Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104395 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
That first picture with that her burnt arze tho...yuck!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by justmag(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
She is living her life happily. let her be!!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by chukkystar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Tiny bre..ast angry
I Swear, e be lyk Akara
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Dopeyomi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justice629:

Personally I don't think she is ugly and I actually so admire her beauty but I do agree with you on the sense (dress sense wink)

Who talk say ѕнє no ugly

Shez damn ugly ah swear..

I no like her shape self see the small agbalumo wey she carry for chest(i detest small bre*sts)
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by DaBullIT(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
kommiejewel:
She has a very crappy dress sense...Either that or she has very evil friends who can't frankly tell her how she looks like

Me thinks she looks hot
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by nairaman66(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Doro na Tiwa, Tiwa na giver!! grin

Dorobucci Remix!!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by DaBullIT(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
shokky24:
Rubbish,married woman 4 dat matter mtchwwwwww

1 She's single again
2 I am sure her husband knows she dresses like that before he married her
3 Its show business, until we let go our African mentality , we'll always criticize Oyiinbo fashion abi na iro and buba she wear ni ? ??

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by sekzy99(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wow!!! There are pipu around you that sells cos online is full of scammers
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his monicker
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

I don't have your time, you mad-cow disease patient!

grin

Hehehehehee... How na?!

How is the life of a mixed breed human treating you?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by annita19(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with what she had on these pictures. Y'all need to stop being judgemental and focus more on your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by evmandy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Her life, her bizness,,,,,,,I don't care

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by niggereyez(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
hmmn.. I now see why pipo dont 'like" her... maybe why they call her 'tiwa garbage'... smh

personally I am not a huge fan of hers..
d only video I've seen of her is EMINADO...wch I liked..

buh these revealing outfits are just YUCK !!... Whether itts on tiwa, miley, or gaga....
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by ellahzy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
i really do lyk her songs. Hmm dis is a case of GOOD GIRL GONE BAD!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by jasperkrekre(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
apparently, her beauty is over hyped......if people isn't that tiwa is beautiful, then I think d word beautiful should be removed from d dictionary..+ she has poor dress sense....... dia isnt any difference between tiwa savage and an olosho girl..shioor!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
i dont think she looks great with dark lipsticks.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
where is ya own brëäst? undecided Atole angry
Good question to a boring question. Thank,pal or mate!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by lotlord(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
3days left to go in the CEO~CHALLENGE

‪#‎INNOVATION‬ THROUGH CONCEPTUALIZED CODING#

Please vote for ‪#‎team‬ LUG~SMIT ,a team of high borne intellectual programmers in the current CEO~CHALLENGE.

Heres the voting procedure

1, please start by liking their fan page by searching P&G CAREER NIGERIA or http://facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria

2, after that copy this link to your url tab ,this link takes you directly to our picture page to vote http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917896

3, click on vote , it then redirects you to a facebook page stated PHOTO CONTEST please click ok ...

4, it takes you back to the voting page then you click on the voting button again....

Please your default web browser if using a mobile platforn or Mozilla if using a system..

Sharing this page also is of great importance to.....as it increases our chances of qualifying to the next level... thankz...

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well that's y she's in show business

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by ekenzo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
Thanks bro for ur concern
what's the nl name of the guy that stole Ur 1k
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
niggereyez:
hmmn.. I now see why pipo dont 'like" her... maybe why they call her 'tiwa garbage'... smh

personally I am not a huge fan of hers..
d only video I've seen of her is EMINADO...wch I liked..

buh these revealing outfits are just YUCK !!... Whether itts on tiwa, miley, or gaga....
Oh, shut it! Do you want her to be dressed up in Burqua? It is hers and let her do with it as she wants.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by vower(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
This tiwa savage over ugly, and she still da form fine girl with her stupid makeups angry
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
GOD! I love this bit€h, she's so fvcking hot
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by kepal99(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
9ja girls b hatn on her! How many of U would sincerely say U'v nt @a point put on something revealing? *haters will always be hating*
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by niggereyez(f): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

Oh, shut it! Do you want her to be dressed up in Burqua? It is hers and let her do with it as she wants.
typically a guy'z point of view...
enjoy the show man.. sorry to spoil ur mood grin
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by HARDDON: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ewwwwww!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

1 She's single again
3 Its show business, until we let go our African mentality , we'll always criticize Oyiinbo fashion abi na iro and buba she wear ni ? ??
But dis is getting out of hand,it is madness,she does not dress like dis b4 not until she got married, its like she's possessed by an evil spirit....she's a nigerian for crying out loud(a land of culture and heritage),which oyinbo fashion ,thou we copy them but this is too much......how is dis business,is she selling her body or songs?,even if she strips and comeout naked dat won't make me buy her music if I don't like it
If she's ur wife or sis or gf would u advice her to put on this trash?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by HARDDON: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ewwwwww!

BlacknBleak
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

are you always like this? You're too harsh on people here.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Wisdytech(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
EpicNigerian:

You see ur life na.You dey here dey accuse Tiwa say she be ashawo but na ur own con even bad pass.Go settle all those ppl u collect money from o,make u no die sudden death.
Kpam!!!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by shinysmrt: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

1 She's single again

So someone must bare it all because its SHOW business? African mentality indeed! So we should adopt d western mentality of NUDITY in d highest order? Tiwa is a beautiful lady who doesn't know her worth and keeps sellin herself short. She thinks dat being slutty and nude is d way 2 go. Wat a waste!
Beauty just turned into ugliness wit a stench!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Agrika: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
I guess dts one of my weak points..i trust easily...av learnt my lesson tho..tnx
I don't really think that was ur "weak point"...I think ur greatest mistake was to reveal ur gender to him...all these scammers no dey carry eye see females but if na guyman like dem, dem no go to get liver do am probably because they feel the man already knows all thier tricks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.