Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You (1370 Views)

R.I.P To Window 7-microsoft Announces The End Date / Pls Who Know The Person That Designed The Ndlea E-recruitment Portal! / How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You by remilekung(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
HOW CAN SOMEONE GET THE I.P ADRESS OF THE PERSON THAT EMAIL YOU?? SO U CAN KNOW WHERE DAT PERSON COMES FROM >> TO LOCATE THE COUNTRY DAT PERSON IS SENDING THE EMAIL FROM>>> WAIT TO READ FROM U>>> THANKS
Re: How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You by Abatakan: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2009
Re: How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You by remilekung(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
THABKS >>> U TOO MUCH >>> I GOT THE WEBSITE >> BUT I WANA ASK HOW AM I GOING TO LOG IN THE COMPLAINT PLEASE HELP ME OUT>>>OK>>> WAIT TO READ FROM U>>> OR can we chat? zicobenco2004@yahoo.com>>> wait to read from U, Keep maximizing>>>> brb
Re: How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You by canachy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
This depends on the email program you are using. For yahoo mail (classic), look at the bottom right corner of the mail you want to trace, you will see Full Headers; click on it and you will be shown the email header; Copy the email header (The email header is the information that travels with every email, containing details about the sender (including the IP address), route and receiver)

Then go to http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email

To trace an email, simply paste the email header that you have copied into the Text box u will find in the above link and click on Trace Email Sender button. Thats all.

This is an example of the result you will get after the mail has been successfully traced:

Email Sender IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 86.62.6.100 [Whois]
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Ikeja
IP address latitude: 52.5167
IP address longitude: 13.4000
ISP of this IP [?]: Bleep Wireless Communication
Organization: Bleep Wireless Communication
Host of this IP: [?]: 86.62.6.100 [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country: 2009-08-03 14:33

This just an example ooooooo, just try this out and see who your emailers are and where they are from (Though you will not be able to get the real location if the emailer is using some kind af IP anonumous programs or proxy servers like YF)

Hope this answers your question?

Regards

(1) (Reply)

. / Lnb Mal-function / China Overtakes The USA In Scientific Research In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.