Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 (4028 Views)

I Need Info Ugently If You Are Dealing On Card Readers Help Me GOD Bless / Which Body Is Responsible For Dealing With Marketers That Sell Fake Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Besto(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
ceejay80s:

my friend shut up! Even if he works for united nations organisatìon. Does dat stop him from dupping others?
Never atest for anybody u meet on the net.
Besto of nairaland scammed me last year 300naíra, and yet some naìralander claìm otherwise

as old as u are..u keeping ranting i took ya 300naira for free browsing cheat i gave to nairalanders for free..
miserable old fool...beta get ur fact ryt n get a job...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Besto:

as old as u are..u keeping ranting i took ya 300naira for free browsing cheat i gave to nairalanders for free..

cheesy cheesy broke niggas.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am outta here. Thanks folks smiley
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by ceejay80s(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Besto:

i will get u
i promise u . Thief
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Besto(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
cheesy cheesy broke niggas.

lol..dude..u funi!!!

no fit laff...dnt even knw the mufon coupled with 300naira....i no fit laff abeg...let him just keep fooling him sef err were...i no go gv am audience again.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:

thanks for making my day.. it was really fun pulling your legs.... grin grin
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by ceejay80s(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Besto:

i will get u
i promise u . Thief
ur parents will beg me till thy kingdom come.
Ur 3 usernames and all 4 phone numbers are with me, ìncluding ur photos.
I'm sorry for u
and the thief is stìl denying
3 usernames:
tekenamane
dredie2
besto

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Phony200(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:

Safe journey. Hope you left sharper than you arrived. Or else total work done equals zero and data is non-refundable. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by sinade1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

Safe journey. Hope you left sharper than you arrived. Or else total work done equals zero and data is non-refundable. grin grin grin

ℓma☺ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

Dude, I don't buy data. I am entitled to unlimited data cheesy
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by justi4jesu(f): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phony200:

I'm not asking for explanation but it's only fair to your accuser that you provide sufficient reason for me to be wary of doing business with him or any other person. If you go to the hospital claiming Ebola, won't the nurse first take your temperature before they lock you away in quarantine? When Tuma asked about At&T, you shared the evidence without prompting or hesitation. I am only asking that you do the same before levying someone else as a criminal pariah. It smacks of sour grapes when baseless accusations are not supported by a detailed account of your experience and evidence. Please do that. Even a child if told not to play with another man's kid will ask why. If Olamii stole your babe, tell us. No shame, we will help you put advert on blackplanet.com

Nairaland peeps..i can't stop laughing oh.

But OP why not provide evidence because thats the appropriate thing to do here so someone's name wont be tarnished unnecessarily.

Evidence or ........... cheesy
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nairaland peeps..i can't stop laughing oh.

But OP why not provide evidence because thats the appropriate thing to do here so someon's name wont be tarnished unnecessarily.

Evidence or ........... cheesy
says who. Its in my discretion to do that and who made it necessary thing to do here? Its an advice, you either take it or leave it smiley
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by carbon1224(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
It's now I know something is wrong with you.

Check my profile and. You know who you are referring to.

slimmy05:
Another accomplice. They always come to defend their cohorts.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
carbon1224:

It's now I know something is wrong with you.

Check my profile and. You know who you are referring to.

I just did. Adverts of fake plots of land. tongue
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by justi4jesu(f): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
says who. Its in my disgression to do that and who made it necessary thing to do here? Its an advice, you either take it or leave it smiley

Okay sir! Discretion you mean cheesy

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay sir! Discretion you mean cheesy

Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by carbon1224(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
You are fool for such comment .do you think I am one those people that doesn't know right from wrong. You should learn how to talk to people.

ceejay80s:

my friend shut up! Even if he works for united nations organisatìon. Does dat stop him from dupping others?
Never atest for anybody u meet on the net.
Besto of nairaland scammed me last year 300naíra, and yet some naìralander claìm otherwise
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by justi4jesu(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Thanks for the correction.

You are welcome.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by carbon1224(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't have much to say to you than for you to stop tarnishing people's image here.

Get a life

slimmy05:
I just did. Adverts of fake plots of land. tongue
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
carbon1224:

You are fool for such comment .do you think I am one those people that doesn't know right from wrong. You should learn how to talk to people.

I see all you lots coming here to act advocate are also into same shii. But you got to know one day ya'll get yo'a$$ busted.

No need to get furious unnecessarily, an advice was passed and you're all salivating for pics. I've passed my message and I don't think I owe anyone further details except I deem it necessary.

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
carbon1224:
I don't have much to say to than to stop banishing people's image here.

Get a life

banishing or you mean tarnishing?

Well I don't have words anymore for you lots.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by softtouch2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Bye-Bye!!... Greet Thomas Duncan for me.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by nani667: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is by far the most useless thread here on Nairaland... And to think he mods let this useless thread go on for two pages......
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
nani667:
This is by far the most useless thread here on Nairaland... And to think he mods let this useless thread go on for two pages......
another cohort cheesy
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by RoyalRoy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
The Op refused to answer any question intelligently. He couldn't prove beyond doubt that the mentioned person has duped him in anyway. For lack of over whelming evidence with facts and figures, this case is hereby thrown into the dustbin of oblivion.

Case dismissed.

I rise.

Court !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
RoyalRoy:
The Op refused to answer any question intelligently. He couldn't prove beyond doubt that the mentioned person has duped him in anyway. For lack of over whelming evidence with facts and figures, this case is hereby thrown into the dustbin of oblivion.

Case dismissed.

I rise.

Court !!!!!!
grow up and stop posing with UNICEF branded shirt or are you a refugee tongue
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by RoyalRoy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimmy05:
grow up and stop posing with UNICEF branded shirt or are you a refugee tongue

Your thread dissapears in 5 minutes.

Au revoir!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Your thread dissapears in 5 minutes.

Au revoir!!
better.
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Jchi9876: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Phony200:

I'm not asking for explanation but it's only fair to your accuser that you provide sufficient reason for me to be wary of doing business with him or any other person. If you go to the hospital claiming Ebola, won't the nurse first take your temperature before they lock you away in quarantine? When Tuma asked about At&T, you shared the evidence without prompting or hesitation. I am only asking that you do the same before levying someone else as a criminal pariah. It smacks of sour grapes when baseless accusations are not supported by a detailed account of your experience and evidence. Please do that. Even a child if told not to play with another man's kid will ask why. If Olamii stole your babe, tell us. No shame, we will help you put advert on blackplanet.com

I tire oooo
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by uboma(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Case dismissed.

I rise.

Court !!!!!!

Just can't stop laughing but you sure made a point
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
uboma:

Just can't stop laughing but you sure made a point
He would sure make a point and did you actually ask yourself why is the person involved silent?
Re: Pls Becareful When Dealing With Olami1224 by civilserva: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2015
carbon1224:
Maybe you wanted to sell bad goods for him that's why he wouldn't pay you.
I know him very well.

Mods the guy is legit and works with a law firm.

Stop misleading people.

The first person to defend Olami1224
Look at two usernames closely..
Olami[b]1224[/b] and Carbon[b]1224[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neatly Used Hacked Psp 3000 Slim For Sale 17k / Hp Elitebook 820 G3 - Core I5 6th Gen - 256gb Ssd - 8gb Ram - 140k / US Used Iphone 5s Unlocked at 21k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.