Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? (3164 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:

Handkerchief taken.

Thanks, O brainless one.

Now you can drown in the river that I'm crying.

This is also my last reply to you;

Try and give brains to a dude, once in a while, it helps make you smart.

Goodbye my lover, I enjoyed our short relationship.

Keep quoting me, I'm flattered.
grin grin loserrrr

bye lav

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Fxwarrior: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You seem bitter, you okay child?

Are you sad that your mum is a brainless creature??

Tell me all about it little one.

Una wan fight ontop my thread? Shuo? shocked
Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender is the bomb!! grin grin grin grin

That negroid must have been thrown away into a garbage trash can and spat upon by his mother when he was born. She was horrified at the sort of creature she gave birth to. Devil's incarnate, the antichrist. No wonder he is sooooo bitter towards women. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Fxwarrior: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
BananaBender is the bomb!! grin grin grin grin

That negroid must have been thrown away into a garbage trash can and spat upon by his mother when he was born. She was horrified at the sort of creature she gave birth to. Devil's incarnate, the antichrist. No wonder he is sooooo bitter towards women. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay e don do.
Now answer the question for the thread.
Why u come dey cover your n1pple with your hand when you dey take nude snap.

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You seem bitter, you okay child?

Are you sad that your mum is a brainless creature??

Tell me all about it little one.

Hahhhhaaaa

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:

You seem to mistaken me for a sentimental person.

I said WOMEN ARE A SPECAIL TYPE OF BRAINLESS CREATURES

Take it or leave it.

And adding "special" to this insult is meant to make it sound OK right?
Re: WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Against stupidity even Gods battle in vain.~Schiller

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / Allowing Your Wife Work Under Someone / What Should I Tell My 4 Year Old About Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.