Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? (835 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?

ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN? Tell me your answer. First send to your friends to see their responds. Don't spoil the fun please...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
....Nobody owns a man.....

His entire family (either his family or his dad's family) owns him partially....Just that some people has higher rights over others......
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by podosci(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?

ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN? Tell me your answer. First send to your friends to see their responds. Don't spoil the fun please...
A time would come when a man would leave his parents and go start his own family, av a wife and bear many children.........Becuase u love ur wife does not mean u love ur mother any less.....there should be no conflict between a morther and a wife because both are on separate paths.....
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lols, funny convo grin sorry ladies, but none of u owns him tongue God owns him. Becoz ur his mum and carried him for nine months doesnt mean u own, and becoz ur his wife and have s€x with him ten times a day with him doesnt mean u own him :\ he is a grown man now, and can make his own choices. The mother should respect the wife, coz she(the wife) and her son are now one. And the wife should respect her husbands mother coz she gave birth to him and she is older than her. 50 50! Cased dismissed!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by jideomowunmi(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
To some extent...I think d mother always av d upper hand...no matter wat, a man always listens to his mum...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Adedayo516(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Own a man.. No one owns me.. I own myself.. I am not a puppet!!!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
A man is seen to be an independent being owned by no one.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by naijaaone(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
using the Bible as standard, the wife owns the man but truth be said not all wives are virtuous enough to play that roll perfectly. At marriage ur husband's mother's advice could be solicited for on one or two occassions but not she (your mother-in-law) being a key decission maker when it comes to deep family issues. My opinion though.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
anybody who can Take the #life of a man is the owner of the man.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by khukhi(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
His d*** grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by mesoade(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Any one that can provide a "proof of ownership" owns me

cry

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by jnrbayano(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
We are pencils(object) in the hand of our creator, God....

Neither the man's mother nor wife owns the man. He is not an object.

However, he can be an object in the hand of only one being. Check the bold.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by khukhi(f): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
mesoade:
Any one that can provide a "proof of ownership" owns me

cry

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Toyozzie(f): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
cheesy the wife

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Let's take God out of this.. In the real sense, the wife owns the man.. Why ? The number of years you have lived with your mom is just 1/3 of the of number of years you will live with your wife.. This analysis should at least give you an insight of the reality
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by tayoxx(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na me get me.....
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Let's take God out of this.. In the real sense, the wife owns the man.. Why ? The number of years you have lived with your mom is just 1/3 of the of number of years you will live with your wife.. This analysis should at least give you an insight of the reality
It depends

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by CashdownNG: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Memorial In Russia Dismantled After Tim Cook Comes Out As Gay / Whats Wrong With Spiderman Boxers? / What To Buy For My Gf Dat Has 1 Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.