Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? (27734 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bobxtible(f): 12:42am On May 15, 2015
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by lucky222(m): 5:39am On May 22, 2015
Have you guys tried eVosh Electronic Cigarettes? It's an American brand that launched last year in Nigeria. The best packaged product I've seen in Nigeria and has a variety of satisfying flavors. They have flavors such as Menthol, Classic Tobacco, Espresso (Coffee), Vanilla, and Strawberry.

check them out at http://evoshcigs.com.ng

Highly recommended!!
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Ken316316: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2015
I will be bringing in some e cigarette by the 26th of this month July 2015 and I need distributors it will be going for N4000 each including the flavours both for the price of N4000. So let me know if you are interested.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Ken316316: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Alubosa:
If u eventually bring it in let me know. I wouldnt mind being ur distributor. I'm based in PHC and it's on high demand here esp. Niteclubs, Offshore Oilplatforms, Onne, etc i have a boy who brings it in from Lagos and sells in PH for 10k per pack as against normal 4.5k sold in lagos

I will be bringing in some e cigarette by the 26th of this month July 2015 and I need distributors it will be going for N4000 each including the flavours both for the price of N4000. So let me know if you are interested.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by katrinchi(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
In Nigeria already with flavors made in Europe with 0 Nicotine, medium and high Nicotine

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by raluchi1: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Vape in Q style. Liqua premium brand of electronic cigars now available. Buy online @ http://www.pcgetz.com . We are the sole distributor or liqua products in Nigeria. If you would like to resell please call 08035108501

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Diane17(f): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
DonDemu:

Do you have Tycigs?

Hello DonDemu

I can see your post is old but just stumbled upon it.
You can contact TYCIGS on 0700TYCIGSNG (0700 8924 4764) and we'll be happy to send you a replacement charger

Best Regards
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Diane17(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello Just stumbled upon this page and i can see a lot of interest for ecigs, thats quite suprising as they have been around for a while in Nigeria now and am aware of Tycigs

Tycigs are the premier E-cig brand in Nigeria currently being stocked in major stores and can also be purchased online at Jumia and Konga.

They have both E-Cigarettes and E-shishas in a variety of flavors

If you are interested in being a distributer or stocking thier product you can contact them on 0700TYCIGSNG (0700 8924 4764) or drop them an email at info@tycigs.com
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by femiasaolu2014: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
fashrola:
I have more products coming in next week

The e-cigarettes cost 5k and it's non-disposable like the one sold on konga and Jumia, The only stuff you do is fill up the pen with "e-liquid" and it comes with different flavours and some comes with no nicotine

The e-liquid is the main thing to buy and it's rare to find it in Nigeria
It comes in different flavours and sizes

I have another product coming too next week... called dry Vaporizer, it's just like Vaporizer but this one does not contain liquid, this one can be used to smoke weed and tobacco... it comes in different colours

The dry Vaporizer is expensive and it's an electronic version for smoking weed... it cost N12,500 (The cheapest and rare stuff to find in Nigeria)

And the Snoop Dogg version dry Vaporizer cost N35k

Do you have a dry herb vaporizer?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by fashrola(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
femiasaolu2014:

Do you have a dry herb vaporizer?

No sir..... not available again
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by femiasaolu2014: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
fashrola:

No sir..... not available again

Know where I can get one to buy?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by fashrola(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
femiasaolu2014:

Know where I can get one to buy?

Check konga or jumia.... or go to Bizbloke's thread on technology market and pre order it

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by millhouse: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2016
For ciga matter again.. When Benson never finish?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by aztvseries: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Get the best brands of e-cigarettes in Nigeria on [url]reyvape.com[/url]
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bukiboy(m): 3:06am On Feb 13, 2017
still searching for a real e-cig in Nigeria, most of them are just selling chinco juice that's not properly blended. out of juice supplies and dont want to go back to smoking.

got my starter kit and e-liquids from VaporSharks in Miami and also got some nice e-liquid from uk.

e-cig is not yet popular in Nigeria.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by aztvseries: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
bukiboy:
still searching for a real e-cig in Nigeria, most of them are just selling chinco juice that's not properly blended. out of juice supplies and dont want to go back to smoking.

got my starter kit and e-liquids from VaporSharks in Miami and also got some nice e-liquid from uk.

e-cig is not yet popular in Nigeria.
Bro you haven't tried [url]reyvape.com[/url] .Why don't you try them, I use a kanger atomizer and starbuzz ejuice which I get regularly from them.They also deliver in 24 hours in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. / UBA Celebrates Tony Elumelu On 58th Birthday (photos) / Is This Unionbank Advert The Best Advert This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.