Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,447 members, 7,846,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1741 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kuchee(f): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
OK helloooo now av gotten your attention this is my first time doing this o undecided but I decided to get rid of all the fake people in my life and I was left with no friends cry anyways the kind of friend I need must me

Male/Female smiley NO aliens allowed

Brilliant- yes o I don't need no friend that doesn't add intellectually to my life

Handsome/beautiful---ok this isn't a priority as am not fine sha but I don't need peeps with faces that would give me nightmares tongue

Trust worthy ooo please and very importantly HUMOROUS am a very busy/ tired person I laugh a lot and I don't like party poppers cool

#drops pen flips hair and donkey walks out #

oh drop your pins and numbers I would keep an account number for you guys pay a fee for audition forms(jes kidding o)
Re: . by Kuchee(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
ah ah na viewing and not commenting that's just harsh o cry
Re: . by theSpark(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
One quick Q. How is a donkey walk done?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Add moi 2B46B2E5
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
From the lil sense I made outta all what you said, you really need HELLLPPP.

1 Like

Re: . by Justeenaleo(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
you sound like an (m)
Re: . by Kuchee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
MzPreshie that wasn't nice o undecided if you didn't like it you should have just walked awt like the rest that didn't comment
Re: . by Kuchee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
justeenaleo sorry o but am a girl o
Re: . by ikanason(m): 12:12am On Oct 17, 2014
24c5eba3
Re: . by EpicNigerian(m): 2:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Op,what can u offer.....as in,what are your selling points.
Re: . by CuteAnnabelle(f): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2014
2a185e38
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Kuchee:
OK helloooo now av gotten your attention this is my first time doing this o undecided but I decided to get rid of all the fake people in my life and I was left with no friends cry anyways the kind of friend I need must me

Male/Female smiley NO aliens allowed

Brilliant- yes o I don't need no friend that doesn't add intellectually to my life

Handsome/beautiful---ok this isn't a priority as am not fine sha but I don't need peeps with faces that would give me nightmares tongue

Trust worthy ooo please and very importantly HUMOROUS am a very busy/ tired person I laugh a lot and I don't like party poppers cool

#drops pen flips hair and donkey walks out #

oh drop your pins and numbers I would keep an account number for you guys pay a fee for audition forms(jes kidding o)

Sister!
The only help you need is to get you to a correctional facility.

It seemz some nut be loosing in ya headt.
Re: . by barackodam: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Iono watta do
Re: . by Kuchee(f): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2014
barackodam:
Iono watta do
Lol sweeedy!
Re: . by Kuchee(f): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
sauceny:

Sister!
your amazing awesome
awwn thanks love
Re: . by valdes00(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Na guys wey go drop dere pin go plenty pass... Na mak dem neva see dat letter (F)....
Re: . by barackodam: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Kuchee:
Lol sweeedy!
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2014
Alright, Kuchee, You would be fine. grin
How are You? smiley
Re: . by Kuchee(f): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2014
AbuMikey:
Alright, Kuchee, You would be fine. grin
How are You? smiley
am lovely and you
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kuchee:
am lovely and you
'm very much okay. wink

(1) (Reply)

An Idea! Every Romancelander Should Please Check In Please! / Provoking The Grace And Favor Of GOD For Our Marital Breakthrough. / How I Treat Her F*ck Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.