Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? (27698 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls am hoping to bring some e-cigarette to Nigeria in January,

Just wondering how buoyant the sales figures are.

For those who dont know what e-cigarette is, its an alternative to smoking normal cigarette which contain nicotine and tobacco.

You could also use it to pose grin with your smoking friends without inhaling the toxins that comes with smoking.

(Remember that friends episode where Rachael pretended to be a smoker so she can get in on the office gossip grin )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
e-cig? shocked

how do we smoke it? grin
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by airclipse(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't smoke bt the e-cig seems like a pretty cool accessory to own...kindda mini shi-sha if u ask me...IMO it wud do well in nigeria...since nigerians are known to like fancy stuffs abi na latest things I go say..

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by joeanointing(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Haven't you heard of vaping? Look it up on google. Vaping is almost non-existent in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
e-cig? shocked

how do we smoke it? grin

jus like u smoke regular cigs,

but it has no nicotine

so safer for u
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
airclipse:
I don't smoke bt the e-cig seems like a pretty cool accessory to own...kindda mini shi-sha if u ask me...IMO it wud do well in nigeria...since nigerians are known to like fancy stuffs abi na latest things I go say..

yes, like mini shi_sha,
and it doesnt smell unlike regular cigs

is this common in nigeria already?

wats the price range?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
joeanointing:
Haven't you heard of vaping? Look it up on google. Vaping is almost non-existent in Nigeria.

i just had a quick glance at Vaping,

i think its abit too new.

am leaning towards e cigs becos pple know it already

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by idu1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ok....let see
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by naturally: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmm, everything is getting E....
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
naturally:
Hmmmm, everything is getting E....

e better pass the normal cig nahhh

lungs cancer is real o lipsrsealed
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by airclipse(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
bebe2:

yes, like mini shi_sha,
and it doesnt smell unlike regular cigs

is this common in nigeria already?

wats the price range?
No I dnt tink it's common in nigeria yet...& I dnt knσω the prices range yet....bt I dnt tink it wud be too pricey tho..I'll try n fined out...
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by r231(m): 1:39am On Oct 17, 2014
bebe2:

e better pass the normal cig nahhh

lungs cancer is real o lipsrsealed

Crap....

Waste of £21
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by wunderkiind(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2014
any non smoker who has or decides to get tha e- ciggarette is a f#*l, a big one

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2014
r231:

Crap....

Waste of £21

bros gud morning.
Any show for ur side?

I need naira badly
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Alubosa: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2014
If u eventually bring it in let me know. I wouldnt mind being ur distributor. I'm based in PHC and it's on high demand here esp. Niteclubs, Offshore Oilplatforms, Onne, etc i have a boy who brings it in from Lagos and sells in PH for 10k per pack as against normal 4.5k sold in lagos

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Alubosa:
If u eventually bring it in let me know. I wouldnt mind being ur distributor. I'm based in PHC and it's on high demand here esp. Niteclubs, Offshore Oilplatforms, Onne, etc i have a boy who brings it in from Lagos and sells in PH for 10k per pack as against normal 4.5k sold in lagos

How many is in the #10k pack?

What flavours sell the most?

Can u pay in advance?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by webizone(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Alubosa:

I too wanted to bring this in....
I am also based in Lagos and bring in things for sale. You can chat me up on watsapp on 07066120250.
When you msg me tell me you are from nairaland
and your username and tell me you are for e-cigarettes.

****MODIFIED****

I thank everyone who contacted me, I never expected the turnout. I am grateful. I am sorry I haven't got stock now. It will take awhile. I am in KD right now doing my thing with doors. Really nice ones. Maybe I should do a thread on that ASAP. Am also looking at a new product (I wouldn't say that here right now). So guys interested in my door designs could also hook me up on watsapp 07066120250
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Manweysabi(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
I saw something like this on either konga or jumia... a piece was sold between the range of #1000 to #2000
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Manweysabi:
I saw something like this on either konga or jumia... a piece was sold between the range of #1000 to #2000
there was time I thought about this, especially during my early foray into vapor domaining.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
joeanointing:
na so.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Manweysabi:
i think it's time to hit AE bro.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
It was invented by a Chinese guy after seeing his father died from Lung Cancer and couldn't stop smoking even on death bed.

It's is cleaner than traditional smoking and still retain same value.
Manweysabi:
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Manweysabi(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2014
2sexi:
i think it's time to hit AE bro.
yess oo cheesy
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Youngpo413: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
bebe2:

jus like u smoke regular cigs,

but it has no nicotine

so safer for u

are thick ones available,I mean the size (thickness) of cuban cigar?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
bebe2:
mod pls dont move, i will get more response here.

pls am hoping to bring some e-cig to nigeria in january,

just wondering how buoyant the sales figures are.

for those who dnt know wat they,

its an alternative to smoking normal cigarette which contain nicotine and tobacco.

u cud also use it to pose grin wit ur smoking friends without inhaling
the toxins that comes wit smoking.
(remember dat friends episode where racheal pretended to be a moker so she can get in on the office gossip grin )

Instead of wasting time here, you should be trying to secure distributors. You should be seeking distributors and I don't think online is where you will get them, it could happen though and I hope you are in Nigeria because that your dear loved one may just turn into the one complaining of no sale while stock keeps depleting.

If you are in Nigeria, go and meet cigarette distributors and hang out with smokers. See what they think about it. The smokers I know though are not proud about it and try to hide it from everyone.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by fashrola(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2014
I order it from eBay and sell it in Nigeria.... I even have the e-juice in stock right now... pineapple, banana, strawberry, peach, bubblegum with 25mg of Nicotine and 50% vaping smoke... each bottle goes for 2k per 10ml..
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by hahn(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2014
I believe e-cigs will sell in Nigeria. Its healthier and more fashionable but the price will turn people off. A stick of benson&hedges filter cigarette costs N10 and I've senn e-cigs prices here for up to N4k. Only chronic smokers will buy it and we have lots of them in Nigeria. I'd advice you start with small capital and if demand goes high, you can import large quantities.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by stocknrock: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
There is a brand called tycigs. I have seen them advertised on nairaland. They're also sold on Jumia, Konga and Spar. Seems like they've cornered the market, and their prices are as hahn said, around the 4 - 5k range. Perhaps you could check them out to see what they're doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Bonethugss: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Christmas Bonanza..... electronic cigarette . It feels like the regular cigarette, tastes like the regular cigarette but is healthier than the regular cigarette as it contains ABSOLUTELY NO TAR, TOBACCO AND A NUMBER OF OTHER CHEMICALS.
It also doesn't give off that normally offensive cigarette smell, as such you can smoke the e-cigarette indoors and no one would perceive a thing.
Its electronic and as such you don't need a lighter to light it up
It comes in various flavors : Menthol, Strawberry, Cappuccino, and captain Black -
TO help you quit it comes in varying degrees of nicotine, we have the:
1) High
2) Medium
3) Low
4) Zero level of nicotine

What are you waiting for, pick the healthier choice now. We are currently doing clearance - crashing the price down to N600 per stick, additionally, if you buy a pack of 12 sticks you get one ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Each stick cost N600 only

Contact me on ecig19@gmail.com
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by haywire07(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
bebe2:
mod pls dont move, i will get more response here.

pls am hoping to bring some e-cig to nigeria in january,

just wondering how buoyant the sales figures are.

for those who dnt know wat they,

its an alternative to smoking normal cigarette which contain nicotine and tobacco.

u cud also use it to pose grin wit ur smoking friends without inhaling
the toxins that comes wit smoking.
(remember dat friends episode where racheal pretended to be a moker so she can get in on the office gossip grin )

Hi dear, pls can u help me get that stuff ASAP?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bebe2(f): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
haywire07:

Hi dear, pls can u help me get that stuff ASAP?
ok,

wat quantity do u want?
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by haywire07(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
bebe2:

ok,

wat quantity do u want?
Jst 1...am I get more if necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.