Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

“wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts (62435 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) / Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by annie93(f): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
In life you don't force yourself into other people's life.... undecided

If they don't want to accept you,,too bad but you have to move on

Someone who appreciates you will definitely accept you.

Samklef should forget about this and move on angry

Btw op,,i'm still looking for the part where smoking of weed connects with your story up there undecided
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by annie93(f): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dis my new friend kinda like me a lot o[kulkatty] 1st u nominated me tanx tanx oshey.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by naijaboiy: 12:30am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by bellabae(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ehyah! N I pity the guy sha. Sam life is complicated jare
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by bellabae(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
MORNDEW:

is stupidi.ty ur hobby?
sorry what's the meaning of what he wrote?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by bellabae(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
MNDY:
And the "small boyish" criticisms of Wizkid continues until he is able to start growing beards! I kinda feel for him! I had his kinda face, fresh, cute-looking countenance, pink lips etc but one thing was missing - the beards!
He, like me, wears an ever-young, small boy, immature face! The power of beards cannot be overemphasized! Samklef referred to him as a kid! I got the gene from my mum whom nature has sworn will never get old! We look alike facially!
I taya for my mama matter O! She is a sight to behold! I swear you would think she hasn't given birth before whereas she has adults! Our relatives marvel everytime! Bossoms refusing to fall - Lolz! My dad is literally ageing!
Ok, back to me! In school, before the beards, everyone is like "fine boy" "fine boy" but I could not woo a girl or talk anyhow in a social interaction, and perpetually taken for granted by people!
Fast-forward to some years later, my case is now one of swinging from one extreme end to another! I keep a goatee and a moustache! The moustache above my upper lip when thick enough, portrays me old, in my late 20s or early 30s!
But when I shave it off, leaving the goatee only,
mehn, I look like a twelve year old! The height is there, body mass index quite OK too! I've chosen to look old!
When the facial hairs were not even forthcoming at all, my relationships were uncomfortable! I was matured in mind but did not look it at all!
My immature facial looks did me immense emotional trauma! High-flyer in academics but not revered! I terribly felt bad about it!
MATURITY IS OF THE MIND AND NOT OF THE FACE. However, people sees it the other way round!
guess ur d one that smokes weed here
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by MORNDEW(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2015
bellabae:
sorry what's the meaning of what he wrote?
ofenmanu is an insultive word against d yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.