Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu (13380 Views)

Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

GEJ undoing is the religion card unfolds...
beats me howdahell that lump u gat upstairs paired gej n bh on da religion scale n still came with this extremely uneducated n for_psychos_only kinda summation! U never ever disappoint ur nl farter_in_chief status..n besides,tubu o da rara..
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rexxie:

beats me howdahell that lump u gat upstairs paired gej n bh on da religion scale n still came with this extremely uneducated n for_psychos_only kinda summation! U never ever disappoint ur nl farter_in_chief status..n besides,tubu o da rara..

grin grin grin

Son....you are still doing that Crystal meths I warned you to avoid.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:
If PDP is not a serial rigger Buhari won't be called a serial loser.

That is like blaming the tutor because the student who happens to be retardded can't pass any exam.

Buhari is also a cheat. He used underage voters and had his supporters threaten NYSC ad hoc electoral staff to allow them thumbprint extra polling papers or outrightly declare him winner in places like Bauchi and north Kaduna.

Buhari's almajiri boko sympathizers also went on a 3 day rampage killing, looting and raping innocent people because their messiah was not voted in.

Your buhari is yet to apologize for his supporters action and has even gone a step further to threaten more bloodshed if he is not elected.

God Punish devil!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/

Cry me a river mate. Anambra has always had the highest cut off marks into Unity schools since I became conscious of cut off marks in the 80s.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Arch1: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

The Niger Delta is not sleeping and a return to your Awo construed Nigeria wherein the north rules and you guys control the organs of administration will never ever happen.
Funny enough the writer of this article Dele Momodu is a NigerDeltan

what has jonatan done for his NigerDelta people?

Water pollution, Oil spillage, land degradation is still endemic in the Niger delta creeks but jonatan doesnt care, he is only bothered about his 2015 ambition.

The Northereners whom you love to hate are jonatans best friends viz: ali modu sheriff, bamanga tukur, mohammed abacha, adamu muazu etc.

Jonatan doesnt care about the nigerdelta. Jonatan doesnt care about Nigeri. Jonatan only cares about his political ambitions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Well, my state Anambra had almost 70% pass rate, so your logomachy holds no water.

So you have come across the word LOGOMACHY? That is a good thing, my friend. But it is so sad that you didn't even bother about learning how to use it correctly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by erayo2GCA(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
^^^ compare these numbers to gej's stronghold, Apc should be smiling.

Abia has used up 1,188,333 out of
1,524,484; Akwa Ibom 1,232,395 out of 1,616,873;
Anambra 1,157,239 out of 2,011,746; BAYELSA
506,693 out of 591,870; Cross River 726,341 out of
1,148,486; Delta 1,398,579 out of 2,032,191; Edo 621 out
of 1,655,776; Ebonyi 502,890 out of 1,050,534; Ekiti
261,858 out of 764,726; Enugu 814,009 out of 1,303155;
Imo 1,409,850 out of 1,687,293; Kwara 414,754 out of
1,152,361; Ondo 486,837 out of 1,616,091

trust me these are inflated figures..especially the south east..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Lagos only 1,945,044 voters turned up out of 6,108,069 voters.

Ogun, only 543,715 people voted out of 1,941,170 who registered to vote.

Oyo, Only 863,544 out of 2,572,140 voters appeared

Osun 512,714 out of 1,293,967 registered voters

Ondo 486,837 out of 1,616,091 registered voters.

From the 2011 presidential election

I think the South West will decide the winner of next election, Apc need to present a vice president from that region, a very popular one.

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist MizMyColi, Ngwakwe
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy, naptu2, aussie
southwest is the beautiful bride that needs to be pleased before any party can hope to have a good celebration on the D-day. Check past elections, whatever they reject is usually rejected by almost all nigerians, and what they accept is dimmed fit for all. Jonathan won't have smelled aso rock if it wasn't for the occupy nigeria group, populated by yoruba protesters who wrestled powers from turai. Jonathan won't have gotten elected if it wasn't for ACN that backed him up over their own candidate. Had it been ACN merged with CPC then, a different case would have been the issue. For APC to secure aso rock, they have to field buhari/fashola which will seal the entire north and SW. No fashola and PDP might cruise home to victory.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Since we don't have those census figures, we can only work with the last election results.

Btw what makes you think every Igboman will vote Jonathan?

That you or NPC do not have census figures doesn't mean others don't. All Igbo towns unions in various stares maintain registers of registered active members in those states. In 1996, my town union in Lagos had over 7000 active members and these excluded children. Meanwhile, my town is just one out of 177 that make up Anambra state.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:
Funny enough the writer of this article Dele Momodu is a NigerDeltan

He is from Edo and Edo is not Niger Delta. He is from a region in Edo that has more links to Kogi/Ebira.

Arch1:

Water pollution, Oil spillage, land degradation is still endemic in the Niger delta creeks

The oil spills and ecological degradation started since the very begining when we had yorubas working with shell for their aboki landlords.

Is Jonathan now to be blamed for it?

Arch1:

Jonatan doesnt care about the nigerdelta. Jonatan doesnt care about Nigeri. Jonatan only cares about his political ambitions

No, he cares about almajiri children getting a descent education. I thought you daft fools said jonathan is sectional?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Arch1: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
hifaif:
. But it is so sad that you didn't even bother about learning how to use it correctly.
Why would he? After all, he is also a product of anambra WAEC MIRACLE CENTER

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:
Why would he? After all, he is also a product of anambra WAEC MIRACLE CENTER

ROTFL. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
[b][/b]
Obiagelli:

Since we don't have those census figures, we can only work with the last election results.

Btw what makes you think every Igboman will vote Jonathan?

what makes you think every yoruba man will vote for APC? Ekiti comes to mind where the party failed to win even a single local government

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Im a Muslim, I voted for Obasanjo against Buhari in 2003, never seen him as sectional leader or religion bigot. i voted for Goodluck In 2011, But with utterances of Edwin Clark, OriseJETfor and the killing of islamic Banking which happened to be my discipline...I will spend all i have to see Goodluck out of Aso rock in 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Arch1: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Edo is not Niger Delta.
REALLY? shockedshocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Ngwakwe: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
To my fellow supporters of GEJ re-election,

Don't relent in resisting the vocal minority who told us that PDP cannot win any election in South West. They brandish numbers to comfort their egos and resuscitate their sense of worth.

Regions and States don't cast ballots, accredited voters cards carriers do.

"Now some publicists and propagandists have literally taken over the social media selling their political toxic human right and free press killer by promoting Buhari as the only best candidate that could rescue Nigeria from the threatening imminent implosion.

There is nothing wrong serving as paid propagandists. But when such propagandists become autocratic, dictatorial, abusive, liars, and fabricators then there is problem. They totally resent and reject any criticism, debate, or discussion that would probe the suitability or otherwise of their candidate Buhari.

They are not only promoting Buhari, they are trying to shovel the man down our throats. Those of us with different opinions about Buhari have been called names and labeled as “tribalist,” “traitors,” and “lazy.” What could be more amusing, they see us as either unrepentant majority or rebellious minority"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:
REALLY? shockedshocked

Niger Delta is the region comprising of states within the Niger Delta confluence. Edo is an oil producing state not to be confused as a Niger Delta state!

You guys can have Edo and all their italo returnee hoes! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
southwest is the beautiful bride that needs to be pleased before any party can hope to have a good celebration on the D-day. Check past elections, whatever they reject is usually rejected by almost all nigerians, and what they accept is dimmed fit for all. Jonathan won't have smelled aso rock if it wasn't for the occupy nigeria group, populated by yoruba protesters who wrestled powers from turai. Jonathan won't have gotten elected if it wasn't for ACN that backed him up over their own candidate. Had it been ACN merged with CPC then, a different case would have been the issue. For APC to secure aso rock, they have to field buhari/fashola which will seal the entire north and SW. No fashola and PDP might cruise home to victory.

continue fooling yourself.First and foremost ,a sizeable number of the registered voters in the regon are not even yoruba to begin with.Secondly have you considered what a muslim-muslim ticket would do to the sensibilities of christians including even the ones in your SW.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by talk4free: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Guys lets be analytical here without really taking sides:

In 2011, Buhari won 11 (or 12) states under the CPC. A party that was barely known before the election. He got 12 million votes. THATS A LOT OF VOTES.

Now if he's the APC Consensus candidate, he's on a bigger platform. Much bigger. However, consensus being a key word as he will have the experience of Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oshio, Okorocha, Saraki, ATIKU, Oyegun and so on added to the 12 million which he almost single handedly secured. This is huge.

If the APC presents a strong VP from the southwest that is generally accepted say a Fashola. It guarantees them a minimum of 5 states. Religion or not. The SWners don't do that religion thing to be fair. Now 11 + 5 is 16 states out of 36 almost guaranteed. (Almost!)

Now the states easily won by GEJ in 2011 which are no longer 100% in his control like Rivers, Edo, Nassarawa, Kwara, Adamawa and so on become swing states no matter what anyone says. Hence the reason the PDP wanted to oust these governors soon as possible.

Its much closer than it was guys. The PDP should best be more careful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't relent in resisting the vocal minority who told us that PDP cannot win any election in South West. They brandish numbers to comfort their egos and resuscitate the sense of worth.

"Now some publicists and propagandists have literally taken over the social media selling their political toxic human right and free press killer by promoting Buhari as the only best candidate that could rescue Nigeria from the threatening imminent implosion.

There is nothing wrong serving as paid propagandists. But when such propagandists become autocratic, dictatorial, abusive, liars, and fabricators then there is problem. They totally resent and reject any criticism, debate, or discussion that would probe the suitability or otherwise of their candidate Buhari.

They are not only promoting Buhari, they are trying to shovel the man down our throats. Those of us with different opinions about Buhari have been called names and labeled as “tribalist,” “traitors,” and “lazy.” What could be more amusing, they see us as either unrepentant majority or rebellious minority"

They are probably no more than 4 or 5 with several handles bumping each others post with likes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't relent in resisting the vocal minority who told us that PDP cannot win any election in South West. They brandish numbers to comfort their egos and resuscitate the sense of worth.

DONT MIND THEM AFTER THERE ARE DEFEATED IN 2015 ,THEY WILL COME BACK HERE BRANDISHING IMAGINARY FIGURES ON HOW THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin

Son....you are still doing that Crystal meths I warned you to avoid.
ahha,i knew u were gonna be da psycho n say..however am still a free man n aint an elewón or oni tubu..i gat no raps,yuh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

In 2011, Buhari won 11 (or 12) states under the CPC. A party that was barely known before the election. He got 12 million votes. THATS A LOT OF VOTES.

Now if he's the APC Consensus candidate, he's on a bigger platform. Much bigger. However, consensus being a key word as he will have the experience of Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oshio, Okorocha, Saraki, ATIKU, Oyegun and so on added to the 12 million which he almost single handedly secured. This is huge.

If the APC presents a strong VP from the southwest that is generally accepted say a Fashola. It guarantees them a minimum of 5 states. Religion or not. The SWners don't do that religion thing to be fair. Now 11 + 5 is 16 states out of 36 almost guaranteed. (Almost!)

Now the states easily won by GEJ in 2011 which are no longer 100% in his control like Rivers, Edo, Nassarawa, Kwara, Adamawa and so on become swing states no matter what anyone says. Hence the reason the PDP wanted to oust these governors soon as possible.

SERIOUSLY ANYONE WHO BELEIVES THAT GEJ WOULD LOSE RIVERS AND EDO STATES BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNORS BELONG TO THE APC NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR BRAIN EXAMINED

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:
[b][/b]

what makes you think every yoruba man will vote for APC? Ekiti comes to mind where the party failed to win even a single local government
I only showed figures that there many votes up for grabs in the SW. Who will get them? I don't know.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

I only showed figures that there many votes up for grabs in the SW. Who will get them? I don't know.

Just like in Ekiti abi?

grin grin grin grin grin

keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

WHY DONT YOUA DD THE TOTAL VOTES RECOREDED BY THE APC CONSTITUENT PARTIES(ANPP,CPC AND ACN) AND SEE WHAT YOU WILL GET.YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A RUDE SHOCK.THAT WAS HOW BUHARI SAID THE SE/SS WERE IRRELEVENT IN 2011 AND DIDNT EVEN BOTHER CAMPAIGNING THERE.HE FORGT WE ALSO HAVE MILLIONS OF THEM LIVING IN THE NORTH AND THE SW

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't relent in resisting the vocal minority who told us that PDP cannot win any election in South West. They brandish numbers to comfort their egos and resuscitate their sense of worth.

Ha ha ha.
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

HOW MANY OF THOSE FIGURES ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS ARE EVEN YORUBA TO BEGIN WITH? DO YOU KNOW I AM A REGISTERED VOTER IN LAGOS?
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Arch1: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

SERIOUSLY ANYONE WHO BELEIVES THAT GEJ WOULD LOSE RIVERS AND EDO STATES BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNORS BELONG TO THE APC NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR BRAIN EXAMINED
Anyone who also believes that GEJ would win Ondo and Ekiti state because their governors belong to the PDP should also have his head examined

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

Edo voted for Labour and Osho in particular! Osho then moved to the ACN after Tinubu footed his legal fees in the election tribunal. Osho then folowed his master to APC after the merger. Osho was hoping to get a vice slot but yorubas have now said they want it.

As for amaechi the only reason he has anything as a political base is because he is still governor of one of the most richest states and he is dashing money up and down. When election time comes watch as his APC will fail woefully. This prediction is also shared within the APC heirachy who do not see amaechi's support beyond his pocket and this is reason why the niger delta is being schemed out of the vice because amaechi will naturally believe that he should be chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

These guys are scared to their pants, they never saw this coming hence they are short of words. I like the fact that whoever wins 2015 would sweat for it and will be on his toes through out his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:
Anyone who also believes that GEJ would win Ondo and Ekiti state because their governors belong to the PDP should also have his head examined

Ondo is 110% PDP.

Tinubu's leprous greedy hands have been driven off since 1999. What makes you think your satanic ab0ki loving party will be accepted there COME 2015?

As for Ekiti we have a people who know their history and Mr. Ayodele Peter Fayose to boot!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds / Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi / LASG Reverse Itself On Filling Stations Operating Between 9am And 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.