Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates (1506 Views)

Lagos Court Convicts 9 Foreign Citizens For Stealing Crude (photos) / Three Ex-convicts Held For Traffic Robbery (pic) / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
sad What's up Nairalander! cheesy
This is a thread dedicated to Ex-convicts, Behind the counter offenders (like me), and Ex cellmates.But before I proceed, I will open the floor by singing our national Athem. cheesy grin*singing and retrieve s drum and spoon*Papa no dey o, mama no dey ooo, if you want to killy me, killy me make I die, I will never follow you to that station* grin grin grin.

Let me remind us that due to the corrupt and incompetent state of this country, a lot of innocent Nigerians are languishing in jail for crimes they know nothing about.God help them. The worst thing that can happen to an innocent man is when your life is being traded for a criminal.When you sleep day and night in that condemned uniform, replaying all that happened that night when you snapped, regretting why it turned out to be you,waiting for true justice to he served as you watch in dismay as your friends are set free, all because they know one or two people in Government and you don't! O ma se o.

Anyway,here is my Behind the counter story. But I would like to say this; May God punish that officer wey use Koboko re arrange my brain. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

That fateful night, I was in the kitchen when I heard the noise. "I go shoot you, don't say a word, you are under arrest. .. "I rushed out to see an officer dragging and pulling my immediate elder brother.He was crying, asking what he had done.At seventeen, I wondered what he did, as I went straight and pounced on the police officer on mufti who pushed my dear mom."I go shoot you!"he said, pointing a gun at my stomach. "Shoot me!", I said holding him by his shirt.I know know say na my grave I dey dig.I just can't see to watch my brother cry, not knowing what he did.I dashed back in the kitchen to boil hot water as I threatened to the officer.I had told him that I will pour him hot water if he as much as touched my brother.He called for reinforcement as I dragged hos wrist watch off his wrist and that was the beginning of the end for me. embarassed.

All hail to the two mouthed and three mouthed Koboko!!! Few minutes later, I see myself for station.My brother now in cell, wailed as I sat in the counter wailing too.My mom had to call whoever she knew that is connected, as my dad was already on his way home from work.Omo na dat day I know say Koboko get level. Them flog me so tee I start to sing Christian song . They forced me to write statement that didn't tally with what happened, when I pointed out that the officer pushed my mother, I received another round of Koboko. HE ASKED ME TO CANCEL IT.He asked me to cancel the fact that he corked his gun at 15 yr old, he pointed it at my stomach. Anyway God punish me that day.The next day, I was bailed and my mom spent the whole week massaging my body.If I remember the Koboko lashing and the mosquito wey just complicate things for me that day, I swear I dey vex.And to think the police officer buy cabin biscuits for me after the drilling? God polish am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by DickDastardly(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ok i don show cool
17yrs for kirikiri no be beans angry

My respect wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
DickDastardly:
Ok i don show cool
17yrs for kirikiri no be beans angry

My respect wink

Alrite, let's go there.Whats your story
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Short! !! E be like every don dey dodge this thread. sad sad.Top ashamed to have broken this law? Laws even your presidents has broken before? tongue undecided
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by onuwaje(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lmao... lyn iss back... so since 15yrs na u don dey go cell.... soon na guantanamo bay for Cuba u go find ur sef... just continue!...

Well... I am a law abiding citizen.. that has been very close to been in a police station.. the longest tym I spent is just a couple of hours cheesy....
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
lynpetra:
Short! !! E be like every don dey dodge this thread. sad sad.Top ashamed to have broken this law? Laws even your presidents has broken before? tongue undecided
thats 9ja 4 u o..u broke d law but vve paid 4 it so y d shame...btw where did u grow up?
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by UnknownT: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Experimentist! Report to duty! You are wanted here!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by experimentist: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
UnknownT:
Experimentist! Report to duty! You are wanted here!!
?
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by experimentist: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Babygirl,

So na because you enter ordinary atura cell na why you come dey write ebook on top?

No pray to enter Naija jail o, abeg you pls.. Na only mosquitoes dey for police station, for federal palace hotel nothing wey no go introduce him/herself to you from bed bugs to lice, giant mosquitoes etc..

But you for no allow those police tell you wat to write.. You for drag am wit dem small let dem knw say u sabi ur right na their dem for fear u.. Naija police sabi fear if u can stand on ur grind n threaten dem with the law.. Dem no sabi anything idiotts!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Kajiang02(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
As much as I find your story hilarious. A policeman had no right to put a gun at a minor. He could be jailed for that sef in saner environment.

My story,
I recall in JS3, I slept at the police station. We all stayed at the counter though. About 10 of us or close to that. It was just a friend and I that were Junior students, the rest been seniors. It was lights-out in school then and some officers were patrolling hostels while we were busy having a feast and disturbing.
The men use anger come package all of us in a single file (for straight line) from hostel to qtr guard, na bare ground I humbly sleep that night.

Second time was when I was in SS1 or 2. We had a new officer in charge of transport and logistics. One funny evening he was making rounds at the hostels and I saw the cool man on mufty, not knowing he's a new oga. I no sabi wetin enter my head that day, but I called him funny names and guess i threw water from the bathroom window across. The man stormed into the hostel while I ran away, na there my own finish cos na plenty seniors the man use find and catch me.
Na inside main cell I sleep that night. Chai, body tell me. I follow crest name for wall sha.

I went to one of the force secondary schools sha.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:
I've never had issues with the law sha, tho I won't say I'm law abiding ooo. I was just lucky all through my law breaking days. But I could remember a day I was almost apprehended in cybercafe for swapping heads in photoshop by 9ja police na that day I for smell 9ja cell...... If nt for God.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Quincyolarks:
I've never had issues with the law sha, tho I won't say I'm law abiding ooo. I was just lucky all through my law breaking days. But I could remember a day I was almost apprehended in cybercafe for swapping heads in photoshop by 9ja police na that day I for smell 9ja cell...... If nt for God.

lmao.
Atleast you aren't one of those pretending to be overly law abiding. Lol.You fan Presido inside cell??
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
experimentist:
Babygirl,

So na because you enter ordinary atura cell na why you come dey write ebook on top?

No pray to enter Naija jail o, abeg you pls.. Na only mosquitoes dey for police station, for federal palace hotel nothing wey no go introduce him/herself to you from bed bugs to lice, giant mosquitoes etc..

But you for no allow those police tell you wat to write.. You for drag am wit dem small let dem knw say u sabi ur right na their dem for fear u.. Naija police sabi fear if u can stand on ur grind n threaten dem with the law.. Dem no sabi anything
idiotts!

my broada before I crack dem beat me die.I say I set see demons as the koboko dey enter my body. I was in Jnr sec den na,I know wetin dey for Niger politics at that age but the koboko no let me.I had to cancel the truth. I say the policeman change paper tire cos e cancel tire.
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Make I bring my greeting as a crowned member of the Olu Obasanjo police station and Moscow road customer and finally my greatest salute to SCID all of PHC where I stood my ground after following them wayolly to answer my arrest warrant then change am for them.....whalai! thalai!

I salute you lynpetra for giving us this opportunity to showcase our talent from the University Of Odiginma. cheesy
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Kajiang02 post=27532291]As much as I find your story hilarious. A policeman had no right to put a gun at a minor. He could be jailed for that sef in saner environment.

My story,
I recall in JS3, I slept at the police station. We all stayed at the counter though. About 10 of us or close to that. It was just a friend and I that were Junior students, the rest been seniors. It was lights-out in school then and some officers were patrolling hostels while we were busy having a feast and disturbing.
The men use anger come package all of us in a single file (for straight line) from hostel to qtr guard, na bare ground I humbly sleep that night.

Second time was when I was in SS1 or 2. We had a new officer in charge of transport and logistics. One funny evening he was making rounds at the hostels and I saw the cool man on mufty, not knowing he's a new oga. I no sabi wetin enter my head that day, but I called him funny names and guess i threw water from the bathroom window across. The man stormed into the hostel while I ran away, na there my own finish cos na plenty seniors the man use find and catch me.
Na inside main cell I sleep that night. Chai, body tell me. I follow crest name for wall sha.

I went to one of the force secondary schools sha.[

/quote]

some police ehn!
Remembered my final year in school when a police man confronted me and my friends around 11pm on the road to our dinner night venue.I had in my boot cooked foods and some drinks.The police man,despite I was with my School ID was asking for Learners permit.Haba!olokpa,name my friend dey use my car learn,I explained.Omo I just come down tear the LP Thruway inside bush make him go dey find evidence na.As him say e no go allow us go,with my dinner gown,I lay down for road ooooo until a connected friend of mine called her politician uncle.
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Make I bring my greeting as a crowned member of the Olu Obasanjo police station and Moscow road customer and finally my greatest salute to SCID all of PHC where I stood my ground after following them wayolly to answer my arrest warrant then change am for them.....whalai! thalai!

I salute you lynpetra for giving us this opportunity to showcase our talent from the University Of Odiginma. cheesy
Lmao.Truckie, oya talk or own Tory.
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:
My story plenty no be small thing o cheesy

I dey busy now, when I finish I go yarn una everything wey krule for that day. grin

At all at all na bad market. angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:

lmao.
Atleast you aren't one of those pretending to be overly law abiding. Lol.You fan Presido inside cell??
lyn I no pray to ever experience am. If what nollywood potrays is that bad, the real deal must be way so worse. I usually laugh while watching yoruba films and convicts are always cutting grass, so a man's going to cut grass all through his sentence. Are there true convicts on this thread, I for like hear una real tori.
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:
Hi Lynpetra cool
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Hi Lynpetra cool

hello sweetie.
Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:

hello sweetie.
Whatsup bae. Its been a while o.
I don miss U die.

Whats the way forward nau?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ex-convicts, Behind The Counter Offenders, And Ex-Cell Mates by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lynpetra, please I sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fatai Adebayo.! / Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) / Jungle Justice As Plantain Thief Was Apprehended - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.