Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! (5659 Views)

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) / The Financially Virtuous Woman. / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by NeuroBoss(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2014
In a rapidly changing world where gender struggles seem to have destroyed the beautiful traditional structure of marriage, I discovered that in an ideal marriage (explained by Proverbs 31: 10-31), the total woman enjoys many of the things feminists fight for today and still performed her traditional roles albeit joyfully.
Here are 31 insights from Author Mike Murdoch:
She is rarely found- though, she
does exist.

It is a rare man who is capable
of discerning this rare
woman.

She requires pursuit. It will take more than money
and possessions to attract her
to her man.

She will produce for her man
what his money cannot
produce for him.
Whoever trusts her is safe.

She will do him good.

She does not have a dangerous
side to her.

She loves to work.

She understands the need for
change.

She is flexible in
accommodating the needs of
others.

She is an early riser.

She schedules her work around
the needs of others.

She is comfortable and
competent in the currents and
transactions of business.

She is cautious in decision
making.

She is physically fit.

She does not require constant
reassurance from others for
inner satisfaction.

She willingly invests extra time
in the things that really matter.

She is skilled with the tools
necessary to complete her task.

She reacts to the hurt of others.

She willingly associates with
those less fortunate and of
lesser rank.

She anticipates changes.

She covers herself with care.

She protects her husbands
focus.

She completes what she starts. When she speaks, her words
are wise. Her behaviour never changes,
regardless of her
circumstances.

She carefully monitors the
conduct and behaviour of her
household. Her children like her-she will
be amiable Her husband praises her.

She fears the lord.

1 Like

Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2014
Ok,the world would be good,if our women have at least 20 of the qualities listed there.

Nice one op.

1 Like

Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
such kind of women are rare to come by, perhaps one in a thousand
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nice list, for the most part.
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Talon05: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Nice list, for the most part.
You never completely agree to something, do you?

Now I am interested in knowing the "tiny" part of the list that is not "nice"
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by bennyrazz: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
endorsed
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Talon05:

You never completely agree to something, do you?

Now I am interested in knowing the "tiny" part of the list that is not "nice"

I knew someone would ask. cheesy

I didn't like the bold part.

She requires pursuit. It will take more than money
and possessions to attract her
to her man.

I am either interested in someone, for other reasons than money and possessions, or I am not. Pursuing me cannot change it. wink
However, some women like and need it. wink
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by smokescreen4: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
The life of a woman!!!
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Kanwulia: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sounds like a MAJOR rip-off!
Not my portion!!!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! cool
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
It's indeed a womans world sad
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Stillfire: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Did any virtuous woman stop King Solomon (who you pilfered this from) from having 700 wives and 300 concubines?
If you are a woman, a christian woman, you better not be deceived by this facade that puts an unnecessary yoke on your head and gives men the avenue to act uncivilized to you.
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by FynBabe(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes, we rule the world grin tongue
Odilafta:
It's indeed a womans world sad
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by iykedare(m): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2014
where are all these toothless feminists?
Re: The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One! by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Stillfire:
Did any virtuous woman stop King Solomon (who you pilfered this from) from having 700 wives and 300 concubines?
If you are a woman, a christian woman, you better not be deceived by this facade that puts an unnecessary yoke on your head and gives men the avenue to act uncivilized to you.

Chop knuckles (as in well done) you took the words right out of my mouth. No normal woman could possibly possess all of these qualities because in life there is no perfect or flawless human being and that list posted by the OP is sadly a perfectionist one.

Good look with finding that virtuous perfect woman.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Inherited Quality / Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks / I Hate Her And Even The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.