Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell (927 Views)

Rapture - I Had A Dream There Was No Bible / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell by CANTICLES: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are u still in d bondage of religious or christendom hell ?? A mass threathening device in d hand of satan for making God a murderer like Adolf Hitler, a devilish tool makin people run into atheism, and agnosticism!! ..... Here We Go: NONE of the bible characters , either Adam, Eve, Goliath, Judas Iscariot, King Saul, King Mannaseh, King Jehoakim, King Nebuchadnezzar, King Sennacherub of Assyria, The 10 Isrealites dat bring false news , King Ahaziah, King Ahab, Queen Jezebel , Ananiah And Saphirah , King Jehoahaz, millions of philistines killed in wars, General Abne'r of saul, King Zedekiah ... The list is endless!!! TRUTH: none of dis pple was said to go to nowadays christendom hell, for the "wages sin pays is DEATH (been dead)" rom6:23! !!! As a rational person u must ask: But d good pple also dies?, yes,there hope is not lost, d verse continues " but the gift God gives is everlastin life (living forever)" !! Dat gift is d reason y Christ came to die for mankind
Re: EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell by farem: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
CANTICLES:
Are u still in d bondage of religious or christendom hell ?? A mass threathening device in d hand of satan for making God a murderer like Adolf Hitler, a devilish tool makin people run into atheism, and agnosticism!! ..... Here We Go: NONE of the bible characters , either Adam, Eve, Goliath, Judas Iscariot, King Saul, King Mannaseh, King Jehoakim, King Nebuchadnezzar, King Sennacherub of Assyria, The 10 Isrealites dat bring false news , King Ahaziah, King Ahab, Queen Jezebel , Ananiah And Saphirah , King Jehoahaz, millions of philistines killed in wars, General Abne'r of saul, King Zedekiah ... The list is endless!!! TRUTH: none of dis pple was said to go to nowadays christendom hell, for the "wages sin pays is DEATH (been dead)" rom6:23! !!! As a rational person u must ask: But d good pple also dies?, yes,there hope is not lost, d verse continues " but the gift God gives is everlastin life (living forever)" !! Dat gift is d reason y Christ came to die for mankind

What meaneth this?
Re: EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell by Yooguyz: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
@CANTICLES, you are an apostate and an imposter pretending to be a jehovahs witness, you are not promoting the true teachings of your group. This is what the watchtower said:

"Similarly,[size=26pt]unrepentant apostates go, at death, not to Sheol, or Hades, but to Gehenna[/size]. (Hebrews 6:4-8; 2 Peter 2:1) The same is true of dedicated Christians who persist in willful sin or those who "shrink back." They will, therefore, not be resurrected." Watchtower 1982 Apr 1 p.27

And yet you are teaching that hell does not exist and that humans cease to exist. stop mocking the truhhth

grin
Re: EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell by CANTICLES: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2014
@ Yooguyz ...... The Watchtower is not advising any witness to just copy and paste from watchtower, awake or reasoning ! You have to study the bible urself, be convinced of the truth ....The slogan is " make the truth your own" ! Do u know Adolf Hitler ?? Do u know Mussolini ?? Do u know Duplesis ?? .... They Rise and fall when dey attack the witnesses of the Most High, honestly speaking ... U will soon end up like them if you fail to change !! Just mark my words
Re: EXPOSED : NO Bible Character Go To Christendom Hell by Yooguyz: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2014
CANTICLES:
@ Yooguyz ...... The Watchtower is not advising any witness to just copy and paste from watchtower, awake or reasoning ! You have to study the bible urself, be convinced of the truth ....The slogan is " make the truth your own" ! Do u know Adolf Hitler ?? Do u know Mussolini ?? Do u know Duplesis ?? .... They Rise and fall when dey attack the witnesses of the Most High, honestly speaking ... U will soon end up like them if you fail to change !! Just mark my words

You know what your problem is?

You lack simple comprehension skills. Am pointing out to you where you are distorting watchtower truth, and now you are accusing me of attacking witnesses, and even giving me DEATH THREATS. [size=19pt]Stop distorting watchtower truth![/size]

OR DO YOU WANT TO DENY? I HAVE A MYRAID OF PROOFS AGAINST YOU!

I will take it upon myself to put a balanced perspective on your threads. You had better, else I need not tell you how unrepentant apostates end up. Better change your ways.

(1) (Reply)

Another Fraudulent Prophecy From TB Joshua / Satan: Angel Or Jinn? / Should I Join Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.