Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32853 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Not to bore you all with long talk ;

Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012. We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well. Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .

But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn't. She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.

What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?

We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didn't commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.

How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, I've decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i don't want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

8 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by obo389(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bros i feel4u bt in d intrest of serious 9ja guys both hre&abroad,abeg i tke God,sango,olodumare,chineke name&d name of othr supreme being u dey worship,i beg u,run go colect dt car biko.
no tym abeg...
Supid gurl.

123 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
U shouldn't have bought her a car if ur not ready to marry her. Ur the kind of guys that allow some few girls to take advantage of men, As for the things u spent on her, it's gone, Let is go...Everything spend or done during a relationship, goes with the relationship.

Forget abt what u spend even the car and let her go...Count ur loss.

6 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Originakalokalo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
*singing*

vocal;no woman no cry,
chorus:no woman no cry
musical note; so. la. ti. so. do:
ti: laf: fah: do.

chorus; no womna no cry.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Pretyangel25(f): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Eyaah op I can feel ur pains. But make sure u collect her dat car back, by so doing she will come begging. Some girls don't seem 2 appreciate wat d have untill wen d loss it. Smh

12 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by lymelyte(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ op, if you nor collect dat car,den your mumu has been verified.

32 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Op
Me ayam single o

42 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by freda506(f): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Quit it! There is obviously no future in this relationship undecided
Make sure you collect your car grin

10 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by onome: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
op wetin u dey wait 4 collect it

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
4 posters above me have advised me to collect the car back . . .
I guessed as much, and yes I bought the car for her cos I was ready to marry her . . .I gave her all the good tins of life and made her look good . .
for some other guy I guess . . Dont know?
But right now, it's just so obvious the handwriting's on the wall . . .There's a lot more I would rather not say unless of course, i;m being asked.
But seriously, am baffled, how can a 29yr old not know the difference between the taste of salt and of sugar?

*Runs off to collect the car . . .

12 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by hapithots: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
do you still love her?
And are you sure she still loves you or ever loved you?
What is her background/family like? Are they poor/well educated/nice people/etc?
What are her friends like? Do you trust her?
If you still love her and you are sure she loves you, then give the relationship a chance.
Perhaps, she is uploading pics to get your attention and not necessarily to look for another guy.
People in love do crazy things sometimes.
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;
Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012.
We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well.
Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .
But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn;t
She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.
What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?
We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didnt commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.
How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, i;ve decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i dont want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

8 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: Op
Me ayam single o

Ehen, oya gimme the list to wife you . . A 2015 Lamborghini Aventador , i guess?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2014
hapithots: 0.do you still love her?
1. And are you sure she still loves you or ever loved you?
2. What is her background/family like? Are they poor/well educated/nice people/etc?
3. What are her friends like? Do you trust her?
4. If you still love her and you are sure she loves you, then give the relationship a chance.
Perhaps, she is uploading pics to get your attention and not necessarily to look for another guy.
People in love do crazy things sometimes.

0. I've never stopped loving her but I will in due time.
1. I can't say, cos I swear, d tin dey confuse me. The heart of a woman, they say, is like a deep well, n can hold a thousand secrets.
2. Below average background cos i remmber funding her account for her use (n instead she shared it amongst her family from 1st to last). .long story sha
3. Female friends. Just only 1, married with a daughter. Male friends. Them plenty, but she claims to only keep them online and not in real life.
4. I gave it a chance before when we broke up, when she was seeing somebody behind my back. Bros, this aint 2nd chance, I aint Lorenzo

As for the pics, na she sabi, she aint even my friend on FB, has refused to add me. Na mago mago I use add her for FB grin

11 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190daclown: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2014
shocked
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2014
some kain threads for naira land sef

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2014
booqee: some kain threads for naira land sef

Duhhhhhhh
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpaceWorld2013(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Only if this story's true, she's not your wife. Only if you cherish long life with peace, run far away from her. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2014
SpaceWorld 2013: Only if this story's true, she's not your wife. Only if you cherish long life with peace, run far away from her. Peace!

It's as true as the word "truth."
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2014
^^seriously @op, this is not a topic to be debated. common sense should tell u dat d girl dey use u as her maga. collect ur car and run. end of story

15 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2014
booqee: ^^seriously @op, this is not a topic to be debated. common sense should tell u dat d girl dey use u as her maga. collect ur car and run. end of story

Noted!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by hapithots: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Based on your response, I would say let her go.
I dont want to sound snobbish, but a girl ffrom a low income background that
you bought a car for and fund her family expenses is probably just using you
to cater to her financial needs.
And actually, you dont have to spend so much on a girl...its too much since you are not even engaged.
Be very sure a lady is in love with you and totally committed before you start spending that much. It is not worth it.
If a lady appreciates you and values you...she wont require that much money from you...and if she does...(say she is from an already
wealthy background and used to that lifestyle), she would show appreciation.
I think she is shady and not worth your time...Quit tripping...leave her alone.
ax2xb:

0. I've never stopped loving her but I will in due time.
1. I can't say, cos I swear, d tin dey confuse me. The heart of a woman, they say, is like a deep well, n can hold a thousand secrets.
2. Below average background cos i remmber funding her account for her use (n instead she shared it amongst her family from 1st to last). .long story sha
3. Female friends. Just only 1, married with a daughter. Male friends. Them plenty, but she claims to only keep them online and not in real life.
4. I gave it a chance before when we broke up, when she was seeing somebody behind my back. Bros, this aint 2nd chance, I aint Lorenzo

As for the pics, na she sabi, she aint even my friend on FB, has refused to add me. Na mago mago I use add her for FB grin

8 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2014
hapithots: Based on your response, I would say let her go.
I dont want to sound snobbish, but a girl ffrom a low income background that
you bought a car for and fund her family expenses is probably just using you
to cater to her financial needs.
And actually, you dont have to spend so much on a girl...its too much since you are not even engaged.
Be very sure a lady is in love with you and totally committed before you start spending that much. It is not worth it.
If a lady appreciates you and values you...she wont require that much money from you...and if she does...(say she is from an already
wealthy background and used to that lifestyle), she would show appreciation.
I think she is shady and not worth your time...Quit tripping...leave her alone.

Noted, thanks a lot; but my car nko?

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Update for her (cos she;s also a nairalander):

I've actually reported to top-ranking police friends and have declared the car as forcefully taken/stolen.
I tell this girl can play games and if she senses i wanna retrieve might do something funny.
At least she knows I kept the originals with me, and datz y i kept them with me
So if she is hesitant, she know's what will follow .. I will not be labeled a fool. I refuse to be one, not anymore

Your juju don fail . . .

10 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Shedysworld(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2014
How can u give out a gift and still want to retrieve it. Since u could buy her a car it shows u are worth much more than that, if I were u I'll forget the car and move on, believe me she will come back begging soon. Mind u Owning a car is not just it, keeping it moving is the real thing

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2014
Shedysworld: How can u give out a gift and still want to retrieve it. Since u could buy her a car it shows u are worth much more than that, if I were u I'll forget the car and move on, believe me she will come back begging soon. Mind u Owning a car is not just it, keeping it moving is the real thing

Noted, thanks

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by eyenCalabar(m): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2014
You guys are just shouting and concentrating on the car alone. And if I may ask, what's the big deal about the car? See, you don't have to place so much value on material things please. It doesn't worth it. By the way, that car is just a liability and not asset. I can bet you guys that if this guy breaks up with her today, in the next six months you won't see her with the car again because a car is like a baby, you'll have to take care of it everyday. With her nature if actually what am reading here is true of her, she won't even be able to take care of that car. So leave her with it. And eventhough she doesn't park or sell it sooner, let her still keep the car [atleast] as a testimony of the contact she made with you. In your next relationship, ask questions and study your girlfriend very well before taking some good decisions with her. Try to do some evaluation on her mentality. Watch out the company she keeps. And you, work on yourself too because you may not be too different from the girl. Personally, I know the kind of girls I can go out for because of the way I am. So the problem was you and not necessarily the girl. There are so many things you can keep away from making contact with you either in the physical or spiritual based on how you can fine-tune your mentality. So you take sometime and work on yourself before approaching any other woman for a serious relationship. I bet you that you'll get it right.

28 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:50am On Jan 10, 2014
^ I can gladly say the problem was me, cos I "over-loved" her and she took advantage of her.
No biggie, i can actually forfeit it, although it's a high-end one . .
I know she will sell it, cos she can't maintain it, I've been maintaining it from my own side of the world, so u see . .
But i will not allow her sell that car and deposit the money into her account and still spend it frivolously . .
Nope, i'll take the smile away and derive her of that pleasure. She has to trek to all the places she's driven too . .
And maybe she can just see life from a different perspective.
Talking about myself, I know the stuff I'm made of; buh I guess we all make mistakes, and this is mine

19 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by aventura: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Collect your car sharp sharp no time.

Next. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by eyenCalabar(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: ^ I can gladly say the problem was me, cos I "over-loved" her and she took advantage of her.
I know she will sell it, cos she can't maintain it, I've been maintaining it from my own side of the world, so u see . .
But i will not allow her sell that car and deposit the money into her account and still spend it frivolously . .
Nope, i'll take the smile away and derive her of that pleasure. She has to trek to all the places she's driven too . .
Talking about myself, I know the stuff I'm made of; buh I guess we all make mistakes, and this is mine

Well, the choice is yours. But whatever you may choose to do, be very decisive. Don't go to and fro.

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by hapithots: 2:33am On Jan 10, 2014
i think you should get your car back. it is in your name and you only let her use it.
ax2xb: ^ I can gladly say the problem was me, cos I "over-loved" her and she took advantage of her.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Coldfaya(m): 3:59am On Jan 10, 2014
I see d OP returning back to d girl when she comes begging. Its obvious d girl has a hold on him and he can't carryout this online threats of dumping her arseeee. He really still likes d girl even when its obvious he's d maga here.#imseeingtins.

And oh pls don't 4get to keep us In touch with d latest. Dis promises to b an interesting ride.

9 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by jane05(f): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2014
sorry for derailing from d matter but y do guys always say dey loved too much...y not find out y ur lover stopped loving u...ohhhh chim ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.