Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address (3325 Views)

Please How Do I Track My I Pad And Lap Tops If Stolen? / R.I.P To Window 7-microsoft Announces The End Date / How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by edimalo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
pls house,
Re: How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by Dclique(m): 2:27am On Nov 14, 2008
read posts n you will get ur answer
Re: How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by supersammy: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2008
Can you explain clearly what you mean?
If it involves changing the IP Address of your web site. It's not possible. That's your internet office address to make you unique in the cyberspace.

If on the other hand, you are trying to swap your Ip address in order to qaulify to partcipate in some online offers in demographic locations where you are not eligible, its very possible. I may be of help.
Any way read their conditions very well before doing this as you may need some other national ID info for that country to withdraw your money into your account.
Hope this helps
Samuel Ifekoya
Re: How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by supersammy: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2008
Sorry for not giving full info at first.
You can easily change your IP address on one condition if you can just transfer your web site from your current hosting company.
Re: How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by JUDESY86(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
Did you mean to change your nigeria I.P address to a USA I.P address. if so, your problems are over. these can be done in 2 ways. firstly, visit either www.indirectconnection.com or www.freeproxyserver.net. A search box will appear, then type in your desire website and log in. your I.P address will change immediately. NOTE: always pass through this site to change your I.P address.The second method is with the use of a solfware. this solfware will change your I.P address when your installed it on your laptop /desktop. if interested, send email to infojuddy@yahoo.com GOODLUCK.
Re: How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by bluespice(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
simple use proxies
there are a million and one proxies out there
the trick is to try the them until u find the one ur most comfy with

students here are banned from accesing certain sites in school
freegate helps
another one is to download hotspot shield onto ur system that wil then open a new browser, u can then go ahead browsing normally
Re: How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address by neverends: 5:57am On Apr 13, 2013
To change your Ip address, check your IP provided by Internet Service Provider(ISP) is static (or) dynamic. If you have dynamic IP, then change your IP address by following the steps:-
1)Clear all cookies and cache file from your browser.
2)Go to Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter..
Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address.
3)Either follow step 2 or Simply restart or unplug your modem/router .
Doing either step 2 or 3 will change your Dynamic IP address. Visit http://www.ip-details.com to check your IP address is changed or not.
If you have Static Ip address, Contact your service provider and request a IP Change.

(1) (Reply)

asd / Quantum Physics II - Physics With Seun (S01 E02) / Waec 2018 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/june

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.