Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship (823 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / A Lonely Heart In Need Of Mature Male Friend / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by kaysy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
Relationship as we all know is initiated by 1 and if accepted carried by both down to its maturity stage, as it matures, it goes along with several lovely names like baby, honey, daddy&mummy, fiance&fiancee, down to it's hussy&wifee thing.
Over 450 of 500 relatnship initiated in Nigeria today experiences Break-up in less that 12months and about 400 of 500 youths experiences not less than 7 different break-up in different relationshp before they finally meets their spouse to marry, this logic has proven that in every 500 relatnshp carried in Nigeria today, we have just less that 25 that finally makes it's way to the alter, afta which most of them must have crossed so many levels down to its fiance&fiancee thing, they stil end up breaking; this has really made Break-up a big share holder in the market of Love & Relationship.
Now the question is not what causes break-up but WHO DO YOU PREFER TO BREAK WHO's HEART IN A RELATIONSHIP
Is it the guys or ladies, & why do u prefer them
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by awhy5(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
Relationships are for a purpose.You have to know why you are in it.If I am in a relationship for marriage and I begin to see signs that the person does not fit the picture of what I want in a marriage.

I Quit.

And I expect the other party to do so if she thinks the same way

Another way to put it,

Let the first person to get bored quit!
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Nautillus(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
I beg to differ please . . .where did you get your facts from please ? ? ? you analysis is so vague, its a falicy
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Moyola(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
I think the lady should be the only one allowed to walk out of a relationship undecided

but then I'm the feminsit of the century cheesy
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by kaysy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
Nautillus:

I beg to differ please . . .where did you get your facts from please ? ? ? you analysis is so vague, its a falicy

please this is a questn & am sure it gives no room for insult, the analysis am sure is even better of dan how it is in our society today

plz i dnt like insult at all and that's more of the reasons i hardly insult sm1
i need answers to dat questn

u also commented on my last post abt the girl i loved so much & willing to die4, plz i'l love to get ur comment here ok? no insults plz. anger takes no one anywhere, so am not angry ok? takia
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by whitelexi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ujujoan:

I think the lady should be the only one allowed to walk out of a relationship undecided

but then I'm the feminsit of the century cheesy

I think not, I think its a man's world and so he should have the freedom to break it, he initiates most relationship, he funds most relationships, so when he's not getting good value for his efforts, or he gets a better offer from another direction, then he should end it. tongue
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2008
whitelexi:

I think not, I think its a man's world and so he should have the freedom to break it, he initiates most relationship, he funds most relationships, so when he's not getting good value for his efforts, or he gets a better offer from another direction, then he should end it. tongue

I was expecting you to say something like that smiley Because you happen to be the chauvinist of the century

But its not all r/ships that's fully funded by the man and if you ask me, money's cheap. What about the girl's life, her virtue, her reputation, her value. All these are at stake when a girl goes into any relationship. I think if the man is not going to end up marrying her, it should be her choice. . not his. Money can be gotten back, these things cant!!
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by sistawoman: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
a-why?:

Relationships are for a purpose.You have to know why you are in it.If I am in a relationship for marriage and I begin to see signs that the person does not fit the picture of what I want in a marriage.

I Quit.

And I expect the other party to do so if she thinks the same way

Another way to put it,

Let the first person to get bored quit!

I agree 100%. Relationships are a two way street and if I am with a guy and love, love, love him but he does not I dont want him to stay. I dont want someone to just stay out of pity and i would never do that to someone else. Everyone deserves to be loved back the way they love and if he or I does not make the others heart flutter then there is not point in continuing.
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
Prefer ke? Isn't the end of a (real) relationship usually a sad thing?

@ lexi

[size=3pt]Your attention is needed in dating and meet up. Uju is cheating on you. angry[/size]
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Prefer ke? Isn't the end of a (real) relationship usually a sad thing?

@ lexi

[size=3pt]Your attention is needed in dating and meet up. Uju is cheating on you. angry[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No you didnt !!!

@ lexi

[size=3pt] Honey, you know I can't do that kiss [/size]
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by spikedcylinder: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2008
@ lexi

[size=2pt]Don't mind her, I caught her red handed. We don't want this kind of wife in our family o![/size] angry
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Ben13: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2008

I prefer guys!
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by kaysy(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2008
@ everYbodY [all posters]
all of you are just sayin ur minds, no probs, as for me KaYsY, i prefer a woman to break a mans heart
ask me why
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by kaysy(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2008
all of you are just sayin ur minds, no probs, as for me KaYsY, i prefer a woman to break a man's heart
ask me why
Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
kaysy:

all of you are just sayin ur minds, no probs, as for me KaYsY, i prefer a woman to break a man's heart
ask me why

Re: Who Do U Prefer To Break Who's Heart In A Relationship by NaijaWifey(f): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
I prefer the women to do the breaking up, when a man does it and the woman is still in love , wahala angrycome!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Marry? / Are You Lucky Or Unlucky In Love? / Are You Worthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.