Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (27894 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Election Postponement & Its Effect On Our Economy (Pic) / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by tijjanioyan: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2014
danjumakolo:
This whole saga is confusing...after 4 years of fed gvt showing neglect in fighting these people...now a cease fire is reached suddenly..it seems somehow for fed gvt to have waited so long deliberately and now to come up with this kangaroo truce..I pray to God to end these carnage
u no know say na anoda style 4campaign be dat?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2014
_
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by BUSHHUNTER: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
IF I WAS THE FOUNDER OF NAIRALAND ***

These Would Be My Terms & Conditions Everyone
Must Obey If You Must Use NAIRALAND.
• No Under 16's.

• No More Than 5 Posts A Day.

• Ugly Chicks Upload their Pics Once A Month.
• No People Over the Age Of 40.

• A Chick Who Gets Less than 10 Likes Will Be Banned
For 3 weeks.

• No Nude Pics.

• No Texting When You In The Toilet or When You're
Eating.

• You Wear Your NAIRALAND Uniform Before Logging In.

• Strictly No Dating on NAIRALAND.

• After 10 We all Log Out (Closing Gates).

• You bath Before You Post.

• You're Not Allowed To Have More Than 500 LIKEs.

• You Need To Make An Affidavit To Have An Account
and A doctor's Note (Ebola).

• You can only login after church on sundays, and if u
didn't go to church, you can't login.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

• Then if you polute the air (mess) or fart! Your
NAIRALAND will automatically log u out...
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR OWN RULES IF YOU WERE THE
OWNER OF NAIRALAND

ONtOp THE MATTER
»# GEJ TILL EVERY1 caN SEE HIS EAR WITHOUT A mirror

On MY WAy to ABUJA FOR THE TAN ...........Need ur prayers for journey mercy

Upon all ur trash note no one hit d like button grin
richardjemedafe1:

• No Under 16's.

For 3 weeks.

• No Nude Pics.

Eating.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

OWNER OF NAIRALAND

ONtOp THE MATTER

Upon all ur trash note no one hit d like button grin
richardjemedafe1:

• No Under 16's.

For 3 weeks.

• No Nude Pics.

Eating.

• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.

OWNER OF NAIRALAND

ONtOp THE MATTER

Upon all ur trash note no one hit d like button.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by zurine(f): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2014
naija
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Chuks16(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2014
APC ANOTHER BOKO HARAM MEMBER

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by dmxexclusive(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Dem don mugu una again
Govt have d power to order boko haram ceasefire all along
Its political and a strategies approach to looting money and underminding Nigerian by taking away ur sense of reasoning through deceit and chaos which is intended to demoralize and to reduce you Nigerians to zombies.
Increase school in fEes high level of illiteracy
High cost of everything low standard of living
Traffic and bad road extreme stress and health crisis
Etc
Wake up people
Its time for revolution

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by okych16(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Well, I welcome the release of the girls,not the ceasefire.....them pigeons in Boko will just use it to regroup.

Federal Govt should recall the FARC imbroglio in Colombia 12 years ago.

You gat a point dia...man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Nonsense! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
All in the name of politics
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2014
chaloner:
guy abeg where can I c u now now , need dat egwusi dis morning
U don geh sanchos? I get 5 buh 2 don waka! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Solowande(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2014
chaloner:
Yeeeeeeee dats our man atiku till 2099.......

Gej till 2021
IN UR DREAM
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by roxell120(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2014
idio t .waiting to cast u demon out wit my vote come feb. 14 2014

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Ceasefire agreement? After Shekau has been killed and the seized areas neutralised? After the so-called victory we all celebrated less than 2 weeks ago.... God bless Nigeria!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by akinsadeez(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2014
it is commendable that Atiku can cast aside political sentiments for a national cause. I join him in praying that the ceasefire holds and the girls are returned. I just wonder in what conditions these girls will be returned. The real work starts when they are returned cuz they have to be rehabilitated. some of them may have even become brainwashed and sympathetic to the cause of the boko haram insurgents. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by PaulSteve: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Atiku Abubakar,you said you have been 'informed' about the cease fire agreement,by who sir if I may ask? Boko Haram or F.G?
On whose side are you? Cause to be informed is official,it is not like you heard,but you were 'informed',please clear the air,which of the two warring parties reported the cease fire agreement to you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Godson32(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2014
donpress36:
Yes, I can talk now. I have been saying this things very long time ago that Jonathan will want to stop this insurgent when election is nearer. Why have he not make move since this years. He now knows that this can affect his election in 2015 and he decided to do something. To hell with you GEJ... Am sure that 60% of nairaland members are igbo. So I expect you people to abuse me cause you will want to support your useless man.... THE END HAS COME FOR YOU USELESS GOVERNMENT
Muumu,u didn't mention his tribe people(Ijaw),u re bringing igbo into this matter,why did u hate igbo this much?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2014
chaloner:
guy abeg where can I c u now now , need dat egwusi dis morning
I geh sanchos oo!
La 5 b4 buh 2 don waka ni grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by dyweb(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Atiiku!!!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by deletrue: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Balkan:
It seems this man is not happy going by his state.
What does he want to monitor? Boko boys or FG.
We have not hard the last.

GEJ thanks God for your life. The enemies who never wanted
This good news wants to monitor and re strategise
Nigeria must be at peace IJN
You are perfect. By God's Special Grace, light (good) will over power darkness. Am even surprised when he said, he will monitor the situation as if he is the boss so that he will now award marks. I do not know what he wants to monitor. Himself, 8uhari and some north east governors brought boko haram till today there have been killings, destructions, etc and blame GEJ, saying since this government came into power, there have been no peace. If they like they, including apc can restrategise, they will continue to record failure and disappointments. Amen. Devils
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2014
danjumakolo:
This whole saga is confusing...after 4 years of fed gvt showing neglect in fighting these people...now a cease fire is reached suddenly..it seems somehow for fed gvt to have waited so long deliberately and now to come up with this kangaroo truce..I pray to God to end these carnage

Buhari the Field Marshal of Boko Haram is contesting the Presidential election next year, and his campaign boys( The Haramites) up North need to stop the carnage and come out for the 2015 campaign. Watch out how they will return back to the trenches and go killing as soon as their boss loses the election again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2014
Bad belle! Since them kidnapped d chibok gals u no monitor boko haram or even contribute anything. Nah anoda person positive move u dey monitor. God go punish u! GEJ pls try ur best n bring our sisters home. GEJ forever.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Ebukaokeke5: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2014
That's a pressidential gentleman on speech.Me salute sir!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by eleko1: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2014
embarassed sad embarassedAbeg Turaki of Adamawa,pls dnt contest for d president,let join hands together and VOTE GMB AS PRESIDENT biko
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by elisa121s(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2014
y una no tel dem to cearefire b4 undecided, nw election don reach federal govt dey beg 4 ceasefire, na wa o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by chaloner(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

I geh sanchos oo!
La 5 b4 buh 2 don waka ni grin
lol abeg no fal my hand , I dey come wit my gf , I fit submit her to u because of dat egwusi oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Ogosoga: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
We now know who the Boko leaders are, it is clear that APC needs votes from that Boko Haram Zone, and they are wise enough to tell their boys to cease fire and embrace peace just for the election, otherwise they will lose many votes from such zone that is their strong region.

It means that if APC win the election their boys will lay down arms but if they lose again, then the killing begins just to make the nation ungovernable to Good Luck Jonathan.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2014
After we have borrowed $1billion to fight, after BH has killed many soldiers and innocent civilian.

Now that we are more eager to win the war and wipe them out once and for all, I hear cease fire deal with blood sucking demons.

Pls what was the deal; will government give them the caliphate they want or part of the $1billion.

The Government is only given them time to come out stronger, get more arms, more sponsors for them to come out stronger.

Well, maybe its a tactic by the NA too.

I pray God gives our leaders wisdom to lead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.