Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can I Continue With This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Continue With This Relationship? (772 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Tired Of This Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Continue With This Relationship? by schele25(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
My girl friend always complained that my dick is big for her. I am too embarrass that every time I engaged into sexual activity with her, she don't give it the way I want it. But I didn't bought this dick from the market, as I said to her. she always told me to stop it half way, which is the most bad thing I hate. We been dating for six months now, and having trouble with my sex life with her. Give me a help.
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by Hotstepper(f): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
then leave her and move on, as u said, u didnt give urself a big one so, itz either she accepts u da way u r or u both should move on. No one is perfect but works towards perfection. besides, sum gurls will be dying 2 have what she is complaining about so derefore, one man's food is another man's posion
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by yicob(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
Size reduction by acupuncture.
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by sexytov: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
Size reduction by acupuncture

Na 2day? grin. When some babes love it big, you wish to tamper with it? shocked
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by LadyT(f): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2008
schele25:

My girl friend always complained that my privates is big for her. I am too embarrass that every time I engaged into sexual activity with her, she don't give it the way I want it. But I didn't bought this privates from the market, as I said to her. she always told me to stop it half way, which is the most bad thing I hate. We been dating for six months now, and having trouble with my sex life with her. Give me a help.

Im sorry I had to laugh.  Are you really in Newyork?

Anyway if you try more pre-intimacy it will be better.  Use lubrication.
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by Outstrip(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
Have you tried lubrication? My best friend has to with her husband. Note though that using lubrication can reduce the effectiveness of condoms
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
Outstrip:

Have you tried lubrication? My best friend has to with her husband. Note though that using lubrication can reduce the effectiveness of condoms

the guy is just narrating a nollywood movie he watched and you are offering solutions?

cant you smell the post? dont you think the poster is a muppet who only just discovered nairaland!
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by yicob(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
3 posts? grin
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by just1n(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

the guy is just narrating a nollywood movie he watched and you are offering solutions?

can't you smell the post? don't you think the poster is a muppet who only just discovered nairaland!

damn! datz friggin harshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! U need be gud tu d3m newbies. Aiight? wink
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
just1n:

damn! datz friggin harshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! U need be good tu d3m newbies. Aiight? wink

oldies pretending to be newbies! grin
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by just1n(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
schele25:

My girl friend always complained that my privates is big for her. I am too embarrass that every time I engaged into sexual activity with her, she don't give it the way I want it. But I didn't bought this privates from the market, as I said to her. she always told me to stop it half way, which is the most bad thing I hate. We been dating for six months now, and having trouble with my sex life with her. Give me a help.

take it easy on ur shawty, aiight? U need be a lil skillful. Try applyin some lubs, or saliva, dat will do just fine. One more thin, u need be gud at de pre-intimacy thingi, try runnin some cunn. . . Oops! tongue
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by just1n(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

oldies pretending to be newbies! grin

is dat so? undecided
Re: Can I Continue With This Relationship? by Akinagirl(f): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2008
Actually he is a newby, I know this guy, Lol, for his lang. though. grin
@ poster, if you all are sexually incompatible,why not go for someone who is more compatible with you.

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Run - Topic Locked / Technology A Death To Real Romance / Harmful/harmless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.