Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. (1511 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2016
The coital alignment technique (CAT), is a variant of the missionary Position designed to maximise clitoral stimulation during coitus (sex). This is achieved by combining the 'riding high variation' of the missionary Position with pressure-counter pressure movements performed by each partner in rhythm with coitus.

HOW IT IS DONE.
The penetrating partner lies above the receiving partner as in the missionary Position, but moves upward along the woman's body, so that the Base of the male joystick provides stimulation to her clitoris.

The receiving partner may also wrap her legs around his. Sexual movement is focused on the pelvises, without leverage from the arms or legs.

The rocking upward stroke ( receiving partner leads) and do ward stroke (penetrating partner leads) of sexual movement builds arousal that partners let develop and peak naturally.

The technique for coital alignment was formulated by American psychotherapist Edward Eichel and the original study was published by Eichel, De Simone Eichel, and kill in 1988.
Re: Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 19, 2016
All this on a Tuesday morning undecided

I'll be back on hump day embarassed
Re: Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:
All this on a Tuesday morning undecided

I'll be back on hump day embarassed
hmmmm
Re: Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hmmmm

What's the point of quoting me if you have nothing but a hum to say? Hum on your own mate angry
Re: Understanding the coital alignment techniques (CAT) sex position. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

What's the point of quoting me if you have nothing but a hum to say? Hum on your own mate angry
I really could not understand the " hump thing". So no comment.

(1) (Reply)

Bullies. / How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady / See How This Guy Professionally Brokeup Wit His Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.