Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (27882 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Election Postponement & Its Effect On Our Economy (Pic) / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nuvally: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Edaworldwide:
Foolish idiots pple na God go punish wuna,election don com,wuna com tel dem to seize fire ko?

What's wrong with u?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Balkan:
It seems this man is not happy going by his state.
What does he want to monitor? Boko boys or FG.
We have not hard the last.

GEJ thanks God for your life. The enemies who never wanted
This good news wants to monitor and re strategise
Nigeria must be at peace IJN
Your comment is worst than a dagger that pierced a heart

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Never trust a CUSTOMS OFFICER angry angry angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by buchi2020(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Geting ready for TAN grand finally.when I come back I will answer ATIKU.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2014
I hope the cease fire holds. But dealing with insurgents can be tiring. You can never trust a terrorist to keep his words.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by sekzy99(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
E no concern me joor
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes, I can talk now. I have been saying this things very long time ago that Jonathan will want to stop this insurgent when election is nearer. Why have he not make move since this years. He now knows that this can affect his election in 2015 and he decided to do something. To hell with you GEJ... Am sure that 60% of nairaland members are igbo. So I expect you people to abuse me cause you will want to support your useless man.... THE END HAS COME FOR YOU USELESS GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by gamechanger1: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Mistermamus:
be back to comment lemme finish my EBA and egusi soup 1st
this early morning ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by nationwide24: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Really? Is it to score a political point? Is he tired of making the country ungovernable? When will these politicians stop speaking from both sides of the mouth? Discerning Nigerians won't take this Greek gift.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by franklyn009(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
space bookers association una Weldon oooo

abeg oga seun make seize fire space agreement with them oooo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2014
sentiment apart, I still prefer diz Man to dat GMB d jihadist....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
donpress36:
Yes, I can talk now. I have been saying this things very long time ago that Jonathan will want to stop this insurgent when election is nearer. Why have he not make move since this years. He now knows that this can affect his election in 2015 and he decided to do something. To hell with you GEJ... Am sure that 60% of nairaland members are igbo. So I expect you people to abuse me cause you will want to support your useless man.... THE END HAS COME FOR YOU USELESS GOVERNMENT

A ceasefire does not necessarily mean the end of the insurgency. It just means both sides have decided to take a break....so that the bizarre chess game that is this conflict is continued by the diplomats and representatives.

Of course it would be good if the ceasefire becomes permanent.(I really really pray so)...but knowing the mad men in Boko...I am not too confident.

Of course, beyond the ceasefire...it is high time Northern Governors and the federal government began to pay attention to things like poverty alleviation, industrialization and education....as well as getting Nigeria off oil...so that Boko Haram will run out of petrol to fuel the conflict...so to speak.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by chrisamigos: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Wipe them out

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Your comment is worst that a dagger that pierced a heart
Nope! is ur comment dat is worst more dan d evil bh does...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
tolu007:

Nope! is ur comment dat is worst more dan d evil bh does...
who's this cretin?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Mogidi: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2014
donpress36:

Bros you don eat this morning? BTW am from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by adedayourt(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
I think I'll just wait for my man, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon to react to this...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by BenGlobal1(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
9jahubcom:
y
hiz a political azhawo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
All what i want is for our Girls to be back.

Be EMPOWERED to make money and create wealth in the agribusiness industry.Check my signature to read articles,it will provide you with good information to take a bold step in creating your own wealth.
www.nairaland.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
mryusuffga:
it great for atiku to be part of the welcoming group for peace to return to nigeria.
atiku has always been a man of peace and a detribalised nigerian politician. That is why he has supporters every region of nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by ABUkAkA: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Buhari decided to run, Boko Haram declares ceasefire. Na waooooo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by marvel2(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2014
We are not suppose to negotiate with those blood suckers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Rikidony(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
IF I WAS THE FOUNDER OF NAIRALAND ***

These Would Be My Terms & Conditions Everyone
Must Obey If You Must Use NAIRALAND.
• No Under 16's.

• No More Than 5 Posts A Day.

• Ugly Chicks Upload their Pics Once A Month.
• No People Over the Age Of 40.

• A Chick Who Gets Less than 10 Likes Will Be Banned
For 3 weeks.

• No Nude Pics.

• No Texting When You In The Toilet or When You're
Eating.

• You Wear Your NAIRALAND Uniform Before Logging In.

• Strictly No Dating on NAIRALAND.

• After 10 We all Log Out (Closing Gates).

• You bath Before You Post.

• You're Not Allowed To Have More Than 500 LIKEs.

• You Need To Make An Affidavit To Have An Account
and A doctor's Note (Ebola).

• You can only login after church on sundays, and if u
didn't go to church, you can't login.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

• Then if you polute the air (mess) or fart! Your
NAIRALAND will automatically log u out...
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR OWN RULES IF YOU WERE THE
OWNER OF NAIRALAND

ONtOp THE MATTER
»# GEJ TILL EVERY1 caN SEE HIS EAR WITHOUT A mirror

On MY WAy to ABUJA FOR THE TAN ...........Need ur prayers for journey mercy

undecided

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Ryda(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Nigerian government with their game of draught...una dey create alliance towards election, Baskard.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by mohammedmagnus: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

• No Under 16's.

For 3 weeks.

• No Nude Pics.

Eating.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

OWNER OF NAIRALAND

ONtOp THE MATTER

mtcheeewwwww nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by brilliant5(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
y wont he wlc it?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2014
marvel2:
We are not suppose to negotiate with those blood suckers
the main purpose of kidnapping those girls by boko haram is to use them as a bargaining chip with the fg whenever ceasefire discussions begins. The chibok case is a very delicate issue and the lives of those girls inestimable. If negotiations will stop the bloodshed and allow people to live peace ,then I think we should support it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by tijjanioyan: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2014
LEERICIST:
Who is Atiku
ur big uncle na,abi una family 3much u no know dem name again?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

• No Under 16's.

For 3 weeks.

• No Nude Pics.

Eating.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

OWNER OF NAIRALAND

ONtOp THE MATTER

Instead of riskin ya life on TAN why don't u use ur time 2 do something berra, like visit a zoo or something undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.