Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 (4007 Views)

I Need Info Ugently If You Are Dealing On Card Readers Help Me GOD Bless / Which Body Is Responsible For Dealing With Marketers That Sell Fake Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please, if he wants to buy your goods. Don't ever go to his place or his office. He is just a big liar and looking for someone he would collect his goods without pay.

Make sure you meet at a neutral place and never go alone. If you read all his post he is always interested in buying all the phones and iPads advertised here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Holuwatego(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks buddy
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Johnnoo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hope this will hit frontpage for all to see
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by abduldope(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lol its alarming this days d numba of yoruba boys tryin to dupe some1...... Boys dn wise up @olami hehehegehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by spiralwedge(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
please, any picture?

Any confirmed fraudster's picture should be posted please!
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by carbon1224(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Maybe you wanted to sell bad goods for him that's why he wouldn't pay you.
I know him very well.

Mods the guy is legit and works with a law firm.

Stop misleading people.

slimmy05:
Please, if he wants to buy your goods. Don't ever go to his place or his office. He is just a big liar and looking for someone he would collect his goods without pay.

Make sure you meet at a neutral place and never go alone. If you read all his post he is always interested in buying all the phones and iPads advertised here.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
carbon1224:
I know him very well.

Stop misleading people.

Another accomplice. They always come to defend their cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by 24in7: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Observers are worried............. I dey watch
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:

you didn't say what exactly he did to you.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:

you didn't say what exactly he did to you.
I have shared the information. Its in your best interest either to air it or leave it
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by babestella: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
carbon1224:
I know him very well.

Stop misleading people.

Rubbish, you must be his accomplice. Why would anyone report him on social media if not that he is a pathetic fraud or has tried to be funny with other people's goods. Abeg, people disguise with bogus offices that looks legit just to get you drop your goods worth several thousands or even millions. The next day you step into that same office, you'll look like you just saw a masquerade, someone will call the cops on you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
I have shared the information. Its in your best interest either to air it or leave it

like i said earlier, you have not said what he did. you can't just say someone is a liar without telling us what he lied about na!!!!! did he collect your goods and ran away? did he he call guys to beat you up after collecting the goods from u?? or are you just angry that he didn't buy your item after making you travel to his office? we need more info. this is a serious allegation....

na wahoo

2 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:

like i said earlier, you have not said what he did. you can't just say someone is a liar without telling us what he lied about na!!!!! did he collect your goods and ran away? did he he call guys to beat you up after collecting the goods from u?? or are you just angry that he didn't buy your item after making you travel to his office? we need more info. this is a serious allegation....

na wahoo
Another accomplice. Go and ask him yourself. I have passed my information. I don't owe you any explanation other than the info posted.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
babestella:

Rubbish, you must be his accomplice. Why would anyone report him on social media if not that he is a pathetic fraud or has tried to be funny with other people's goods. Abeg, people disguise with bogus offices that looks legit just to get you drop your goods worth several thousands or even millions. The next day you step into that same office, you'll look like you just saw a masquerade, someone will call the cops on you.
Don't mind the thief. You know very well how they act. A musician that works with a law firm that is also interested in every phones and tablets on naira land and is also into selling lands? They explore all avenues to get you ripped off. They run very far when you tell them you are not coming alone.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Another accomplice. Go and ask him yourself. I have passed my information. I don't owe you any explanation other than the info posted.

lol. and you want people to take you serious here? what if it was the accused that first came here warning people to stay away from you without telling us what you did, will you take him serious?

fyi, i don't know any olami from anywhere, but i need to approach your accusation with open mind....

lmao.....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:

lol. and you want people to take you serious here? what if it was the accused that first came here warning people to stay away from you without telling us what you did, will you take him serious?

fyi, i don't know any olami from anywhere, but i need to approach your accusation with open mind....

lmao.....
Open mind of a thief. I know your likes dude. Go and tell him he met the wrong man. You won't want to eat your own flesh.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Open mind of a thief. I know your likes dude. Go and tell him he met the wrong man. You won't want to eat your own flesh.

now i see how frustrated you are, anyway, if u can't tell us what happened, you have no case here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:

now i see how frustrated you are, anyway, if u can't tell us what happened, you have no case here.
Lol, now who the hell are you? Fraudster cheesy
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Lol, now who the hell are you? Fraudster cheesy

sir, I'm tumababa of nairaland. hope you have unlocked your at&t iphone....

can't stop laughing.....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by whiskystan: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lmao No case please close this useless thread
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:

sir, I'm tumababa of nairaland. hope you have unlocked your at&t iphone....

can't stop laughing.....
I don't need the help of fraudsters dude. Already done.

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

Screenshot or adonbilivit cool

Who are you self? Tuma I know, Texazzpete I know, who art thou? Wetin you carry? Male or female? Single or searching or miserably lonely? Please provide answers for us. Tell a full story not all this your snivelling. grin
Cohorts on rampage cheesy
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Phony200(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Cohorts on rampage cheesy

Please complete the below template.
I met olamii on --------
I wanted to sell/buy --------
He told me ---------
I told him -----------
I gave him ------------
I suspected foul play when he---------------
He then ---------------
Evidence of this is -----------------

That my friend is how to make a case. You my friend are just crying wolf.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

Please complete the below template.
I met olamii on --------
I wanted to sell/buy --------
He told me ---------
I told him -----------
I gave him ------------
I suspected foul play when he---------------
He then ---------------
Evidence of this is -----------------

That my friend is how to make a case. You my friend are just crying wolf.
I don't owe you explanations bro. Look away. tongue
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Phony200(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
I don't owe you explanations bro. Look away. tongue

I'm not asking for explanation but it's only fair to your accuser that you provide sufficient reason for me to be wary of doing business with him or any other person. If you go to the hospital claiming Ebola, won't the nurse first take your temperature before they lock you away in quarantine? When Tuma asked about At&T, you shared the evidence without prompting or hesitation. I am only asking that you do the same before levying someone else as a criminal pariah. It smacks of sour grapes when baseless accusations are not supported by a detailed account of your experience and evidence. Please do that. Even a child if told not to play with another man's kid will ask why. If Olamii stole your babe, tell us. No shame, we will help you put advert on blackplanet.com

2 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

I'm not asking for explanation but it's only fair to your accuser that you provide sufficient reason for me to be wary of doing business with him or any other person. If you go to the hospital claiming Ebola, won't the nurse first take your temperature before they lock you away in quarantine? When Tuma asked about At&T, you shared the evidence without prompting or hesitation. I am only asking that you do the same before levying someone else as a criminal pariah. It smacks of sour grapes when baseless accusations are not supported by a detailed account of your experience and evidence. Please do that. Even a child if told not to play with another man's kid will ask why. If Olamii stole your babe, tell us. No shame, we will help you put advert on blackplanet.com

abeg no kill d guy with big big grammar oooo...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wow. i wish your post make front page...... you will just make d olami guy a star with your allegation filled with suspense. lol

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by civilserva: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
@OP, even though you don't owe anybody any explanation, can you give us more information on your dealings with him. This will help others to avoid such pitfalls.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
civilserva:
@OP, even though you don't owe anybody any explanation, can you give us more information on your dealings with him. This will help others to avoid such pitfalls.

thank you sir, maybe he will understand you better. i hope you don't become an accomplice ooo...
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by ceejay80s(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
carbon1224:
I know him very well.

Stop misleading people.

my friend shut up! Even if he works for united nations organisatìon. Does dat stop him from dupping others?
Never atest for anybody u meet on the net.
Besto of nairaland scammed me last year 300naíra, and yet some naìralander claìm otherwise
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

I still don't owe you dude. All these long epistle ain't needed at all. I didnt say you should stop doing business with him, I only adviced you be careful and meet in an open place for transactions. If my advice don't appeal to you as his hired advocate then you can still look away.

Bro I don't have the luxury to start explaining to you what transpired other than what I've posted above.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
ceejay80s:

my friend shut up! Even if he works for united nations organisatìon. Does dat stop him from dupping others?
Never atest for anybody u meet on the net.
Besto of nairaland scammed me last year 300naíra, and yet some naìralander claìm otherwise
lol cheesy @300 naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 16gb UK Used / Used Dell Xps 14z W 750gb Hdd/4gb Ram 1gb Vram Backlit Keyboard @ 50k / How To Use Whatsapp On Nokia Asha Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.