Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104486 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Aida13: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
When will Tiwa realize she is not Rihanna or Nicki Minaj or even Kimmie K?? What works for them can't work for others. This is Africa.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Heroesworths(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Most of the guys here like what there are seeing... we are just playing holy... if u no like am u be gay
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by GADHAFFI: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
another damaged goods
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by omoadeleye(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

hahah . perv . oloshi

bt y na?? but same to u.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
To be sincere i like this Lady but her dress sense poor as a celebrity
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by ceo003: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

hahaha a lotta neighbors don't even kno each other in developed countries, that's how much ppl mind their own business lol

thing is as soon as ppl start worrying less of what ppl wear and focus more on self development, they'll begin to understand that life is not just about sex and trying to bring people down. It just looks bad on you.

I really don't know much of her songs but had no problem listening to the few I kno..

I wish her all the best in life ..and heyo, she's not 90yrs old , let a sista enjoy what she deems fit. gbam!
u make sense joor grin
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
Must u quote me? Ode
yes i had to. Mpama
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Cheadiva(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
yes i had to. Mpama
some peeps r beta left ignored

Fool undecided
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tohshine(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Like this

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Timijo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omavik:
her life her bizness...
It is not her life. The life will be taken by the owner one day and she will give account for it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Who this African Woman dey copy?

And is her outfit worse than Tiwa Savages outfit?!

And why do you not feel as much repulsion for this womans skimppy outfit as you do for Tiwas clothes?!

Psychology 101... cool

[img]http://3.bp..com/-B7XybaHwVXI/UPaRDL099EI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/NJIDoh0VbTo/s640/25+arbore_hermann_03.jpg[/img]

Please tell me?!

My guy, why u dey post child poorn - that gal cannot be over 16. More food for thought for our African culture storm troopers
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
some peeps r beta left ignored

Fool undecided
Of course. Nitwit.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Olodo..its "sheer". Go school, una no go go. Na man house una go go sitdown dey find who go gve una money for peruvian hair.. . See your lifesad
you are senseless..that was a mistake and it's nothing to capitulize on..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
julybaba:
I don't believe you, he must have send you the data plan, and you decided to get another one free. I have met people like you, who are greedy, and will go about destroying people with their mouth. May God forgive you. I don't know the guy, and doesn't wanna know him.
Even with d way ur sentences are bn constructed,it shows that ur IQ is very low and I shudnt even bother replying you
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
you are senseless..that was a mistake and it's nothing capitulize on..

Wait make i check the meaning of "capitulize" angry.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Femistico(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
have gone tru all his threads and I just realised dt he's done dt to so many other pple...it's 1k ooooo...and I begd and begd him not to scam me cos b4 I cud get dt 1k wasn't easy@all...and he promised I shud be rest assured..he even told me he was a student like myself and he wud neva do a thing to hurt me and I trusted him...he said he's a student of FUTA(dunno ow true that is)
next time u wanna buy data get it from octavo. he's reliable nd consistent nd ave bn transacting wif him now its bn long..
my piece of advice mourinh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
tuagbo:
Abi?Is she the only female performer that wears revealing outfits?Are her outfits worse than Beyonce's and Rihanna's who many Nigerians admire?Tiwa is quite articulate in her interviews,she works hard to make a living,she is pretty and her music is quite good.I have no idea why so many Nigerians dislike her so much

She is a beautiful woman but that's where it ends, she is unimaginative and is desperately trying to be an African beyonce or nicki minaj, she should remember that these women are products of their environment and an African woman mimicking an African American woman looks stup.id and fake.

ive listened to her "music" and its not inspiring or uplifting, she is just another African wannabe trying to be what she is not. I would describe her as the poster girl of African self hatred and wannabi-ism.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by lacreamieboie(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justice629:

Hey hold am! I don't hate her and if you must know she is my favourite female entertainer. What I don't like is the nudity associated with female artist
lol... ok dear... m sorry! are we cool now?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Wait make i check the meaning of "capitulize" angry.

English is not our mother tongue, how many Europeans do you know that can speak fluently in an African language?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by godman01(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
I guess dts one of my weak points..i trust easily...av learnt my lesson tho..tnx
The cheap data plans are real, is just that he used it against you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
lacreamieboie:

lol... ok dear... m sorry! are we cool now?
Yea
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Femistico:

next time u wanna buy data get it from octavo. he's reliable nd consistent nd ave bn transacting wif him now its bn long..
my piece of advice mourinh
tnx femi
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by kpeteman(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
old gal angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by okych16(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
lol... All this people dat ar turnin dia spells up side down to chet NL dia is God o
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Timijo:
It is not her life. The life will be taken by the owner one day and she will give account for it.

hahah thank God you're not the owner either, aproko hahaha..give account of yours , let her, hers.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Mutuwa(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his moniker

Ooooooooooooo! Why na..? How did u fall for such cheap hoax?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Vires: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his moniker

Adakofortune other user name is IfaOni
his phone no is 0806 7030699
He advertises like this buy 1gb for 1k and get 250mb bonus

I ALMOST bought data from him, I was running low on data and decided to try him when my data eventually runs out, so I wrote down his no
As God had it, the next day I was browsing when several nldrs were complaining about him stealing their money as IfaOni
Sharply I used MarcJoe instead who was polite and honest
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
cap28:

She is a beautiful woman but that's where it ends, she is unimaginative and is desperately trying to be an African beyonce or nicki minaj, she should remember that these women are products of their environment and an African woman mimicking an African American woman looks stup.id and fake.

ive listened to her "music" and its not inspiring or uplifting, she is just another African wannabe trying to be what she is not. I would describe her as the poster girl of African self hatred and wannabi-ism.
choi, na still human being you breakdown and judge like this? I bet u holy well well.

hahaha and your last sentence hard to understand tho, cos you're just you who can't see further past the clothes lol

the hate you have in you is just surprisingly alarming lol. only looking for faults in people.

Try see the diamond in the ruff, it makes u talented. Hate don't add a cent to your life ; it only makes u look way older and bitter lol

dang, people r hilarious hahah
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by matoyeh(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justice629:
Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s 8 Over Exposing Outfits That Went Viral And Set The Internet Ablaze

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EiA7ZergrW4/VEBx3ZN0DJI/AAAAAAAAEFI/EDcbpCR4FKY/s1600/2.png[/img]
That Tiwa Savage has been dominating the Nigerian music scene both vocally and fashion wise cannot be over emphasized. However, while Tiwa Savage has had some good days with her unique fashion style, there were some days that got her numerous tongue lashing from her fans.

Based on those comments, we have compiled a list of Tiwa Savage’s top 8 raunchy outfits………….What outfit do you feel should not be on this list??!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ghggNuhQGVo/VEBx1tD3LwI/AAAAAAAAEEs/5mQA7W_C-oI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bGzoe44tvqA/VEBx1nbv2-I/AAAAAAAAEEw/doB45fGQJ4c/s1600/02.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OnVzLtNPrcw/VEBx2nDIxoI/AAAAAAAAEFE/-0ADf7gQ-EE/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EwNrSiMOZ4A/VEBx3QsBNpI/AAAAAAAAEFM/cy7YoOCZtEw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-w04DRgKMUX0/VEBx4BuUO9I/AAAAAAAAEFQ/CVO7CA8tHMg/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dlalbwOJss8/VEBx4ZkaTaI/AAAAAAAAEFU/JSmVOkTBRHk/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RVfm8BuVRDM/VEBx4-7iD8I/AAAAAAAAEFc/fVWOq6gJ8aQ/s1600/6.jpg[/img]o

This our my compilation and you can gladly add yours.

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/10/see-photos-of-tiwa-savages-10-over.html

Her husband did not know that she's so wayward and irresponsible....
He divorced her immediately he discovered that he maried wrong wife. The marriage has been dissolved already
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by matoyeh(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

choi, na still human being you breakdown and judge like this? I bet u holy well well.

hahaha and your last sentence hard to understand tho, cos you're just you who can't see further past the clothes lol

the hate you have in you is just surprisingly alarming lol. only looking for faults in people.

Try see the diamond in the ruff, it makes u talented. Hate don't add a cent to your life ; it only makes u look way older and bitter lol

dang, people r hilarious hahah
you are completely wrong
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Vires: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
julybaba:
I don't believe you, he must have send you the data plan, and you decided to get another one free. I have met people like you, who are greedy, and will go about destroying people with their mouth. May God forgive you. I don't know the guy, and doesn't wanna know him.

Please do not say what you don't know
Adakofortune aka IfaOni is a confirmed scammer, His no is 0806 7030699
Buyers of data beware shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.