 5500 for training kit..dunno how real this is..anyone here who works for creative trove and can certify them.pleaseeee. Benocracy pls stop speaking for them cos its obvious you are a representative of the coy

1 Like

Re: Creative Trove Ltd by Msfortune(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
kennytidistar:
they ask me to pay 6k for certification and training materials, since i never understand their level na, i paid 3k to pay the remaining 3k when certificate is ready, but the truth is if those guys are really serious the will go far. it about human capacity development.
they also help people look for job

how did it go at the end plsss...
Re: Creative Trove Ltd by wamenzy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
plz dose with honest info shud talk na

(1) (Reply)

Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 / ***cartoon*** Employment In CBN / Become Sales Manager In Zagaleti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.